Who black pill here? I don't think it's worth giving a shit about politics anymore. It's over...

Who black pill here? I don't think it's worth giving a shit about politics anymore. It's over. Europe will be non-white in a few generations. There's nothing anybody can do about it.

I don't even turn on the news anymore because it just makes me sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1d29/7afcc702545c79704c6f44068ee9e01f9966.pdf
youtu.be/rKsfU-cIbUI
youtube.com/watch?v=CX3IGqiAvQk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S85XgHcP3XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel your pain. It is unfortunate that whites dont get to have at least one non pozzed habitat. Weimar created the govt that followed it.

There is one solution of course but that would require people growing some goddamn balls

This always happens when we are in a transitionary period. No one cares anymore over the loss of regional languages, defeated languages, or minor cultures. We were bound to unify and form a 'united' world under one greater language and culture. Soon the differences will be what English creole you speak on Mars and the Belt and if you're earth born or a spacer.

>forgot to take his memeflag off

4/10 try harder next time

I don't think we will ever get to Mars, with forced "diversity" quotas and shit we'll be lucky to not completely stagnate on tech progress

Fight and preserve the glorious western civilization or just give up and become a tranny whore for nonwhite invaders, it's up to you you fucking defeatist

If we cant stand up, or wont stand up, then we deserve to die.

Without a race-war europe is lost

Dont worry OP, itll be fine

The immigrants will start a civil war and we will win

Exactly, just so goddamn sad knowing that i would be the only one fighting this wave of shit coming over my country.

We'll never get to mars because space doesn't even exist. The ultimate black pill.

I can honestly say that I have more respect for the Jews now than I do for my own people. No wonder they think of us as goyim, we are cattle. I want to see our beautiful, white cities and towns get destroyed if only to see whether the idiots will finally realize and admit that non-whites are shit without rationalizing it away.

We are europeans, we are intelligent enough to do it in a more elegant and humane way than that. It won't be cheap but it'll be worth it.
Or we'll...
...wait for that :(

You are already defeated faggot, enjoy being forced into womanhood and raped infinitely by sandniggers all day and night.

If you haven't killed and mud in Germany yet then you are a pathetic faggot.

And what do you propose? You think those shit-skins will ever leave cause you ask them too? Ha no way and you know it

Yeah, we're fucked. Just the enjoy the ride.

Really? I would think finding out you're retarded will be a bigger "black pill" for you. You'll have to let us know which is worse.

Put them into planes and fly them away and establish a strong native culture instead of comforting them with multiculturalism.

Oh yeah thats gonna work fucking niggers from africa will just go away without a fight cause you ask them too
> Being this naive

Also subsidize white birth rates and try to reduce immigrant birth rates. Cut immigrants off of social benefits (Should be done everywhere anyway - social benefits are for citizens, not for the whole world).

> being a defeatistcuck

Holy fuck pull yourself together fucking faggot
Nothing is over until the last white person is gone from this planet.
Vorwards and march !
Let your inner fury drive you forward!

Subdue them then. Tasers, Pepper Spray and carry guns also in case they resist really violently. We don't have police for nothing.

Nah i got a much much better plan: kill every last one of them shit-skins along with white race-traitors.
> This is the only solution that would work

Ah, there will be at least one white country where all the whites will flee to. Sure our dominance will shrink but we will live on, don't fuss about it OP.

That's a little too extreme make it the thing we'll try first lol

This is true. The jews would never allow space travel, it elevates people above others. It gives hope, positive imagination. Shit, if only the western world was completly white, we would have dreams and goals to challenge the stars.

Dude we are not even trying to get rid of them at the moment and they already have guns and bombs, watcha think they'll pull out when we try to remove them from our lands?

Also who will come up with the technology to do so? Tyrone from the hood? That one genderfluid feminist that demands you call her by the pronouns zer? José who used to be a gardener?

>Dude we are not even trying to get rid of them at the moment
That's exactly the point I was trying to make. We need to do something at all and it will already get better.
The problem isn't so hard to solve it needs an apocalyptic race war civil war atomic mad max scenario to be solved. I mean, that'd be really, really cool but... I'm afraid it's totally unecessary.

> they already have guns and bombs+

They may be armed but not very profesionally. Our forces, even when they're as worn down as the German ones, could erase all of them in one day if they wanted to.

Yes and how many of our politicians aren't welcoming them again? And how many people you know irl find this a big enough problem to even just as much as protest this?

Yes we need a political shift. But that doesn't happen so fast. Be patient and keep supporting the right side. I don't really know many people who go to rallies but many don't want mass migration and vote right wing. There's still a chance. Don't be lazy and don't be impatient either

The world will never be united. Blacks who vote progressive (the majority of them) will never accept to really live peacefully with white people, the same applies to other races. Only white people are naive and brainwashed enough to be "colorblind".

True. People see immigrant ghettos being created in front of them, and they say nothing because it's racist. I don't know what they need to see for them to change their minds.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government put the army against us.

But what can I do? I would fight if I had the opportunity, but right now there's nothing I can do.

Yeah, maybe the system won't be able to pay for them anymore, I hoping we reach that point.

