Why do Americans love Obama so much? Can they even name a single accomplishment?

Why do Americans love Obama so much? Can they even name a single accomplishment?

Making the Trump presidency possible

Of course it'd be put in dindu land

dont like obama, never really did.
voted for mccain is 08 even though i dont like him, just to prove the point that love for obama was stupid.

He got us out of the recession. That was about it. Foreign policy and nat sec wise, kept most of the shit Bush was doing or even expanded it

that's actually a pretty cool building

22 million more americans on healthcare

killed osama

first kenyan president

what more could you ask for?

>making the model with leafless trees
Why?

Holy shit architecture has gotten ugly.

dear christ what a repulsive building, at least it's in fucking chicago.

Architecturally on par with desolate communist concrete jungles without any senseof spiritual European order and symmetry.

This building is to honor obamas kenyan ancestry, it is build in the style of the traditional kenyan mudhut

False. The FED and Bush got you out of the recession.

welcome to contemporary architecture. it's been shit honestly since modernism took over

they loved that disgusting terrorist becuase they refuse to think about anything that contradicts what they've been told to believe and they are all horribly brainwashed and have underdeveloped minds like that of a child on Ritalin

Every aesthetic movement has been shit since modernism took over

Because he was an expert at flattering journos plus he vindicated their starry eyed ideas about America that you can rise from nothing. They are not reporting the fact David Cameron despised him. Putin thought he was a weakling. The Chinese hated him as well because of the TTIP. Thats why they love Trump

That building looks like it was designed by a we a us kangz n sheeit nigger

>bush got us out of the recession
>crash happened late 2008

gee he sure did a lot in those last 3 months

gosh the revisionist history on this board is astonishing

More like Jewish architecture, if there’s such a thing.

What do those hieroglyphics say?

>He got us out of the recession.
he postponed it and put us in a cyclical recession, also made the FED artificially lower interest rates stagnating the economy while incentivising spending while also allowing offshoring

that was more of clintons work than anyone elses
i actually dont think Obamas presidency wouldnt have been that bad, might have even been good, if he did have that rotten cunt in his cabinet, but he chose HRC as the Sec. of State. and became the worst terrorist the modern world has seen

A job

Of course, but the average US citizen isn't really aware of what the Fed does or even of its existence. It's why the occupy wallstreet movement couldn't seem to understand why AIG was bailed out and how close we were to 1929 all over again.

Recession ended in 2009 during the last Bush fiscal year. There is no argument about this.

Kangz just aren't building libraries like they used to

I agree.
If you think Obama got us out of the recession, you've gone full 1984

>Ugly ass looking white building on an ugly ass looking piece of property.

>nigger library
>letters just scribbled on the side
they will stay stupid forever

Gay marriage

nope. you're just brainwashed
also, the recession was caused by policies from the first Clinton Administration. This isnt revisionist history, this is fact that brainwashed people will scream and plug their ears to avoid hearing

less nigger bitching

Because he was black, and therefor "cool". That's literally all there is to it. When kids voted him in 2008, it was because they were dazzled by the idea of "THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT™" and were so proud of themselves for being so progressive that they convinced themselves that Obama could do no wrong and was the pinnacle of presidency.

They liked him for the social aspect only, they don't have a single clue what he may or may not have actually done as president, nor do they give a rats ass

>every sucess trump has is because obama
k

All the past POTUS get a library.

What is with all the incomprehensible bix nooding on the wall?

Less rioting

thats not true actually
alan greenspan fucked everything up trying to repair the 2001 recession

kek, Osama had been dead long before Obama became president

>put library in area full of niggers
Yeah that's some worthwhile spending. Sure many books will be read.

That shitstain sold a lot of guns.
There's nothing he hates more than white middle America, yet he helped an unprecedented number of people to get armed against the likes of that faggot half nigger.
May he burn in hell with the rest of the career politicians.

I voted for him on the off chance he wasn't a controlled insider like Mccain and Romney obviously were.
I was wrong, but politics are all a lie I instinctually play anyway.

Obamas plan since 2012.

>tranvestites in bathrooms
>BLM
>Trayvon
>clock boy
>billions to Iran
>harriet Tubman 20
>destruction of the constitution
>userpation of the balance of power
>entryism into every single institution
>destruction of the rule of law.

The fucker was goading insurrection. And the kikes loved him for it and thusly good Goys worship him.

Killed osama?

"success"

trump got me a $60 tax cut. what a bro

Ask me how I know that building will never be built because of inadequate funds.

The grounds look cool, like the terracing and trees, but that building is tacky as fuck with it's exterior looking like a bleached interior to a preschool. What's the ergonomic to having the building utilize so much vertical space whereby the entire top-left quadrant is just silly-open air letters?

On closer inspection though, it seems that the library is subterranean with atrium and many entrances, so it actually may be pretty cool. It's like a hobbit's palace.

