Is there a human right to immigrate, Sup Forums?

Do all people have the right to cross the border of any given state and remain there as long as they choose?

Depends. Are we talking before or after America destroys your country because they want more power/resources? The US should be forced at gunpoint to accept every refugee on planet Earth.

@156239641
What awful bait

only if they do it legally

>Is there a human right to enter other people's residences?
>Do all people have the right togo into the homes of any person and remain there as long as they choose?

I remember being 16 and thinking such things.

>Consequences are for other people
Not for long, mutt.

Yeah, responsibility is real immature. Edgy war-glorification and simple-mindedness are manly.

The world is in no way as simple as you think it is.

Heh polish people closed their borders before these cucks tried to islamify the country
> europe terror map
> Poland 0 terrorist attacks

GG poland

They have the human right to try, just like others have the human right to stop them.

>is leeching off of whites a human right
tough question

Only by force against deadly military refusal. That is indeed a human right - to fight your way in. And it is also a human right to attempt to shoot all interlopers.

Fuck 'rights'. The only right is to do what's best for me and my people. I don't give a fuck about what's 'right'. Understand?

You have the right to try and move somewhere
But they have the right to refuse and expel you

Left loves to push the no border nonsense, but if target countries removed all welfare and stopped being soft touch with punishment, would any of these so called 'Refugees' go there

Sure, of course there is. National waters are for everyone.

.... as for the countries themselves...

>The US should be forced at gunpoint to accept every refugee on planet Earth.
There is no 'should', cunt. We'll do what's best for us. Fuck you and burn.

>Is there a human right to immigrate, Sup Forums?
is there a human right to entitlement?
that's what you should be asking op.

no, the fundamental purpose of government is to protect the citizens who empowered them to act in their best interest, not the citizens of other nations.

this ,fuck of the hipocrites

depends
if you ruin other nations with your presence you should go back
if you're white you can stay

the strong one should rule
this is how nature works

People like you will be face down in ditches in the future.

underrated comment

I think he was being sarcastic