Why do Italians and Jews look so similar but only 1 is considered white?

Why do Italians and Jews look so similar but only 1 is considered white?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms3543
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Jews are basically whites that decided to play their own game, pretending not to be white.
While Italy was always an highly semite place
Remember we literally invented banks

you know jews aren't really an ethnicity and that the "white race" is an american invention that has no meaning outside of america?

People around the Med look fairly similar. Main difference is skin tone. Even the pre Arab invasion North Africans (Carthaginians) and people who inhabited Palestine looked like southern Euros.

I'm half Jewish half Italian and my gf is Albanian. My phenotype is remarkably similar to her young brother

"white race" = European

get it, weegee?

Jews are considered white because they generally tend to have a lighter skin tone (at least Ashkenazi Jews), Italians on the other hand all have sandnigger complexions to go with their nappy hair.

Neither are white.

Jews are white when it benefits them to be.

yeah but we call each other italian, german, spanish not white or european
we have different cultures and genetic heritage
just because you new worlders are a mixture of everything it doesn't mean we're all white brothers or something

So Romans and Greeks , who invented Western civilization, are not white? Seems right

What is it with Americans and their hatred for Meds?

ancient greeks have nothing to do with today greeks. greeks are mostly sand niggers.

I've come to the conclusion that using the phrase "white" around here is pointless cause it just makes people sperg out.

We're Mediterraneans, not Nords. When stormniggers say "white", they mean Nordic/Germanic. Normal people who lack autism can tell "white" when they see it. White to 99% of people means anything that doesn't fit into Asian, Black, or Indio.

A need to feel superior to somebody because they lack a cut and dry identity

Everything about med culture is the exact opposite of our culture. Also we got a shit ton of italian and greek immigrants who were not always the best behaved. My own father is italian and I still don't consider him white, i'm white though.

How traditional and chaste are albo girls?I've heard their men insist that.

It doesn't work like that. Both your parents need to be white in order for you to be white. You are mixed according to your own logic. Greeks invented civilisation and Italians spread it.

>the "white race" is an american invention that has no meaning outside of america

> My own father is italian and I still don't consider him white
>i'm white though.
That's not how it works

Don't equate Greeks with Italians. You could compare Sicilians with Greeks maybe

We have a lot of Italians and some people from the Balkans where I live. They start businesses, work hard as hell, and are fun as fuck.

Modern day Ashkenazis are matrilineally descended from Italian gentile women that converted to Judaism. Surprising that they still call themselves Semites, as they cluster most closely with Southern Europeans, in between Northern Europeans and actual Semites.

Well my mom is anglo saxon I was even given the name "james" , I consider myself a white man. I dislike a lot about italian and med culture, they're not civilized enough for me. I like english, scots, german type people.

La bandiera d'Irlanda e quella d'Italia sono quasi uguali.

Yeah total invention

You prefer autistics?

I respect the very well built northern European types, but most northern Euro Americans are literally deformed simpletons descended from serfs. They lack creativity and enjoy the boring and predictable. Just look at popular country music (some stuff like Johnny Cash and Hank Williams is great, but most is utter shit)

Neither are white.

"Whiteness" is a vague concept, and I think what when most people use the term "white" they generally mean to refer to being European or of European descent. If you believe this analysis is correct, then the answer to your question becomes clear.

Italy is a European nation, and Italians are therefore a European people. Italy and Italians, as a people, have historically produced art, political philosophies, and other cultural artifacts that most people consider to be part of the broader European identity/culture (see, e.g., the Renaissance). The history and culture of Italy is inextricably intertwined with the European continent.

Jews, on the other hand, do not constitute a nation within Europe (nor have they ever). Jewish "culture" does not closely resemble that of other Europeans' to the extent that it could be conceived of as a subcomponent of broader European culture. Jewish history, likewise, is not inextricably intertwined with Europe: much of it has taken place outside of Europe, and for Jews who envision a Jewish homeland, it is one that is outside of Europe.

Finally, unlike Jews, Italy and Italians have not given the rest of the European continent any reason to suspect subversive motives towards the broader European people. While most Jews would shiver at the idea of being considered "European," Italians take pride in being a part of Western history and culture, and they actively seek to defend it.

Again, this analysis focuses on more than just the purely aesthetic question of how someone looks. An analysis focused purely on the aesthetic question might also inquire why Koreans aren't considered "white," but such an analysis is undoubtedly misguided and it misunderstands what most people are actually alluding to when they say "white."

You don't even know how most of the tests of those countries were done. Also, if Armenia's average IQ is 94, then so is Iran's. Lynn/Vanhanen basically did not do IQ tests--they gathered existing test results and compared against some GDP data. It somehow became the gold-standard for IQ by nation all over the internet. But its only data
point for Iran is the Valentine,1959 study. So, Iran's IQ was measured in one and only one study, which was done in the 1950s. That's all we got for Iran. Only three other countries in Lynn/Vanhanen have IQ data as outdated as Iran's.

Italians are jews in disguise.

jews are considered white because they are rich,smart and successfull.

Ahh look at the faggot trying to cause in-fighting once again with another shitty thread like this and of course friends, he isn't even classy enough to get a VPN and simply avoids geo-location. I bet its somewhere in Kikeistan (aka Israel aka Muttland of the Ginsburg states). Fuck off bitch, kikes dont know how to cook food either,

>t. not an italian
>inb4 whiter den u muuuuhaaaaaaammmiiiiiid
>inb4 YOU'RE NOT WHIIIIIIIIIIITE THOOOOOO

jew is a cult mix race idea proper hebrew is Greeks, Romans are bit older mix race son of man too, both have Neanderthal and Denisovans GENES as well as AFRICAN {human}
hue-man /coloured man.

Dude, Ashkenazis are whiter than northern Italians let alone those southern apes. the most prevalent gene in Jewish mtDna is K1a1b1, which can be backtracked into western europe 950-1050 years ago.
It simply means that at the same time the former white Romans were heavily diluted by Arabs, the formerly brown Jews were assimilating white female DNA in Gaul

This is interesting, link to source?

I'm half Jewish so it's relevant to me

All Yids are descended of a handful of terrone women and their proto-Yid husbands

Sicilians are mutts, they have kike and negro in their DNA. The master race Italians look fine but are given a bad name by those greasy low life spaghetti gansters.

nature.com/articles/ncomms3543

i see you like mud huts over marble temples

according to that map italians have the highest iq in europe kek

Because Italians are also Christ-killers, just a little less so

sicilianon here
i wish i was black man,at least i would get my free room in a hotel,free wifi and my food paid by italian taxpayers with 30 euros a week (this last data in not really proven,people say they get more and people say they get less)
sadly we are white

you look similar to my shit,but i don't make a thread about it

kikes aren't considered White either

Not an argument

Jews are part of the MED BVLLS and honorary Southern European
They fuck your women and leach your money like alphas, now what ?

still nobody care if you have blonde hair or not in europe

Wait... who considers Italians to be white?

americans in their stupid classifications