A polling service that runs on a secure and decentralized blockchain that can't be manipulated

>A polling service that runs on a secure and decentralized blockchain that can't be manipulated
>Coin ticket literally named after us
>End of JIDF shills
>Libcucks can no longer manipulate polls and spread misinformation

Why haven't you supported /ourcoin/ yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

clearpoll.io
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off with your advertising. saged

doge coin has more potential Kappa123

lmao didn't you even see the whale the released a paper writing out every detail on how he maniuplated doge and how shitty it is?

Where can i find more info?

Dogecoin is literally designed not to grow in value you dipshit.

the jews won't like this

clearpoll.io

That's the official site. They already have a working app.

shit this isn't even on binance yet?? easy money if you are on kucoin, this shit will explode when it hits binance

This could be huge in getting what people really think out there. Just imagine the redpills

>pol = poll

Could this tech actually be used in elections? Couldn't someone use it to vote multiple times? Too lazy to read the whitepaper....

....so you can just buy votes?

We will at some point need reliable source of polling, the past few years have shown that current methods are invalid.

This could be the answer, i'll look into it.

Sup Forums coin will bring on the mass red pilling.

>We use a great system of mobile verification to validate the users. In order to vote multiple times on a poll you would need multiple mobile numbers, multiple devices and multiple ClearPoll accounts. Bots will not get past our validation system either.

This is actually one of the best uses of blockchain in a sea of shitcoins that don't actually need blockchain to work. It also just happens to coincidentally fuck over the Jewish media too.

How long until (((they))) shut it down for "hate speech"?

this is one of the best products to come out of crypto
no more fake news
no more media controling the average househould´
imagine a world free of libtards and trends like being a trangender fag even existing

im not in the crypto thing my self but this one looks like a fuking gold mine

POLL such a great project, clearify

bump

If we cannot fake polls anymore, how do make elections go the way we want?????

Downloaded it. Pretty cool, but I'm concerned that not enough people would use it.

Bump

we wouldnt have the need to man it would be the voice of the people

Somebody confirm this isn't a jew scam to collect info. I'm interested but too lazy to look myself.

anything to put (((Nate Silver))) out of work

Doesn't look like one. Seems to be heavily marketed towards conservatives. Take a guess?

Hey you biz faggots, how the fuck do I actually buy this ?

Anyone else been trading or using this? Considering investing in this but not sure how.

this

It doesn't collect any info aside from your phone number just to make sure there's no duplicate polling.

>named after us
fuck off newhomo, do you even know what /new/ is?

Eh.. disruptive tech, I guess, but that just means it's all the less likely to be actually implemented.. spin-doctors won't choose to oust themselves.. politicians wouldn't want more transparency, either.

It's listed on Kucoin. Use coinbase to buy Ethereum and transfer it over to Kucoin then buy $poll on it's ETH paring. BTC fees are fucking atrocious to transfer through anything.

Meta poll shills shilling meta poll shills in this thread.

is kucoin open to new registration?

Holy fuck this thing already like 3x? Is this normal for crypto, what the fuck am I doing in stocks.

Fucking tell me how to get it now you fuckers and how much more can it go up? My wife wants a new kitchen

Yeah it's still open for registration.

>Could this tech actually be used in elections?
Don't worry, the NSA (largest employer of mathematicians) is currently working on their own blockchain.
:^)

I tried coinbase before they don't actually deposit anything in your account until a week later is there a fucking faster way?

It freaking 2x in a week already I don't want to miss out if it goes up again

>buy bitcoin (probably on bittrex or something)
>make account on kucoin, cause its the only exchange trading poll tokens right now (if you wanna be nice then also use 7Ptecf code at registration)
>transfer bitcoin from the exchange you bought it at to kucoin
>buy poll
>wait a few weeks

>buy a lambo

yep
easy

Bitstamp but I'm not sure if they're open for registration.

I do not understand how these memecoins relate to the technology and business behind them. That service in the OP sounds cool, but why would I want to buy their coins other hoping for their value to rise so that I could sell them later

Can I just PayPal one of you biz niggers some money and you transfer me some bitcoins?

That would be faster right? Coinbase is slow as fuck

>Value rises
>sell later

I think you figured it out.

Same reason you invest in any stock Duh

This is why Australians are piss poor learn to be capitalist them Asians are ruining you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

So you can get rich quick nigga

ye send me money goy

im gonna give you bitcoin i promise )))))

listen and I will save you and anyone else smart enough to read this a ton of money and trouble.

All coins are basically advertisements, you're basically buying a promise than the people developing the coin are not fraudulent and want to create something useful with a practical application that everyone will adopt one day.

These people making the coins only want 1 thing, your money. They want your bitcoin and ethereum and will tell you anything you want to hear to get it. I've been in crypto for 6 months now and /biz/ for over half that time. I've made money off of these scammers, and i've lost money because of these scammers. If you invest in any crypto at all don't buy anything but btc, monero, or ethereum because they're the only ones that will go up in the next 6 months.

This thread is someone trying to push this shit coin on gullible retards willing to waste their money. The price of this will go no where but down unless they can convince new people to put money in, and you're going to be the sucker if you take the bait.

I wouldn't recommend risking your money like that my friend. Bitstamp and Kraken both take USD to BTC. Try those since they're much faster than coinbase.

Alright, thanks to you guys I actually had a look. I'll throw a couple bucks at it, whats the worst that could happen. Best case is it gets adopted and i become rich too. I wonder who these partnerships are with.

Lmao another shitcoin being advertised on here I can’t believe how hard crypto is blowing up

bump

>tfw coinbase doesn't accept my card
>have plenty of fiat but no way to transfer it to pajeetcoins
>can't chase moon missions or go to lamboland because my other options involve jumping through 90 hoops including sending private information for "verification"
>localbitcoin/paxful is for getting stabbed by niggers or taking 20 selfies with four forms of personal id showing
>most exchanges are closed to new registrations, and hypest new pajeetcoin is only on 2, both of which require you to fly to warsaw and conduct a in-person interview to be "verified" for low-dollar trades
>good luck cashing out your 2x anyway because coinbase takes fucking /weeks/ to process your transaction

So you can just buy votes?