A film on the German children’s channel KIKA has sparked controversy in the country

>A film on the German children’s channel KIKA has sparked controversy in the country.

>Children’s channel KIKA broadcasted the program about a 16-year-old German girl, Malvina, who fell in love with a Syrian Muslim migrant called Diaa. At first the age of Diaa was 17, but later KIKA corrected that to 19, in a special statement.

>But Diaa looks much older: He already wears a full beard and clearly doesn’t look like a teen. He rather looks 25, and some tests have indicated he might be in his thirties.

>Diaa is also conservative: Malvina is not allowed to hug other boys, to eat pork and to wear short skirts. Diaa says: “I cannot accept that my wife dresses like that”. He adds: “I want to marry her as soon as possible, and then she’s mine.”

>It was hard to accept for Diaa that his girlfriend doesn’t want to wear a headscarf; “it irritated him”. His girlfriend says that they have their conflicts, “but as long as I submit, everything is fine”.

Link for the video for those who speak german

youtube.com/watch?v=0pxQGgvwP_Q

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesspiegel.de/medien/skandal-beim-kinderkanal-9-966-millionen-euro-gebuehrengelder-veruntreut/11727544.html
twitter.com/jreichelt/status/950771711242158080
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schweizer_Radio_DRS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's go to fucking war already holy fuck

Would you Sup Forums?

>KIKA

Jews are not even hiding it.

Germans are so fucking stupid. The can't but help to ruin Europe in new ways every generation or so.

shes pretty ugly so nothing of value was lost

The whole controversy is bullshit. Yeah its disgusting and those girls are brainwashed as fuck.

But KIKA is a lame ass channel literally no one watches it. Really. The german youth is fucked up 129382031 more by hipster and leftist culture than by KIKA.

It's too late anyway, the majoritiy 21 and below are dumb an deaf sheeps.

TOP KEK
It's pronounced Key Kah tho

I forgot my prediction. My guess is he murders her within 3 years of marriage.

>“but as long as I submit, everything is fine”

Germans werrle always like this though. That's why you and the nords were the last to develop settled civilization, never developed an empire and almost never won a war in your history against other races. Sure blonde girls can look exotic and beautiful, that's their attraction. But the blonde races are all stupid.

its believable that he is 19
maybe not but he could be

>inb4 beta males who had zero facial hair and bith boy bodies

So he's a pedo and groomed her?

>Malvina is not allowed to hug other boys, to eat pork and to wear short skirts.

When she ends up realizing she fucked up and she does all 3 of those things he'll beat her or beat her to death after they're married.

Germany is the next Sweden.

im into virgins so i dont have much of a choice.

if she is one id go for it.

I have fewer hairs on by balls than this (((17))) year old child has on his chest.

This. He literally looks like a teenager to me. I'm 30 he looks younger than I do

Beta

Guy looks like a pretty clean cut migrant. Hopefully he's not one of those that's a psycho, good luck to her even though I have a weird feeling about this.

I saw this shit on a facebook post yesterday
fucking disgusting
and I don't really believe they are in a relationship
it's all fake and staged, it's just fucking propaganda to brainwash german girls into finding refugee boyfriends, who will kidnap and murder them.

Fucking shit RWDS WHEN ?!!

>Australian calling anyone beta
classic. did you obtain your Nerf gun permit yet?

>Malvina
Will the Anglo go to Germany and fight/claim her?

t. Chang

>“but as long as I submit, everything is fine”.
jesus christ is this real

He could do a lot better

kek I would be OK with that

german bitchboi BTFO by high test arab alpha male once again

She is like the ideal trad gf pol is looking for, isn't she? Look how lively and happy she is with a real Chad man, not a vidya playing virgin Kraut who is taught to hate himself because of "muh nazees and 6 gorillion".

French women don't do this anymore. They learned. The ones in deutscland will probably learn too.

Honest question.
What Happened™ to your country?

he's handsom and looks white to me.

