The time for a philosopher king is now

Plato said it best
>However fundamentally Plato believed that the cause for this instability was an outcome of no "competent leadership" with "proper skills and morals"

If (((they're))) trying to run Oprah and Dwayne Johnson; pol should put forth the 3rd party candidate, a true philosopher, to rule them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Ik4js_8FmE
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The time for a philosopher king is now
And what you'll receive instead are charlatans and hacks. The righteous have fled from power and seek their own ends now. Humanity is no longer worth saving.

Time to defrost the Fuhrer...Again.

>2edgy4me

Think what you want. Nobody is coming to rescue you. You thought that was trump and it turned out exactly as we told you it would. You'll keep being fooled by evil leaders until they literally kill you and we, the righteous will continue to tell you to die.

>Sup Forums
>philosophy

Sup Forums is the most sophistic place on the internet, only beaten to places like graduation ceremonies for bachelors of some post-modern major.

It's mostly that people don't want the truth.

I.E. they've supplanted the word "want" with "need" subconsciously. Fulfillment of these "needs" eventually overwhelms them.

Or the Pavlovian affirmation dopamine loops that constant social media connection has created.

Subconscious mind jacks. A little tweak with ripples all the way down. They add up; molding a person's will to your intention becomes as easy as using a few phrases or images.

Stalin fits the "philosophter king" description. His library was 5000 books strong and he was a very heavy reader.

Wrong. Being a heavy reader does not make you a philosopher king. By that logic every Theologian would be a philosopher king and we can all agree that is false. While the philosopher king outlined by Plato in Republic dabbled extensively in books and learning he relied heavily on the council of the guardians. Additionally, the philosopher king was the leading example for the people and kept their best interests at the forefront of his agenda. Stalin does not fit this, "The Great Purge" does not fit this example. Stalin more resembled the tyrannical king who consolidated power through revolution. According to Plato, the tyrannical king is 729 times worse than the philosopher king (Three standard deviations away from the philosopher king multiplied by the three standard deviations of suffering)

-Republic

Yep, and that nigga named Kanye

Democracy has failed, the multi-cult saw to that.

The problem is that any king that rises will be put down by (((them))) because you either have one of (((their))) banks in your country and cow to it, or get destroyed.

We can tell people how things are, but most can't begin to get over their investments in status quo, much less change it. The ones who can, feel too overwhelmed to do anything, or are in no position to do anything.

Another major issue: People tie their life worth into monetary terms. Instead of how they have improved things, what they have learned (and who they have taught), their capabilities, the people they have affected positively, etc.

This pathology kills humanity, both its spirit (selfishness becomes a cancer) and corporeal forms (all the bodies left behind on the road of excess)

So the solution is simple then.

no, the time for euthanization is now

I want to see how America works without blacks or jews to clog it up

OP, I promise that I'll do my damnedest to unite mankind and get us beyond our stupid bullshit for the sake of a better future. Mankind will either rise to be ascendant or will be reaped from the surface of the Earth with conviction and malice.

The philosopher king has already arrived

More like the granny fucker king

Philosopher king doesn't want to rule. How do they win an election?

>the Pavlovian affirmation dopamine loops that constant social media connection has created.
Well put.

All evil does is spur the growth of good, we are all philosopher kings, in waiting.

/thread
That's why Plato realised we need to drag the philosopher back into the cave to lead the others when he'd rather retreat to the world of the forms above and not be concerned with the dumpster fire that is modern political life

Are you guys taking the Oprah thing seriously what the fuck is this timeline

Plato didn't consider how insidious kike influence could be, otherwise someone like pic related would have had a fair shot.

As if that whole text isn't an allegory of man instead of a real political text.

Overall the republic is hardly about politics.

I'm a philosopher king... not quite old enough to make change yet. You'll see me in 10 years.

sure bring more chaos.

people love chaos.

too the point it is natural.

You are just deluding yourself if you honestly think that you (Yankees) could get someone even remotely resembling a ''philosopher king''' as a candidate let alone persuade people to vote for him, when the prevailing culture (which is to say, majority of the population) is openly hostile towards such individuals and their noble (intellectual) pursuits.