Do you know how fucking fast they are trying to do this? I live in a pretty rural area, and over the last 5 years there have moved in several shit-skins in the my proximity, and i just know that if remote places as where i live start to become infected the bigger citys are already completely lost. By the time enough people will break out of their programming to finally do something about this it will be too little too late.
They aren't letting up at all, every few thousands that come in are enemies that we must defeat NOW! The way they are comming with the millions we cannot afford the time it takes to wake people up, we must act now are go down in history as the people who gave up europe without a fight!

Look at Sweden they go out with signs that say "will trade racists for rapists" you can kill their children rape their women and they will not do a damn thing about it

Come on, lad. Our world is dying. They can inherit this festered, decaying corpse of a planet for all I care.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1d29/7afcc702545c79704c6f44068ee9e01f9966.pdf

I think that was a photoshop, the original was "will trade racists for refugees". Of course, it's essentially the same thing, lol. And of course it was a retarded woman holding the sign, what a mistake it is allowing them to vote.

If you go far enough into the future, yeah, humanity will disappear. It doesn't mean we couldn't enjoy a few comfy generations in developed countries, after all the trouble Europeans went through. But no, we can't even have that.

If you're truly black pilled you should actually kill yourself and be done with it

I'd rather go out in a fiery blaze with tons and tons of shit-skins who got in my crosshairs :)

No

Europe is what 80-90 % white? It'll take more than a few generations to make whites even a minority here, so we're far better off than the US for an example.

They reproduce more, and niggers will keep being imported, so it'll go much quicker.

Fuck off cry baby and stop whining. You enjoy being defeated and that's why you throw this little temper-tantrum of yours. You sound like a women.

That or you're a despair shill.

Cucks like you get purged on the day of the rope.

On one hand I think admitting defeat without a struggle would be shameful.
On the other it feels pointless to try and save something that's doomed.

I'm not whining at all. I'm apathetic.

fuck yourself the fire rises
youtu.be/rKsfU-cIbUI

youtube.com/watch?v=CX3IGqiAvQk

You're right OP. I'm just here for the memes. Lots of kids in here doing the whole "don't be a pussy!!1!" song and dance.

You need christ. The world is doomed. The world that we know ill end. God said a world without end and he keeps his promises. The world itself will not end but the age of man and our sin will end. Christ will return, the old will burn away and the kingdom of god will arrive.
The only question at this point is how bad things will get before the rapture. The tribulation is spelled out pretty good, hell on earth. Its not 100% clear though if the rapture will happen midway through.
If the lord delays, the only thing that would fix this at this point is a massive ww3.
Generations of propaganda, soft living and subversion have made the common man weak.
Its going to take hardship, death on a scale never seen and countries brought to their knees before people will wake up and give a shit.
Our ancestors survived plague, war and all manner of strife. We can survive this as well. White/Europeans need to suffer. Its what made us great to begin with. The iron needs struck.

Much quicker than a few generations? :D No, it won't. There are hundreds of millions of white people in Europe. Look at the statistics. Yes, I too would prefer to do something about this sooner rather than later but we are not talking about the game being lost already or even in a few generations. If the predictions about a billion climate refugees from the third world come true than that will be a game changer but still; the world changes and rearranges itself constantly and that in and of itself has never meant an end to anything.

Now the US is another story, with it being only ~60 % white and hispanics breeding like rabbits.

How about you create something?

Or just wither into nothing.

Christians thought the world would end because of Rome was persecuting them , but it never happened. I don't know why it would happen now.

The "blackpill" is a subversion to keep people complacent and anxious

An insurrection is coming.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S85XgHcP3XU

The European people need to be confronted with what they've done. They need their face shoved into the mess they've made like an incontinent dog.

There is a possibility. Total migration stop will lead to 20% non white by 2050 in the Netherlands. I assume it is similar in the rest of Europe, France might be worse off.

In reality their is a spectrum of possibilities. Ranging from peaceful 20% muslim, maybe less with remigration encouragements, deportation of all criminals. To 50% non white Brazil style. To full on race/religion war.

I honestly prefer the Phoenix approach to becoming Brazil 2.0. Europe is like a Eucalyptus forest. It needs a fire once in a while.

I’m blackpilled in the sense of not turning the wheel, but breaking it. Not reforming the bad system, but shattering the wicked society. We need a hard reset.

this, fuck you OP educate yourself we are dealing with men that have a headstart not demi-gods. victory will go to the wise and good lift yourself out of despair and live your life happily and contribute.

STOP BEING A DEFEATIST KEK. Europe will only become non-white if you don't fight it. Sitting back and watching while feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to help. What's stopping you from having more children than Muhammad? Turn that black-pill into a white-pill.

>KEK
fucking mods

Pic is now. The Bible contains all kinds of prophetic wisdom.

So kill yourself or get a sack you hopeless cuck instead of spreading your defeatism. Now fuck off or get a grip.

>We are europeans, we are intelligent enough to do it in a more elegant and humane way than that. It won't be cheap but it'll be worth it.
>Or we'll...

Just finished read Camp of the Saints. France had a wait n see attitude in that book as well. Turned out well. Cf: 2, WW

InB4: It’s fiction.

CoTS did a better job of predicting Europe’s future than any egghead academic. That book was a Nostradamus-like reduction and as usual NOBODY PAID FUCKING ATTENTION.

You’re doomed Europe. I feel no sympathy. Just save the art from the barbarians.