Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - 14.5% Edition

Groko coalition talks started on the 7th and will end on the 12th
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
focus.de/politik/deutschland/groko-gespraeche-bitte-nicht-schon-wieder-baut-schulz-gerade-die-rampe-fuer-den-sondierungsabbruch_id_8279531.html
welt.de/wirtschaft/article172370573/NetzwerDG-Maas-verteidig-sein-Facebook-Gesetz.html
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-01/noah-becker-tweet-jens-maier-afd-einstweilige-verfuegung

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug59ziO8_U8
spiegel.de/fotostrecke/afd-die-neuen-abgeordneten-der-rechtspopulisten-fotostrecke-152758.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S-gTngXPgUk
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172354422/Anti-Israel-Demos-Wenn-mitten-in-Berlin-IS-Fans-fuer-den-Maertyrertod-werben.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9jkqHag3OE4
youtube.com/watch?v=hunHGaaNi3A
youtube.com/watch?v=-OQxVW2vDJw
spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/kinderehen-in-deutschland-integrationsbeauftragte-aydan-oezoguz-gegen-pauschales-verbot-a-1119480.html
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-11/aydan-oezoguz-integrationsbeauftragte-kinderehen
tagesspiegel.de/politik/anspruch-auf-kuratoriums-sitz-afd-draengt-in-holocaust-mahnmal-stiftung/20833344.html
tagesspiegel.de/medien/doku-im-kika-deutsches-maedchen-liebt-syrischen-jungen/20829872.html
sn.at/salzburg/politik/erste-tuerken-in-salzburg-verlieren-ihren-oesterreichischen-pass-22743781
interaktiv.morgenpost.de/berlinwahlkarte2017/
youtube.com/channel/UC4teOyQNXzMH94YMYySl9mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guys, don't get baited so easily.
Have a nice thread.
:)

It's funny, re-elections are coming and now /leftypol/ appears to come back to us to shitpost a bit again.

First for the Führer.

Damn almost made it.

How likely are they now? Anything new with the (((coalition talks)))?

If you like your people and your nation that does not just makes you a nationalist, but also a ethno-nationalist.

good first post

Dude, check your local news outlet. SPD is pissed with the CDU for leaking talks, the greens are pissed and the SPD has a steep amount of demands the CDU wont want to bend to.

It's fucking great, my man.

TICK TOCK TWO DAYS REMAINING

bump, and mid-roll advetimesent for Italy/pol/

Should we prepare for Wahlkampf already?

2nd reich is better

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM

Great for being compassionate with fellow humans and fellow Landsleute i get to be called /leftypol/

Maybe we all can agree on better dead then red?

ayy what's up in the spaghettos, my alpinoid friendo?

>italy
NOT THIS TIME!

Abso-fucking lutely, mate.
Better safe than sorry, i guess.

I just hope we really have a reelection. Traitorous Petry will lose her job and the chimpout will be bigger this time.

just tell me when the fuck you close your ports for these niggers and let them drown in the medi.
wouldnt even be mad if we gave you one of our uboats to do the job instead of the kikes.

I bet the based american Kaiseranon is on my side. Rather then on the side of these larping Horde of Vikings.

Nah third Reich is perfection.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug59ziO8_U8

Here's a good (((SPON))) slide show so you can find all of /ourguys/ among the AfD Bundestag members.

spiegel.de/fotostrecke/afd-die-neuen-abgeordneten-der-rechtspopulisten-fotostrecke-152758.html

Posting the Kaiser because I love him.

bump

What voter population should we focus on though? Should we try to mobilize non-voters or go a already voting population?

I miss him so much. And he cared for his fellow humans, for germans and for black german Africans that were fighting for our country.

Its all about the soul not the colour of the skin.

Non-voters and demoralize SPD

Because they will drop like flies in the winter when GroKo fucks up, since Schulz will fucking hang for it. If we demoralize the SPD we might even become second strongest party.

Imagine that, the CDU without any option and the AfD getting bigger and bigger...

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172354422/Anti-Israel-Demos-Wenn-mitten-in-Berlin-IS-Fans-fuer-den-Maertyrertod-werben.html

Should Berlin be finally exterminated?

undecided middle class faggots

Shilling for the Tierschutzpartei to weaken the greens

Have there ever been conclusive polls on how non-voters are split by class and geography?
Either way, I think the AfD should continue down its two-way populist course. Focus on the working middle class in the West (American-style) and the unemployed working class in the East (Polish-style).

