You do not know da way of da fascist

I spit on you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hxjofn2bYE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That drawn version of the head is cringey as fuck. The way the head actually looks in VRchat is way funnier. Pretty good meme and i'll give credit where credit is due, and that is to generation zyklon.

This meme may be normie as fuck but I can't help but enjoy it.

The spinoffs are getting really normie and cringey. This (original?) video was the peak of the meme, all downhill from here, but it was very good: youtube.com/watch?v=Hxjofn2bYE8

>claiming any form of this shit meme was ever good

fucking neck yourselves

Uganda Internet Defence Force detected.

It isn't normie to me because I've been involved in it for about a month, but it's become mainstream in the past week. It sucks to go on VR chat & see a bunch of people as knuckles, who can't even do the accept & don't even know where the meme originates from

We already have the ( & Knuckles ) meme, we don't need him for another one.

Why are you on vrchat?

Because it's a shitposting simulator

Why are you on vr chat?

you do not kno de wey

oh shit looks like its time for totally awesome sonic fan fics !!!... because they banned me on /vg/ for doing this shit when ever i would see the sonic general thread

tails awoke in a daze his head ache was severe. the previous night was a blur. all he could immediately recollect was that he met amy in the bar and she seemed to like him. now that his mind was a bit less cloudy after being awake a few moments he could feel nothing but pain all over his body. like he had run a marathon .he didnt want to move from the bathrooms cold linoleum floor

he could feel something went on his right hand. he figured it was puke and didnt feel like looking to confirm it. little by little he could recall fragments of the previous night. like amy kept buying him drinks and asking odd questions like if he regularly drank fruit juice from concentrate

finally tails had to piss and he knew he should probably take a shower so he forced himself to get to his feet. he noticed the puke was red and he figured it was just a grenadine and vodka mix that he kept drinking . then when he went to piss in the toilet he notices he had it all over his right side . as he pissed in the toilet he remembered amy asking him his blood type when they got back to tails's house and thinking that was odd. tails was beginning to think it was a bad idea to have stayed on the cold floor for so long he still felt cold

tails collapsed. the blood loss had taken its toll. amy had harvested one of his kidneys. he never put it together in his last moments what had actually happened. amy would be convicted of a slew of felonies and misdemeanors months later ranging from prostitution to armed robbery but never the murder of tails.

only sonic showed up to tails's funeral. there was no money for a casket so his carcass was just left on the side of the road and sonic sung "in the arms of a angel" off key while sobbing

This shit will become the new Pickle Rick.

A meme ruined by normies.

*cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck*

SPID ON IM BRUDDAS

pTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the meme was ruined from the getgo.
It's a shit-tier meme DESIGNED to be consumed for normies. Get off your fucking high horse

Yikes

It was slightly funny. I got a small chuckle at first with the funny model and the subtle racism (which people straight up forgot about).
I will look down upon those who ruin memes. It wasn’t even that fucking special but it didnt need to be driven into the ground.

Sometimes you can appreciate a shitty meme like that. At least for a little while.

Yeah I know I sound like a hipster but fuck it.

le upvote epic btfo!!!!22!!

You require a high IQ to comprehend the elaborate humor behind Rick and Morty tbqhfamalam

kek

Wakaliwood loves this may may. Called about polygon for being retarted for saying its racist

Decent meme to normalize racism in a humorous manner tbqh. It's being overdone but there is subtle redpilling to it