H&M sells a shirt saying "the coolest monkey in the jungle"

>H&M sells a shirt saying "the coolest monkey in the jungle"
>leftists bitch about ad's not being "diverse enough" so companies are forced to include a few brown kids here and there
>accidentally a black kids ends up in the photoshoot with the aforementioned shirt
>nigs massively chimpout saying the usual "muh racism"
>it was all just an accident but nigs act like if it were the end of the world as always
>some nig goes into a store to "prove" he aint a monkey
>he does this by coming in screaming "we aint be monekyz!" And making monkey sounds and like a total animal and annoying some unfortunate min wage teenage workers

twitter.com/imreallyouthere/status/950545097422094336

The absolute state of American nigs lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaKgDugiQh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahahahahha fucking americans
this shit is even worse than it is here in sweden hahahahahahhaha

The Civil rights act was an infringement on the right to association where these chimps were now entitled to employment and your services.

It's both hilarious and terrifying at the same time tbqh.
It's a grim reminder of what happens when you leave niggers unchecked and let them become too cocky and entitled.

There used to be segregation for a reason.

As always the threads on twitter are full of amazing people

you imported yours in the last couple of years, sven
and you keep bringing them in
enjoy the grenades

Laugh while you still can because if nothing changes most of Western Europe will become like America except with Arabs and North Africans instead of spics you'll be flooded with arabs.

Absolutely mind-boggling, I'll give you that.

>Have perfectly functioning, wealthy country
>Import lazy and dumb negroes and muslims
>They fuck everything up

Can somebody explain to me logic behind this?

amerifats are true subhumans youtube.com/watch?v=TaKgDugiQh4

I feel bad for the west. At least Russia was destroyed in an instant, when gommies took over. But you have to witness slow and painful degradation.

I think we saw them like pets once. But they are more like the ferret you wish you never bought than your favourite dog.

Why don't you let them suffer with self respect?

>"Homo's and macadamia"

literally homophobia and hitting mannequins

This word, "racist", has really taken off in the last decade.

anyone have the pic of the cyclops nig mugshoot?

Question I can't seem to get answered. Why is being racist treated worse than being terrorists? What is so wrong about being racist? I wouldn't consider myself racist as I have friends of all skin color, but I definitely think there are major differences between races and cultures. So why is it such a bad thing to be racist? I don't get it

Anonymous always delivers

if you didn't see that coming and basically quitted your job before the ad even happened, you are literally the most racist person on earth

Don't worry Sven you've merely planted the seeds and soon they will flourish. You'll have more niggerdom than you can ever handle in only 1 generation!

thanks buddy lol

They're not debt saturated and will work for terrible wages

Its not. I doubt most people actually care whether you are or not. They pretend to care however, loudly, in the hopes that others will see them doing so and think they are "good" people, thus raising their social status. To liberals, what other people think of them is everything. Behind closed doors, they are often the worst offenders of what they claim to stand against.

Oh and you know breaking up white countries to make it easier to implement NWO

It runs counter to the political objectives of the capitalist elite, and because Jews want white ethnocide

>Be black
>Have a job
You be raycisss!

This is the ad if anyone cares.

But the mother doesn't see a problem with the Ad.

Look at the positives, at least living under a terrible totalitarian system for decades has hardened you as a people. We became weak, ripe for the taking. You’ll have to carry the torch of civilisation from now on

I can't tell if "teriquelit" is a troll.

Wait, are black people self-identifying as monkeys now? The only way you could possibly be offended by this ad is if you interpreted "monkey" to mean "black"

>video wasn't even a minute long
>still managed to get a "muh dick" in his chimpout

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NIGNOGS

>buck dancing, Bunny Ruckus mammy
top zozzle

also for all tariq's posturing about revealing untold history of black people creating everything everywhere and pan-nigger solidarity, all it takes is a minuscule disagreement for the standard vitriolic hate that american nogs have towards african nogs to come out.

she's right tho. there's nothing wrong with the ad. kids, esp. boys get called little monkeys all the time.

Those cancerous twitter nigger comments

*sips tea* intensifies

There are no better entertainers than african americans.

No logic, just an agenda