The 'e-celeb' Question

What is wrong with e-celebs? How are they NOT related to politics??
There is a constant stream of tears and butthurt running rampant on this mongolian basketweaving forum about them and how the JIDF pushes slide threads consisting of bait, shitpostery, e-celebry, we wuz kangz, u mayd white boi, etc

How unironically delusional are you? (@ all the eceleb haters)

Get over yourselves, stop being schizo, and consume other people's points and ideas and collaborative knowledge and implement it into yourself

By your own logic, Trump is an e-celeb, so we should stop talking about him.

Oh and btw
>t. jidf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 reddit spacing comment

Some "e-celebs" are obviously bad: Paul Joseph Watson, Mark Dice, and Lauren Southern. But others like Richard Spencer and David Duke are our greatest assets.

A lot of them are faggots who just want attention and (what was once) easy money. Felix is actually okay in my book because he ruined the gravy train for everyone. With there being less monetary incentive to create garbage it can only help the platform in the long run.

Mark Dice is bad? Is he a civic nationalist? I watch him all the time and never noticed.

>i'm fucking 12 and am struggling to undestand why some idiot I watch play video games in front of children is completely irrelevant to the world of politics, and I'm going to make my point by comparing him to a man who actually ran for president

merely uttering the word nigger isn't politics, nigger

isn’t he a conservative boomer that believes “democraps are the real racists” and shit

He's the same as Paul. Refuses to name the JQ, and claims he's altright, but never really goes into the importance of race. His books will put you on a wild goose chase for the so called "satanic Illuminati"

Sup Forums doesn't like e-celebs because the edgy kiddies on here literally just value feeling like they are in a secret club the normies don't know about over actual political change

>this is what /pol praises

Paragraph breaks aren't reddit spacing, reddit spacing is a paragraph break between the post number and your reply. Isn't it? I can never keep up.

e-celebs are people that would otherwise be homeless or working as cashiers if it weren't for streaming sites where they can broadcast their mind numbing filth.

they are entertainers that appeal to children, but at the same time curse excessively and act like autistic spergs; definitely not a good influence on a developing mind.

you're not white

He does call out anti-white racism and leftist insanity though. Even rational wiki has an article full of leftist asshurt about him.
he's good at rounding up the concrete examples of fake news but that's about it. Amren is certainly better to follow but they got banned from twitter and have their vids regulated on youtube which just goes to show how heavily censored the JQ, race, etc have become. Between flaky PJW and the tradthot, Mike ranks much higher than both.

I think there should be an /ecg/ - e-celeb general. Then those who are interested can talk about "ooh, did you hear what Metokur said to Destiny?" or whatever without constantly shitting up the board. Does anyone else think a containment thread like this would be worth trying?

Yes

How about you start

>By your own logic, Trump is an e-celeb
Trump is President of the United States user, he isn't an e-celeb. E-celebs are people who aren't famous for anything other than being on Youtube. You know who they are.

>How about you start
I don't know anything about e-celebs, I couldn't write the links at the start. An e-celeb follower should do it.

Holy shit, fucking retards. As much as the britbong is somewhat right, it isn't inclusive to Youtube. When you say E-something, you mean something over the internet. As for an example, all your girlfriends were in fact e-girlfriends, fucking faggots. Therefore, Trump can't be an e-celeb, as he was known before the internet.

Bet he still looks more manly than you faggot :^)

>fucking faggots
e-faggots.

>e-retards
OK, but the ones discussed on here are all Youtubers. Sargon, Kraut, PewdiePie, Lauren(s), Woes, etc, etc

POLITICS MEANS FAMOUS DEBATING its from beginning and it will continue.
TRUMP IS E CELEB

>belongs on /bant/

>E-celebs are people who aren't famous for anything other than being on Youtube.

go e-fuck yourself, e-dickface

It's probably not worth your time, but I'll lay it out for you: e-celebs are fundamentally egotistical and want your money and attention, therefore, at a fundamental level, they cannot be fully devoted to truth and wisdom. Therefore, they should be trusted less than other sources, not more.

Anonymous comments on Sup Forums usually have higher quality, and are necessarily untainted by attention-seeking and the need to self-glorify.

Said another way, the search for truth is the search for the perfect understanding of reality. Therefore, why look to those who are necessarily flawed to advance your understanding?

These are people are prey on children, and I've only ever met children that know who these people are or care about them.

