You were right

I work at a Christian non profit and my boss only likes black guys. Now I have coworkers who only like rap music and have bad attitudes. She put me on thin ice for not putting up with their shit and now they are fucking with me because I can't fight back.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/29/can-an-atheist-lead-a-protestant-church-a-battle-over-religion-in-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I applied for a promotion a month back and it went to a new guy that she lied about how much experience he had. Got passed up because I'm not black

>I work at a Christian non-profit

Why though.

Cool cuck thread

I doubt Christian non-profits have bosses moved up or leave very often go look for another job it's a shame so many Christians willingly encourage shit like this because they misunderstand the message of the bible.

>working for christcucks

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned. > Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>abrahamic religions

Get a different job, or put up with it. Your choice.

This. Christians are bringing about the death of the West because of their naive egalitariamism

You think Christian non profits are going to walk with Christ? They are apart of the swamp too.

Thought I'd give it a try. My coworkers are not my people. I have to pretend to keep going and they can smell it on me.

The good news is that I love Dave Ramsey and I'm saving my money for an emergency.

Yeh I need to look for another job to obtain in the upcoming months

I side with life and not death

>my boss only likes black guys
So what you're saying is, your problems are caused by God, and not a coalburner?

Different job. I'm so sick of hearing rap. I'm done talking to my coworkers about anything not related to our mission and job

>Go back to Germany with wife (she's on greencard)
>Meet with her friends
>They start laughing and show me a German guy saying how ugly he looks
>He's actually pretty good-looking
>One of them tells me she's in a LDR with some Dominican guy, talking him up like he's a model
>He ends up being ugly as fuck (and not just for the color of his skin)
>Other friend is going on about how hot some nigger is she's showing everyone on the phone
>Another one is dating a white FtM tranny
>Another one we don't meet is literally a train that got her breasts surgically removed

>This is in Dresden which is one of the whitest and most "red-pilled" big cities in Germany.

Don't even get me started on how degenerate the guys are as well.

Why. Is. This. Happening?

non profits must end

I blame the coal burner. Satan is on her side

>I blame the coal burner. Satan is on her side
Exactly.

So why is a thread bashing Christians neccessary when it's just a coalburner problem?

>Anecdotal evidence

Seriously? Christians are some of the most vocal advocates for open borders nowadays. Majority of Mexicans streaming in here are Christians... Mexico was born because Spanish Christians raped all the snake eaters in the desert. Christianity is NOT a political solution for the USA!

The jews hate Germany and Sweden for a good reason, user. What you're seeing is hatred by Jews manifested in degenerate form.

You act as if the statistical evidence is so much better.
We both know it's not.

Just quit. I love how white bosses show they’re not racist by making their white employees deal with niggers.

>Boss fired me for not being a Christian, refusing to go to her church
>After apologizing a year later, she admits to me that she was an illegal alien when she was hired by TTCC as my boss
>God make everythin okay, he even gib me new life here in the US!

FUCK CHRISTIANITY>

Call them niggers then become self employed.

>Christians are some of the most vocal advocates for open borders nowadays
No, liberals are. Christians abide by the law.

You're projecting your anger on to the wrong group.

The whole place is overrun. My Christian coworker from my church got me the job and he's another one of the female bosses pet. He's the only other Christian there.

Don't get me started on the shit going on in my baptist church either. They are total cucks. Luckily they are putting me in a position to teach other members of the congregation the church doctrine so I can at least teach people right until they catch on to what I'm doing.

They preach about the Bible but the actual Bible. Fucking pastor said he doesn't interpret the Bible so just listen to his truth.

I'm upset today

It fucking sucks

I don't want to get fired because this non profit will look good on my resume

That sounds like a Sup Forums horror story. Yet I believe it.

I meant that they don't read or teach the actual Bible. Just their new evangelical consumerist philosophy.

Poor guy. May God bless you and help the people around you.

All semitic

I never asked for this situation. I'm thankful to pol for the redpills tho because I'd be a lost cause otherwise, suffering worse than persecution

>things that never happened
the post

No such thing as a non profit. Especially a religious one. It's a front. Most Christian girls are whores anyway but not like those Catholic whores who need to slut around so they have a confession every week

No. He is correct and you are deflecting to justify your cognitive dissonance. Guy on the left of Sadiq is literally the first guy in all of Europe who told Muslims to lobby for their rights

I have many other stories about Dresden and the people.
Just this dinner stands out the most because it got me the most aggravated with these girls.
The girl in a LDR with the Dominican is actually Russian with a Russian mother and was so proud and bragging about how so many Dominicans wanted to fuck her and we're fighting over her last time she traveled over there.
Me and my wife pretty much agreed that hey current boy toy is playing her for her citizenship, but she's too caught up in the coal-burning. It's like a status symbol with these girls in this city, I don't get it.
Really, if you're a nigger you will get way more pussy than any white guy in this city, I can only imagine in more liberal German cities how much worse it is.

Catholics are part of a false church, they worship a goddess. It's basically the Roman empire with a face lift.

A guy kissing nigger feet isn't God's will. The guy gets his world view from Jewish psychologists and traditions of men.

You can use this picture as ammunition against Christians, but it doesn't do anything. It's a picture of some deceived guy doing something which weakens Christians (which if you think about it, is Satan's will).