Pffft

>implying this doesn't happen all over the country

jetzt sei nicht so Arschgekränkt weil du mal den Kopf gewaschen bekommen hast du Wandschrank-Nazi.

tfw my father votes for Die Grünen and his 3 sons all AfD

Sounds good.
If we do it right, we might be able to replicate the Austrian success with the PILZ.

Berlin is by far the worst though. It's effectively a failed state.

>SPD below 20%
TOP KEK

Non voters will likely move if they see a few speeches and realize that a lot of them get represented by the AfD.
SPD voters are tough because they are the biggest opposite out of all parties (Linke and Grüne are at least anti globalist).
Maybe search for the main voting reasons SPD voters have and covince them with quotes from former SPD politicians which allign with the AfD. It is not a secret that the majority of SPD voters are boomers so we can try to connect the AfD with something SPD politicians preferably Bundeskanzler have said.

Do you know da wae

nice picture. Got more of those, Kamerad?

>Berlin is the worst
>Franfurt is going to be the first majority non white city
pick one
Also Berlin had it worse in the 20's.

As Berliner who moved to Cologne, it seems to me that every west-german city is totally fucked up.
Berlin at least has some based districts left (most eastern districts), in Cologne everyone is brain washed or a shitskin.

At least East Berlin is still rather ethnically homogenous.
Could you imagine if it was like Paris or London, an 8+ Million capital of mostly nigs and dune coons?

If we can't convince the SPD voterbase to vote for the AfD, we should atleast try to keep them from voting, so we can surpass the SPD.

>tfw you see your Bismarck-get getting posted

In case of a re-election we should really try it.

>come from Green family
>already convinced my sisters to vote for AfD, although idk if they actually vote
>had a long heart to heart with my dad to show him my point of view
>mom agrees with me
Sup Forums turned me from an autistic sperg to an argumentative Fuchs.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jkqHag3OE4

Its about the believe in the power of our nation and the believe in the greatness of our culture. Not about the order of the aminoacids in your fucking DNA as Ragnar from the last thread thinks.

You all insulted me and called me a Jew :D how would you react. lmao

Nach unten treten kann jeder, aber nach oben zu klettern ist schon schwerer. wenn wir es schaffen salonfähige memes über die SPD zu verbreiten schwächen wir unseren unmittelbaren nächsten gegner. und wirft die CDU mit ihren optionen in die Ecke.

Die SPD zu treten ist schwer, aber ein versuch wert.

RANN AN DIE MEMES!

>Sup Forums turned me from an autistic sperg to an argumentative Fuchs.
same. Amazing when you think about it.

>Generationenkonflikt

It already is non-German majority. And it's governed by an anti-German SPD Jew. Allegedly it's mostly Italians, Spaniards, etc. But when you drive through the city sometimes, it is "diversity" apocalypse. One day the entire street was literally 50% Subsaharan Africans and then some more Kebab. I was in a "problem district" twice for my job and one day a school class walked by. NOT A SINGLE white kid was in there. Not even talking about Ausländers. They were literally all black.

>tfw turned from a weak autistic leftist to a lifting right wing chad
Sup Forums is truly great

>in Cologne everyone is brain washed or a shitskin.
can confirm
t.kölsche jung

How about one reminding people about the time the SPD wanted to allow refugees to vote? Was it that Aydan Özogul or whatever who should get sent back to Anatolia?

cologne is lost, only way to save it is pic rel

yeah, we need to find a way to get normies to watch AfD speeches from the bundestag, but I have no idea how you get the odinary michel to watch them.

Forgot this pic.

Yes I know, but Berlin is leeching on the rest of the federation and isn't even felling bad. Their left-extremist government is shameless in not admitting their incompetence, may it in regards to the housing problem, criminality or gang violence, the arabic police etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=hunHGaaNi3A

You need my confirmation for that. the discrediting memes dont write themselves... i would make them if i had Photoshop... my crack wont work no mor :c

to be fair berlin was always a shithole thanks to industrialization
thats why the kaiser prefered to reside in potsdam

youtube.com/watch?v=-OQxVW2vDJw

seems pretty comfy here

Try it with stuff like pic

>You all insulted me and called me a Jew :D how would you react. lmao
then dont do arguments like a jew.

