Why do so many white people hate white people?

Why do so many white people hate white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hatred
youtube.com/watch?v=D1G4glp986Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause it's trendy. They can literally get promoted for it.

They are one of the three
>want attention
>poor
>want attention

Because the Jews pretending to be white that they watch on TV tell them to.

Some white people I meet are completely spoiled bitches with no actual useful skill or talent.
A lot of the time they will come in with the biggest egos and be the loudest mouths and not really know shit.

9/10 times, they're (((white)))

psychotic status signalling freaks but they're still better than every other race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hatred

Because it's cool to. I thought it would be a fad, but it doesn't seem to be going away any time soon.

feminists whites should be put down

whites who protecc jews should be put down

Because Americans lost their connection to Europe and replased their spiritual emptyness with absolute bullshit such as consumerism, egalitarianism, multi-culti and mass culture.
And when they became the world superpower they spread their canserous ideas to Europe, which was tired of endless wars and embraced it without realising that it was pure poison.

I think what you mean to say is that many white people are very aware of the defects in white alpha male problem solving. White alpha males are really crappy problem solvers, all force and no smarts - suggesting things like genocide and war to solve resource problems. Total idiots. Probably has nothing to do with them being white, actually - just alpha males.

Why do you think?

Self hate and being a victim is seen as virtuos. All we need to do is destroy Hollywood with our own superior media, and bingo bango bongo we have the power

pic related also, 150k collage debt to come out stupider than when you came in.

Because, they're all a bunch of pussy faggots

Because the white society they live in is devoid of meaningful culture/tradition and ensures that they will be lifelong consumer debt slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1G4glp986Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=D1G4glp986Q

They resent themselves for being superior. They think they're being heroic by taking shots at the top of the food chain. These are the same people whom are oblivious to (((who))) is actually at the top of the food chain, however.

They're probably fair skinned Jews. I've stuck around them long enough to realize many of them talk about white people the exact same way alot of whites talk about blacks.

this so much

I really want to see the rest of your jewed collection.

Look at all those dead eyes, punchable faces, and popular opinions! How can you not hate the supernorm of white people?