And I thought I was a poorfag. Get a job, nigger.

a square butt plug?

>meanwhile with the rest of black Chicago

so forcing banks to give mortgages to people who cant afford them, deregulating credit default swaps so wall street could profit on the shorts, and then adjusting interest rates so loan payments spiked and wallstreet profited in billions from the shorts, had nothing to do with the housing economy crashing?

If he had a job how could he bitch about america with integrity on pol all day?

>billions to Iran

This is something Sup Forums unironically supports though

Jej. Figures kang bigger would use planet of the apes as an architectural style.

added too much debt that will lead to the collapse of the nation state in future generations

>that ugly piece of shit library

But anyways he checked many boxes.

>first black president
>first bisexual president
>first muslim president
>first foreign president

he broke new ground

I always have interested in the 2008 crisis where i can read something about it that isn't tainted by propaganda?

looks ugly as sin

Clinton himself admits the recession was largely due to him. Literally google the words Clinton Recession Admit and the first X number of sources will be him admitting fault.

in what? coal? steel? im still waiting for the jobs, trumpfags

To me it seems like Democrat politics is all about image and identity politics. Obama is black, well-spoken, charismatic etc. Go back and watch his campaigns. Its all vague and empty slogans topped with identity politics. He is nothing, just a poster boy for bad policy.

So much money for some surrealist garbage yet Obongo won't even do anything to keep his people from slaughtering each other in the streets. SAD!

You forgot he was also first retarded president and the first one to regularly eat his own shit.

why dead trees? put some leaves on them please

Yeah I mean wasn't it Clinton who signed what was basically a repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act?

>implying Bin Laden was even a real person

>Obongo won't even do anything to keep his people from slaughtering each other in the streets
that dirtbag makes my sick to my stomach
can't fucking believe people actually fell for that blatant kike puppet for more than 2 years

Reagan’s library looks like a masterpiece compared to that.

*Have been

We gave him the nobel peace price. A president involved in war got a peace price by our cuck party called AP. Ok, they went from 45% to under 20% now tho, but thay was a shitty accomplishment for being the first dindu in the white house.

Why not making it black?

It would look like Michele's cock.

>He got us out of the recession

Yeah that is the mindless canned statement that people deliver.

Go ahead and prove you are not a mindless drone by stating what exactly obamam did to get us out of the recession.

>a white tower with what looks like confusing text all over it
this is somehow perfect

how do you know?

Looks like it's going to be kinda small. The Reagan Library has a hangar in it with all the old aircraft he used.

Nobel peace prize

The one I'll give him was passive. He allowed fracking to happen which returned us to having fuck-you resources. feelsgoodman.jpg
That thing is a fucking eyesore, though.

I hate king nigger but what the fuck metric is used to determine "black inequality?" I agree he caused a greater racial divide, but being associated with all of those other charts hurts their legitimacy.

>the absolute state of jew-funded architecture

I was too young to care about Politics when Obama was around, but found myself respecting of him, despite knowing him only as a president of a different country. Probably a positive air around him in media and the like that those that know shit fall into

uhhh wealth distribution among races you idiot

what the fuck do you think inequality means

They were in war and got a peace price from us. It's so fucking ridiculous.

>Why do Americans love Obama so much?
the entire left in this country is currently trying to convince themselves that niggers are good for society
>Can they even name a single accomplishment?
he's half nigger

*into

Wages & unemployment went way up under Obama's genius economic recovery. I guess that's what's factored in. The (((whites))) in Washington DC did great though

It's determined by how much nigger's bitch and moan, as well as how active BLM(feds) are by inciting riots.

When niggers don't get their way it increases, when their gibs it stays the same. It'll never really go away until they do.

I've never liked Obama. I voted democrat in the first primaries just to vote for Hillary, because I thought she stood less of a chance of winning the presidential election than he did. That plan clearly failed...

bush is responsible to that,
i hate him but shit he did plan that right.

killed osama, the cia undercover agent.
we never saw the body.
soo i bet he was dead eve before that

>forced millions to buy a product under penalty of law

This is how I know you’re full of shit.

Oh, don’t forget his little democracy project in the Middle East.

They don't, they just want to avoid being called racist

>trumpfags STILL trying to convince themselves trump is good for the country

the only thing he's done is make liberals buttmad, but it was worth it even if (or maybe especially because) we get the IRL mad max timeline in 2019

It's not that bad, but that building still real ugly, but it would be nice park/library to bike around, chill, and have fun snow boarding during the winter.

the recession caused by the real state was an buble, he knew would blow real soon, everybody did.

> Chicago Library

Will it be like the Library of Congress but hold all the records of crime and murder in Chicago?

>waiting for the jobs
>not going out to get them
No wonder you're poor

Abysmal.

kike