Literally this, my foreign policy recommendation would be thus
>Are they a threat? Y/N
>N, do nothing
>Y, glass 'em and move on

>plato

lol

Ron Paul should be the vice president. The President should be someone dope as fuck. If John McAfee was President it would be a wet dream for Liberty. Say what you want about his vices, he will allow people to live free and pay the consequences of their lack of "well regulation"

Also we could have someone super duper dope like this guy
youtu.be/_Ik4js_8FmE

you are such a dumbass. WE FOUNDED A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. DEMOCRACY IS WHAT (((THEY))) WANT

We don't need a philosopher king right now. We need a warrior.

What makes you think i'm an american?

It all starts within your community. We must make it easier to let leaders make the people around them and at their workplace stronger. Throwing money at the problems don't usually fix what we're seeing... there is a lack of horizontal communication everywhere. That's the main problem I'm seeing... outside of subversive tactics, deep state, fed, useful idiots...

We are taling about the US here retard. If you are not american than you need to contribute to a revolution like 1776 US. We could do it better over but we dont have to wipe everything away.

Doesn't Canada already have a bunch of rainbow warrior upper management?

the best thing is seriously agriculture and passive solar/geothermal designed homes. See earthship

I agree, if we can each change our family lives for the better, extend that to our neighborhoods, we should be able to get the right community started for a proper leader. The issues with that is that (((they))) keep gerrymandering and installing immigrants that want the opposite in all the traditionally red areas.

weak hearted human,look this
>are they a threat? Y/N
>Y conquer the enemy and impale their leaders on the highest towers
>N conquer the weakling and build pyramids of skulls outside of their city walls

We do not need a leader... on the highest local govt podiums. We need a jurisdiction that allows the seeds of growth so that men in different communities can stand up and fight. We are dealing with people everywhere in local power positions who are intentionally putting cogs in the machines of men, why? IDK... maybe they're angry women... show them the men in your community are strong as fuck, can make a bunch of money, and are undoubtedly better men than any invaders... shuts me right down... PS this too... "do you think your 4 year old child will like if your know how to make delicious muffins of that you know they have object permanenve, from that psychology degree you got" but you know you can vary that sentence around.

Americans ought not to promote imperial aims, lest we keep becoming what we helped kill

Which philopshy?

>pragmatism
>rugged individualism
>utilitarian
>machiavelian

King? As in supreme ruler of a despitic dictatorship?

The very idea of a "philosopher king" negates itself in its absurdity.
Platos Magnanimous Man or Nietzche Ubermesnche or Hitlers Arian is a flaw in itslef because it premises its success on unascertainable future results.

The science fiction Novel deconstructs such absurd notions because the entire tale is about how regulated immoral action is the best.

Your are chasing foolish bygone notions of biological programming just like hitler.

Kill the Jews! (The nature of media is evil and authoritarian propaganda and heavy censorship is no better) democracy has flaws! (So his solution is autocratic rule which is worse) more land! (Science fed the world not land)

Hitler did the objectively correct action, but was a total and complete failure. Because success is predicated on something other than hard reason.

You are deluded seeing your biological reproduction as moral imperatives. When in truth we live in a spiritual state. It follows gods economy which is doubling. There is enough and to spare. The world will enter paradisical glory. All you need do is not give in to the will of the devil.

God fills your soul with faith hope and love. The devil despair hopelessness and fear. Test your spirit user.

>philosopher king indeed.

Who are you to claim that which constitutes as right?

Absolutely.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
no one posted this yet? shame on you Sup Forums

What does she (he?) mean by this?

Divine revelation, probably.

That's a he.
Disgusting.

I honestly don't think Plato's philosopher king would be able to find a job today.

German idealism guy probably means, we can reach "it". Cicero talked about law being derived from natural law and natural law from god. The 5000 year miracle of the United States, can finally be reach anyone who wants it.

gay

holsy shit edge