This, lol

>he's handsom and looks white to me.
If you live in a recycling bin

He's not great looking. No wonder/pol is so lonely.

Nigger there was literally a German empire.

Thank god she has Pascal, who is her best friend, and she can talk with him how hard is it for her to be with Diaa, because people hate the poor guy.

Also Diaa is jelaous because Malvina hugs Pascal a lot.

This...

I'll gladly kill everyone involved in production

What empire lol? They all got destroyed because Krauts suck at wars almost as good as they suck muslim cocks.

>Germany is the next Sweden.

t. memeflag

>tfw Kika is redpilling the whole country

cmon bro are you even trying? weakest bait i've seen all day

>Diaa doesn't understand and hasn't got the mental capacity to learn.
>Diaa needs to get back on his magic carpet.
>Diaa needs to crash and die in the desert where he belongs.

kek

>It's too late anyway, the majoritiy 21 and below are dumb an deaf sheeps.
t. 21 year old

allied forces and decades of brainwashing

or he beats her up then she stops doing that, and now he has a submisive bitch

Oh my fucking god, just nuke this crazy shithole.

KIKA is also part of our state channels. They love to rub propaganda right into the face of children. It's disgusting.

How long until either of them will be knived by Diaa?

A 32 year old dating a 16 year old is actually perfectly fine, the 32 year old can give the 16 year old their experience, but I dont think its right for him to tell her she cant eat or wear certain things or hug other guys

>KIKA
More like KIKE

in another video (Kika program "Kummerkasten") he gives a different age, and name ("Mohamed". and not "Diaa"). they deleted that after people noticed. The producer (((Tanja Nadig))) gives as evidence for his age his ID card, which isn't evidence of anything. His father and mother are already in Germany.

You are not even a kraut. Don't you have a Catalonia to take back.

Something sadly lost in translation is that in the beginning she is reading a "love letter" from her 35 year old fat muslim boyfriend parading as a 15 year old and it's the most cringe worthy nigger turk german you can imagine.

>as long as I submit, everything is fine

Such a nice country you build there niggers.

>But KIKA is a lame ass channel literally no one watches it.
Yeah and it gets funded with MILLIONS of your tax money every year.

tagesspiegel.de/medien/skandal-beim-kinderkanal-9-966-millionen-euro-gebuehrengelder-veruntreut/11727544.html

So much money that some of the commies running the channel even managed to secretly steal 9 million because they get SO MUCH funding that a missing 9 million didnt show up on the radar for years.

Where are the parents in all this? what are the girl's parents doing?

I think you mean Kiy-Kuh

>No one watches the childrens channel anyway
Says an adult man who can not relate to their target audience.

Shit like this is produced for a reason and it is being broadcasted for a reason.

>those girls are brainwashed as fuck
I wonder how that happened. Tell me user, how much is 1 + 1 again?

the mother brought her there
she also has 2 arab fuggboys

>but later KIKA corrected that to 19, in a special statement.
They actually corrected it once more and set it to 20 suddenly.
Also his name apparently isnt diaa but mohammed.

twitter.com/jreichelt/status/950771711242158080

It's time to nuke Germany, they've had enough chances

the mother is solidly behind her, encouraging it even. yes that is a tea cosy on her head

>State Channels
Why do Germans do this? I see why leafs do it but...

>and some tests have indicated he might be in his thirties.
The laughs just keep coming

> “but as long as I submit, everything is fine”.

>Where are the parents in all this? what are the girl's parents doing?
Single mother who set her up with the refugee and has two refugees she "cares for" herself.
Probably subsidized by tax money

like govt jobs, welfare for upper middle class

They are in the video. The mom said she loves the guy as her son, and they are okay with it, she is just afraid that she will have to wear a hijab.

Dad said he is okay with it, she just "can't lose" herself in the relationship.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schweizer_Radio_DRS
>Die öffentlich-rechtlichen Radio- und Fernsehprogramme von SRF sind gebührenfinanziert.