Oh no doubt about that. Politically, Berlin has always been a trashfire.Even the NSDAP and the SA couldn't make big breakthroughs there, and yet a couple years later, they'd cleaned up the city.
As shall we.

Well the leeching is probably caused by the deindustrialization after WW2.
Potsdam = Kaiserstadt.

Next thing you'll see will be 14.88% kek. And after that 30%± 3

moin moin, na da werden sich mutti und vati anstrengen ne koalition zusammen zu bekommen die 4 Jahre (3 und 1/2 Jahre...) nichts macht ausser Armutsmigration forcieren und Zensur.

Ein hoch auf die Groko!

source on the child marriage thing?

We maybe should drop the AfD watermark, because normies just ignore everything that is AfD realted (thanks (((media)))). We should try to get them to vote the AfD with the perception, that they weren't convinced by party propaganda. That will make them more loyal supporters.

It's a scandal Aydan even got to her position. Both of her positions run the biggest Islamist site in Germanistan: muslim markt and she literally defended Salafists. That's like if the AfD defended actual Nazis. And yet: no one cares. SPD is completely subverted.

ach ja, warum babbelt ihr hier alle auf British daher, kann ja nich wirklich was

spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/kinderehen-in-deutschland-integrationsbeauftragte-aydan-oezoguz-gegen-pauschales-verbot-a-1119480.html

Funny thing is, I googled "Aydan Özoguz Kinderehen" and every big MSM site jsut stated the facts, except for HuffPo, who are like "T-this is just FAR-RIGHT PROPAGANDA!!".

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-11/aydan-oezoguz-integrationsbeauftragte-kinderehen

sonst wird der Thread gelöscht wenn hier zuviel deutsch gesprochen wird

Weil uns die mods shoan, wenn wir zu viel Deutsch schreiben.

tagesspiegel.de/politik/anspruch-auf-kuratoriums-sitz-afd-draengt-in-holocaust-mahnmal-stiftung/20833344.html
:^)
tagesspiegel.de/medien/doku-im-kika-deutsches-maedchen-liebt-syrischen-jungen/20829872.html
Comments are gold

I didnt made arguments like a jew. I just explain to you all that technology makes a nation strong and that are bigger enemies of our glorious Country then some fucking Ubongos and Bimbos just because their skin has a different colour.
Es gibt immer noch die US-Ostküsten Hochfinanz, Slawischen Größenwahn, Kommunisten in unseren Burgmauern und die Britische Gier. Und Ragnar macht mich an weil ich ihn zusammen flicke wenn er bei mir in die Notaufnahme kommt.

Felix Austria
sn.at/salzburg/politik/erste-tuerken-in-salzburg-verlieren-ihren-oesterreichischen-pass-22743781

ach wad? wird hier straf von Muttis Zensur gefuehrt? Ha, da is ja dann das Heiko-Facebook (liebevoll “Heikobook”) oder Maas-Twitter (liebevoll Maatter) auch nich viel schlimmer.

Na denn

Austria will save us again

All we need is a small nuke in the center
interaktiv.morgenpost.de/berlinwahlkarte2017/

me

Tuerken ohne Pass? Ja weil die nach Hause muessen... das is ja wad die Oesis als Sickerwitz reinstreuen, ne?

I dont want to restart this whole debate again, I can understand your point of view.

I'm autistic and checked that the best AfD poll result ever is 15,5% in 2016
So they're doing bretty gud rn

ne nuke isch bad, kills lots of the people, i have gotten friends in Berlin.

Höchste Zeit, das Heilige Römische Reich wieder zusuammenzubringen.
Kaiser Sebastian I. und Reichskanzler Strache würden in deutschen Landen endlich durchkehren.

Vielleicht können die Ösis das nächste 1683 abziehen.

I live in Berlin :(

Young voters! We need more memes god dammit. Rightwing youtube squads when?

F

F

>Rightwing youtube squads

kek

Me too. Let's make it a better place, like pic related.

By the way, someone was asking for the channel of the elementary school teacher who got fired for being too right-wing. I finally found it.

Der Volkslehrer
youtube.com/channel/UC4teOyQNXzMH94YMYySl9mA

bump

Hes right you know

That boy is so going to vote greens.