Analysis of preserved alien corpses

Hello, Sup Forums, how would you like to watch press conference of scientists discussing the analysis of several ET corpses found in a cave in Peru?

Here's the link:
give.gaia.com/cjc9hi6ao00he01mbht3ez93e

The link should work for approximately 48 hours. It is long and in Spanish, but English subtitles are provided and it is highly informative.

Now for the trillion dollar question: why the media blackout of such a credible analysis of the most important discovery since the wheel?

Other urls found in this thread:

drmsh.com/update-on-jaime-maussans-phony-peruvian-alien-mummy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>three fingers

Those are reptilian proto-jews, not aliens

Ayyy lmao

thats a fucking prop from E.T jejjj

Those look like skeletons from the dollar store left out in a mason jar full of rain water for two months

ahh lol k

can we just get like a transcript or something

They look like the E.T.

AYYY LMAO

why?

Yo dawg this shit be real!

Earth is flat. Research it. All of this recent UFO shyte is disinfo. Wake up Anons...

Why do the bones have lips and eyelids?

Because someone mixed s little concrete in plaster of paris.

I can clearly tell that these "skeletons" are made out of mud/clay.

Fixed

fug

I remember when they found them!

....motherfuckers be 100 real talk ?

well they would naturally be covered in it from being DUG out and all... but you do you!

>lmao ayy

its backwards bro

Fake, beaners are trash.

I thought this was already solved. The skeletons were real and dna was human. some morbid douchebag used real corpses for a hoax

>If you’re following this story, this post from Archaeology Review is quite worthwhile: A Review of Jaime Maussan’s Alien Mummy from Peru.

The highlight is an X-Ray of the three-fingered alien hand hoax perpetrated by Maussan. Here’s a portion of the essay on that point:

Finally, there’s an excellent report written by Rodolfo Salas-Gismondi from the Department of Vertebrate Paleontology at the Natural History Museum in Lima, Peru titled, “Esta Es La Falsa Mano “alienígena” Que Los Científicos De Maussan Determinaron Anatómicamente Correcta Y Funcional (This the fake “alien” hand that Maussan’s scientists determined anatomically correct and functional).” The report is in Spanish, but here are some of the highlghts:

X-rays and expert identification says that the bones of the mummy’s “hand” are from two individuals. At least one is a sub-adult, probably a neonate.

The bones of the “hand” are actually arm and leg bones of a neonatal child. the bones of the “fingers” are from the metacarpal and phalanges of an adult. The bones are also arranged poorly with phibulas on either side of metacarpels. This is the sort of mistake you could expect from amateurs creating a plastered, fake alien/mummy. Maussan and company mixed the long bones of a child with the finger bones.
There are some fine X-ray images that show just how Maussan and his minions faked the hand.

And to add insult to injury, the review concludes with a note about the DNA report for the mummy. Yes, that’s a teaser …. (sort of).
>drmsh.com/update-on-jaime-maussans-phony-peruvian-alien-mummy/

Peru would be better off with “come visit Peru. We’re not nearly the shithole Mexico is” instead of doing this alien shit yet again.

Just read a story about it and Yeah this.

I could take a bucket of plaster and make way better cool ones

I recognize that bulge!

Random beer mug

Dude do you honestly think aliens don't exist on flat earth? LMAO.
Wake up user the ayylmaos are cherubim.

this and then
this. Yeah.

So these ayys were stitched together corpses?
Macabre much?

OP, (op knows me), i think if these ayylmaos are fake then the real cherubim type ayys might look different to the tradition greys.

I am wondering if the traditional 'grey' type alien is a psyop.

There are definitely ufos. Ufos mean ayys. Therefore ayys are real. Question remains 'what' are ayys?

Looks like paper mache

>Question remains 'what' are ayys?
where are you willing to look for that information? it’s hard being a gnostic (for thine own eyes)

False & faggoty

Fuck you

>gaia
>means Earth
>literally has a 3D from cube to jewish star animation for loading
Makes you think.

Lel these are just ancient sandnigger children
t.anthropologist

Did they evolve more fingers to better grab shekels?

Wtf no thumbs, must suck to be him when he couldn't jerkoff.

real and heterosexual

>jewish star

>entire skeleton is a single piece
lmfao

Holy shit! When will they stop? They have already SATURNED the Earth. What else are they going to ruin next? The Sun? Oh wait, they can't get near the ovens.

Who needs to Wake Up? Flat Earth is PsyOp.

>not recognizing an xenoexoskeleton

Give me back my namefag - fag.

This makes sense. The cradles of life are in Peru Egypt and Yucatán.

>exoskeleton has no hinged jaw to accommodate obvious need for mouth movement

Really?

Pretty much. More fingers affords more control.

As for the aliens, they was kangz and shieet?

They didnt evolve at all. They are bio tools used by many non terrestrials. They grow them to do their bidding. It is a common practice. Now if they were 11 feet tall you might have something.

Haven't you've noticed the lower reliability of household appliances nowadays user? Especially the ovens?

>implying an advanced species wouldn't have switched anus and mouth locations via genetic mutations

3d printed fakes

Oh. Ok then.

Fuckin lame

i saw this gif earlier today on gaia’s website, and coincidentally i have a miniature glass rendition in my pocket

me too
they are nice

gaia

Yeah, some new age globalist bs agenda. "oh look, aliens! Now we must unite mankind under one government"

Fuck off with that propaganda.

Aliens don't have dicks or vagenes?

sweet merkabah bro

it bothers me how strange it looks from the side- i should be able to travel time with it right??

any more with the lighters and that? I remember your threads from /x/. Howve you been man?

According to ancient Egyptians and Inca the ships are ways to get to another dimension. Hence why they defy the laws of physics.