Name an e-celeb who isn't on Youtube. The only one I can think of offhand is that fucking Turkish dwarf, and he isn't the problem.

That wasn't my point. My point is that your definition makes it seem like you believe e-celebs can only be found on youtube. Which is wrong.

KYS on livestream

lets just have an e-celeb general (containment thread) and that way everybody is happy

a persons level of intelligence is not necessarily related to how well-known they are, anyone can simply commit to being well known, some are smart some appear to be not as smart as they could be

OK, they're mainly on Youtube, will that do?

They are called e-whores for a reason. Not a single one of them is any different then anyone else. They have zero talent. All they have is the desire to PIMP themselves out for shekels on Jewtube. They should all hang.

I agree, the general would be even more cancerous than the current ones but at least it would stop them flooding the catalogue with their e-dramas

Reddit spacing is unnecessarily spacing out your comment even though it's only 2 sentences long, anything over 2 decently long sentences and it's justified.

>What is wrong with e-celebs?

I fucking hate nu-Sup Forums

No. Because the platform is irrelevant. If tumblr was the platform to get attention, they'd be known for being tumblr-fags. They're e-celebs and they'll use any platform they can to reach as many people as they can. Also, note they most likely all have a twitter and facebook, I'm sure some even have a twitch channel. So why name youtube as a medium when it has nothing to do with the e-celeb phenomenon we're witnessing?

>when it has nothing to do with the e-celeb phenomenon we're witnessing?
It is literally their main medium. It doesn't have to be, but it is.

I would argue that twitch has a more significant impact on the level of e-celeb faggotry that we are seeing now. I believe most of this stemmed off of desTiny's huge viewerbase

You see, what it is that these shills don't understand. Is that the power of words, the power of communication, always lies in the affirmation of a certain set of beliefs, that, must arise authentically from the spirit. They abuse the anonymous nature of our public discourse, and attempt to present an air of authority that simply is not there. Merely, as they often do, affirming put downs and platitudes infinitely parroted by others on Sup Forums in an attempt to convince you, and others like you, that their position is the genuine will of the collective.
Inspiration is completely absent from this process, for what they seek to do, is to bully you into accepting their version of the truth by an appeal to the nameless majority authority. This is mind control in the most classic Orwellian sense, where, the Sup Forumsacks perception of reality is gradually and slowly warped over time, in order to believe that our cause of the future vanguardism is futile. That it was doomed to lose from the start, and any attempt to reach out to people beyond Sup Forums, merely poisons the well of the community by bringing new people into our midst. Our well is already poisoned!! Stand up, and offer the medicine of truth to those who will hear it!
They will shame you, telling you that youtube, which, is a modern manifestation of the public square. In this current age the public spaces have of antiquity have been completely destroyed. We only have shopping malls, which are quickly falling to the hegemony of internet commerce, and these malls stand as monuments to empty consumerist urges, which take the personal out of public space completely.
The coming vanguardism must recognize, that, any territory in the digital space, no matter how mundane, from which we win back the collective logos back from the stranglehold of Trotskyist orthodoxy, is a cause for celebration. Carl Jung called this the spirit of the depths, which will always win over the spirit of the modern day.
THANKYOUVERYMUCH!!

My point is that without youtube, they'd be somewhere else. That would be the equivalent of blaming Jewish Hollywood propaganda on televisions.

>without youtube, they'd be somewhere else
Agreed, I'm not blaming youtube, it's them, 99% of them are absolute cancer

>OP is a jidf shill confirmed

Delusional

Nice

Fucking hell, you don't even know who he was parodying do you? Filthy dumb newfag scum.

Fucking hell, you don't even know that I was talking to multiple people, do you? Filthy dumb nu-brit paki mutt

You were talking to two people, one of whom posted a long and very funny parody from which all you took was "muh shill", because you're ignorant. You're a fucking moron lad, kys.

>Fucking hell, you don't even know who he was parodying do you?
>he

they*

Shut your gabber mate before I gather my boys and we all come by and give ya a proper nicking

The other user just accused you of being nu/pol, which you are

not taking your bait, paki poster

Checked, and I should expect no better from nu/pol, you seem to think this is Sup Forums. Here, if you want to watch a Youtube video, you might learn something:
youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8

It's not so much the hate of ecelebs, just convincing people not to worship them.

People tend to do that.

Because a majority of them are faggots that appeal to mouthbreathers and children. Having threads about them on here attracts those kind of people which further reduces the quality of the board.