Trump Curse When?

If the Trump curse hits him too I'll no longer believe it's coincidence. How many have been affected by the curse already ?

DeNiro needs to see a doctor.

He has ass cancer, he just doesn't know it yes.

Mmh, the same Meryl Streep who called Harvey Weinstein "God" ?

i give him 6 month

Let these people have their circle jerk. They wonder why they’re becoming less and less relevant.

his kids are already cursed

When all your friends are either sexual assaulters or pedofiles you know the curse will come for him too

Have ya seen de Niro's children?....that's curse enough!

Thought he dead already. He is irrelevant already

already happened

He's living it

the curse hit preemptively, look at his children and his money spending wife

>someone talks bad about adolf drumpf

>"GET HIM!!"

A
NAZI
CULT

ha ha that filename got me.

What punishment will The Dark Lord bring upon him? Another Meet the Parents spinoff?

Who has the Trump curse cursed?

He is dead, the colony of spiders living in his corpse keep it looking animated

The best one was Lindsay Vonn. Talks shit about Trump in the evening and then get injured on the slopes knocking her out of competition within 12 hours.

Priase KEK. She burned the coal

I want all liberals dead, you’re all a fucking blight on humanity.

De Niro dies in helicopter crash virtue signaling over mudslide at oprahs house...Praise KEK, check'em!

What’s with the shoes?

sweden suffered massively from trump curse.

He said something about terror in sweden
and sweden, lol no such thing you idiot.
next day a grenade attack happened in sweden.

I swear I've seen stuff about deniro being linked to a brothel that used underage hookers. It would explain a lot

Shooting a movie.

What do you guys think the curse will be?
I bet it will have something to do with his nigger kids or he gets me tooed

KEK will bring about something from his past. Dude has been in hollywood on the A list for half a century at least. Guarantee he has a few #metoo out there.

Taxi Driver was shit

He is a washed up dolt who's making movies to pay for his darky wife's spending habits.

The spiders move his limbs by collectively migrating inside his dried, leathery remains.

Don't they have daily grenade attacks anyway?

I have seen de Niro's wife and kids.
That man already is cursed.

>DRUMPF is such a big baby
>proceeds to cry like a baby about it
Actors should act and elsewise shut the hell up. Because when they open their mouths, it's embarrassing for everyone. Dumb, pampered morons who had more luck than everything else.

raising those disgusting mulatto mutant kids is punishment enough

i'd say deniro will have some super bad luck soon.

>the trump curse is real af

The spider collective manages to stay together without infighting or cannibalism. This is because a steady supply of flies enters through the former Mr DeNiro's nose, perhaps chasing the smell of his wife and offspring. There is enough food to maintain the spider colony.

This.

Trump supporters are more easily triggered than SJWs.
Neckbeard snowflakes.

It's not a curse, it's a body count.
Google trumpicide.

Look at these disgusting nigger mixed race kids. You can clearly see black genes are dominant by how retarded these kids look. They can barely hold their mouths closed, mouth breathing retarded scum that they are.

Of course the Trump Curse is real. It's a corollary of the prophecy of Kek: 'YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP'.

this and checked

He just a little guy

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the trump curse?

Checked. Embarrassing pic.

Trump should tweet "Are you talking to me?"

hella epic XDDD drumpf btfo

Probably on a set and needs to actually look like a man standing next to a woman.

>Old crazy man talks like a 10 year old

So ashamed for his italian ancestry

Even he looks disgusted