It's so fucking boring. Every fucking time the no true scotsman. The Archbishop of Canterburry is Anglican, Merkel is a protestant pastor and the evangelicals are the biggest Zionists out there.

*Correction: Merkel is the daughter of a protestant pastor and our president during the """"refugee""" crisis was a protestant pastor.

Tell her niggers are the slaves of the jews, and jews are the servants of satan

>Guy on the left of Sadiq is literally the first guy in all of Europe who told Muslims to lobby for their rights
So that 1 guy = all Christians?

Funnily enough, it's the weird Anglican priests that seem to be most disobedient, the ones pushing queerness and Islam. They too are following the traditions of men and not the word of God.

It's like you're blaming Christians for the actions of the people who are doing the opposite of what God wants.

Just like people seem to not want to know God, because some anti-Christ kikes call themselves God's chosen people.

It's pretty dumb, no offence. It's just that I see so much dumb stuff that even kids are smart enough to understand.

>The Archbishop of Canterburry is Anglican
Anglicans are basically just protestant Catholics.

Dressing in rainbows, marrying queers and stuff. How progressive and tolerant!

That isn't what God wants. And they are going to be shocked to find out that God still hates homosexuality so much that there's going to be a lot of fire involved.

Sure thing, Hans.

Here's a non-identifiable pic. I go there frequently.

waa waa waa, the thread 2018

Arguing with Christcucks is like arguing with leftists, only worse. I gave up on it months ago. You can get showered in facts, statistics, direct quotes, the actual teaching.

>As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

*To follow, the thing is these girls won't ever tell German guys the extent to which they dislike them. They feel comfortable acting like the coal burners they are around an American apparently, probably because they think we're so "tolerant" or some shit.

You've got it backwards.It's atheist leftists who push that the hardest and becuase the dominate the culture and the government they've corrupted many of the religious institutions. The more sincerely Christian someone is the less they're for open borders. Look at Poland where they had prayer groups along the entire border to ask God to keep muslims out of their country

>a bad example in a Church of over 1.2 billion that has existed for 2000 years is proof that the whole thing is bad

>You can get showered in facts, statistics, direct quotes, the actual teaching
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/29/can-an-atheist-lead-a-protestant-church-a-battle-over-religion-in-canada/

The devils all around you brother, will you fall or rise to this occasion.
Stand firm, and 'know' YOU we're right.
You should not stand for 20 years and know that you we're wrong.

>You can get showered in facts, statistics, direct quotes, the actual teaching.
You don't understand.

God said; do X
Christians do; X
Catholics do; Y

You: HURRR CHRISTIANS DO Y, STOP ARGUING WITH CHRISTKEKS

That's nothing. I got my dna results back last week, noticed it was 100% white, then got in trouble for referring to myself as a "diamond salad" in front of all the Puerto Ricans.

I rise to the occasion and stand on my own two legs.

heh i don't understand?
you work full time in a business that doesn't generate profit?

Pick up donations from community, community buys items, money goes back into community. Money also pays workers

>Pick up donations from community, community buys items, money goes back into community. Money also pays workers

just compare our dupplos !!!
I think we have a connection

and to comment the thread : LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

>They feel comfortable acting like the coal burners they are around an American apparently, probably because they think we're so "tolerant" or some shit.
or maybe your wife is some used up trash whos friends are trash.

You're right

>You act as if the statistical evidence is so much better.
this has to be troll. i refuse to believe someone is this retarded

Just because your girlfriend is a slut who has opened up her legs for dozens of men (since we all know that Czech women are some of the biggest whores), doesn't mean you should lash your pent-up anger out at me.

Satan is just a powerless spirit, the only way he can change the world for worse is by cucks like OP working for him.

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

>he claims his wifes friend all coalburners
>he claims german women are degenerate coalburners
>he claims they hate white men
>he claims blacks fuck white girls in germany by dozens
>he thinks his wife is somehow exception but all others burn coal
>he thinks that german women wont talk like that around their men
>he thinks his wife would confess to him about her fucking 10 inch bbc every day before she met him
>she surely is pure and exception
being this deluded.

on top of that its another american cuck posting. i mean if you claim that anecdotal evidence is same as statistics you are truly 100 percent amerimutt with tiny brain.

>Lacks reading comprehension
>Tries to use his poor reading comprehension against me
Makes sense. You're a fucking retard.

Also, I can tell you how I know this isn't applicable to my girl, but it's pointless to try and defend the fact over the internet because it would seem childish and silly to do so.
Also, these are her "old friends", as she's developed new relationships since moving to the US.

But that's fine, anyway. Go back to your whores, if you can even find one that will touch your pathetic ass.

>can't fight back.
Then fight back. Bring a gun and go postal. What's stopping you from becoming a patriot and standing up for your country?

>Why. Is. This. Happening?
If only there were some way to explain why the media & entertainment industry pushes the sorts of values that it does

>Christian non-profit

did you mean coalburning central?

I'd rather not be a murderer. I did imagine a good fight with two of the guys

Yes I did

Mate, don't be blind to it. Unless she was visibly disgusted by them and you had a good old shit talk about that scum later, then keep your eyes wide fucking open. Can't contain the whore forever