>KIKA
>one letter off from kike
Could it be more obvious who is behind this?

Don't see the problem here. She's at the perfect breeding age and he keeps her in line. If we still did this in the West we wouldn't be in such a gynocentric shithole full of stronk independent womyns and pussy betaboys. Kudos to Syria guy.

because they force you to pay for tv even if you don't own a tv set.
Expat here, attending university. I can't complain about prices, taxes or anything, but i do find it weird that the one thing they make you pay as soon as you register is this stupid fee for tv and radio. It's like 20 euros a month or something, and i wouldn't care but i don't know why germans tolerate this shit, if they are gonna take their shekels to produce Sup Forums it would be nice to have politically neutral content and not literally shit-tier sjw propaganda funded by tax dollars.

>Pascal
Of course his name is fucking Pascal.

Never said he was model tier or anything, but he's a clean and styled 6/10 while she's a 4.

>because they force you to pay for tv even if you don't own a tv set.

haha
hear in slovakia you if you have a house you need to pay for the national tv and radio even i you don't have electricity

do they use that money to create shows about how white girls marrying muslims refugees is empowering too?

Is KIKA "public broadcasting"? Did the tax money of working white Germans pay to brainwash their daughters to marry mudslimes?

BASED GIVI, NEVER FORGET

Do you ever thing that the trope of the pure euro girl flocking to the side of the older refugee man is because all the euro men are so pitiful? The migrants are firm with their women, they don't act like beta bitches or whiny manchildren and probably don't play games or watch tv all day or feel sorry for themselves and miserable - and I doubt the migrants are joining Incel or MGTOW either. I'm convinced that men are being encouraged to embrace the soyboy meme and drop out of society as form of invasion - why fight a bloody one sided war of conquest when you can wipe your enemy out in a few generations by getting their women to choose your men to procreate with?

Lol

did he died?

who is this badass? Is he Russian?

I don't know. I watch it only during the champions leauge.
But I don't think so. Slovakia, especially old people are pretty much against migrants, and only the old people are waching the national tv. They would rage as fuck with a program like this.

The funny thing is i dont find a 36 dating an 16 year old problematic
nor for a mudshit dating a german girl
Her mother and the girl in question have the right to fuck up their lives as i will not shed a tear or even care when she makes online articles of being murdered by her spouse

But the fact they had to lie about the mans age, because they know if it was taken at face value people would be up in arms and ask questions

That is precisely why women tend to open their legs to invaders, and have done so throughout history. It's not only an instinctual survival strategy but it's also hypergamy at work. European men are pussified by years of propaganda and display none of the alpha traits that women seek in men, but Muslims are typically the exact opposite of European men and are very firm and controlling with their women, which is ironically exactly what women respond most favourably to, even if they deny it publicly.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

ye, rocket flew into his office and ruined his borsch

Yup :(

Kike hohol ukrops killed him in his apartment/office with an RPG

Fucking cowards

You dont realise how serious this is. Your government is making you pay to glorify Syrian cock, and youre just gonna take it. If this doesnt make you furious, youre beyond lost

RIP BRAVE HERO

Why is it always arab male with a european female scenario? Never the other way around! Are they afraid to show a german dude dating a syrian chick cause arab men would chimp out? Can someope provide examples of european men hooking up with muslim women?

>"but as long as I submit, everything is fine"

so sad

reality is going to hit this girl like a ton of bricks

>Your government
pic related, ofc they are. they want 16 yr olds to be bred by the people they dumped here.

The family of the 'syrian' girl would kill her and the german dude if they ever found out. That's why you never see it.

Yes :(

Exactly, they know white bois will take it up their ass, and masturbate to it. Holy shit, these noseniggers are literally raping Germany to death. They want revenge, and it seems like theyre gonna get it

Jokes on you germany hasn't been saving "Syrian" women
The economic immigrants have mostly been men

Five years ago, this wouldn't have caused controversy.
The white pill in this is that as fucking cucked as Germany is, things are moving in the right direction.