Why are people from the midwest so polite?

Why are people from the midwest so polite?

lol idk this is so true though having visited places like LA and Boston

Because they found God and don't buy into Jewish liberal propaganda

too many non-whites for my liking

Because they are Swedish

the real answer? we live in purple states so we learn to get along. our nigs are just that and not hyped up sjws

t. ohio fag

Aside from Chicago and Michigan it is really white there

There's huge areas on the Midwest where you can live your whole life and never see a nigger.

Went there once.
Travelling to America is fucking weird man. Theres nothing to really "see" like the rest of the world. Friendly people tho

you can keep putting your states under microscope where no niggers are, still a bunch of non-white mongrel states.

Because we're not as 'progressive' as the coasts. We're America, but not running-off-a-cliff America.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Plenty to see we just don't have the cultural density of most of the world so you'd need to travel long ass distances to get between relevant stuff. That's part of the reason why we do road trips.

>Why are people from the midwest so polite?
It's phony politeness. I'd much rather have brutal honesty and forwardness, something common in the Northeast US. Who the fuck wants to be locked in to a five minute conversation about the weather as a pretext to pry into your personal life? I'll admit, some are genuine, but for the most part it's just a facade that's been culturally engrained.

michiganfag reporting, can confirm

>but not running-off-a-cliff America.
i visited California once and could just tell they were all descended from lazy bums looking for free gold. human garbage

as Sven said, whites from this region are almost entirely Germanic/Scandinavian. They're too fucking nice for their own good.

>a five minute conversation about the weather as a pretext to pry into your personal life?
ya better just stare at your phone user. no need to drink up life at every opportunity

>prying into your personal life
This is exactly why they'd rather talk about the weather. They're trying just as hard to disengage with your peeping ass without breaking your jaw.

>drink up life at every opportunity
If by drink up life you mean some stranger trying to find out how much money I earn and what my political beliefs are, I'll pass.

literally what Sup Forums is

So your story is that several mid westerners have approached you trying to talk about your political views and earnings? This is borderline science fiction.

Because I was raised with fucking manners. It's all a show though, in private with friends and families everyone's talking shit about basically everyone they encounter during that day.

>This is exactly why they'd rather talk about the weather.
But they don't talk about the weather, moron. If you knew how to read, you'd understand this. It's just their way to pump a stranger for information. And why do they do this, why are they so nosey? It's just part of their charm I suppose.

The only time Ohioans and Michiganders can get along together. Now let's destroy our democrat senators out of office.

Ope, sorry guys, just stumbled into your thread. 913 here, please nuke Lawrence.

swedish and german blood and culture

>And why do they do this,
other human beings are the spice of life. i have a random convo with someone like once a week about designer babies, trump, all sorts of fun shit. but the things you consider trash(other peoples lives) are the most interesting. its the stuff of plays, the stuff people talk about on their death beds. bitches complain all the time about the collapse of the family/community but wont even talk to their neighbors. crazy

Nah there’s a pretty legit titty bar in Lawrence.

also, this would be one of the most strategic places in the Jewnited states of McDonald's to try and redpill people en masse. If we had to target propaganda towards one region, it'd be the Midwest. the residents of Minnesota are probably woke on some level, having dealt with literal African groids for the past few years.

brown voted for the 2013 ndaa so ya, fuck'um

>several mid westerners
Fuck off, yokel. I travel for work and am well informed about the peculiarities of each state. The midwest and the south to a large extent have this phony, "if you ever need anything, just call me" attitude. Full of shit nosey busybodies. "Oh, you're from NYC, Are you Italian?" Fuck off and die.

Honestly, everywhere that's largely white is full of nice people. Even places that are full of nogs, like the deep south are extremely nice and polite.

Really it's just the coasts and urban centers that are full of jaded people. That includes myself, honestly. Growing up around diversity makes people become withdrawn and jaded and cynical

Confirmed for never having followed through on those offers. The defining difference between Midwest and southern culture is that midwesterners are often genuine in those offers.

>i have a random convo with someone like once a week about designer babies, trump, all sorts of fun shit.
You're exactly the type of faggot I'm talking about. People are creeped out by you, user. Just letting you know what's what.

>and Michigan

Michigan is white as shit outside of the city limits of Detroit. No bullshit, I grew up in West Michigan and never met a black person until college.

>Confirmed for never having followed through on those offers.
You sound to gullible to be real. How would I contact a stranger after this offer has been made? It's just virtue signalling, moron. If after that offer I asked them to lend me a thousand bucks, do you really think they'd follow through, moron? Where are you from, anyway?

Americans are abrasive in general. Polite is an adjective better for people like Japanese or Hong Konger.

Because it used to be the frontier/wild west where you could get murdered just for looking at the wrong person crookedly. It was safest to just be polite but reserved with everyone and it became ingrained in Midwestern culture.

Iowa here. Most people here are friendly and polite because why wouldn't you be? It's stranger to me that the rest of the country are apparently just antisocial assholes. It's really not hard to be a good person

>literally what Sup Forums is
If you don't understand the difference between shitposting on a Vietnamese spider farming board and real life, you are destined for failure.

because they're around their own kind and doing what comes naturally? how is this even a question..

I promise you look creepier silently sulking in the corner by yourself, lol.

Missouri here,
its because of good parenting.

Because thats just How they are they are not the crazy leftist and feminist you would see in say California

>being this muttblasted
what are you, a PR?

Nigger you’re a fucking retard. The initial offer is like a drink or a smoke or some way to show deference to your comfort level. They don’t initially offer you money and they certainly would tell you to fuck off if you demanded it. You’re just making shit up at this point to justify your dislike of interacting with people in general.

Here in the Midwest we keep our niggers and spics in containment cities

>If after that offer I asked them to lend me a thousand bucks, do you really think they'd follow through, moron?
Sounds like you're an autist who takes the offer literally. No they won't lend you $1,000 but they will come pick you up if you're stranded and using a random phone to call them cause yours broke or whatever(so no uber or Lyft).

japanese are known for their cruelty and only discovered they're pacifism after being nuked twice. kys

im 35 and never have to work again. there is no way to punish me for shitposting irl so i do it. its called freedom user

>silently sulking in the corner by yourself
But I don't, genius. I comport myself in a socially acceptable manner and respect others' privacy and boundaries. I've met some great people in my travels and they are the polar opposite of the fake happy midwesterner. Texans are my style of people, Forthright, honest and no nonsense.

Michigan is 75% white. Detroit metro is 70% white. And we have rounded them all up in inner city reservations. keep talking.
What were you looking for?

>The initial offer is like a drink or a smoke or some way to show deference to your comfort level.
I asked you a question, where are you from? What state, exactly?

>what are you, a PR?
No, I'm German/Norwegian.

>im 35 and never have to work again.
Power to you.

Americans are actually polite and they have suprising hospitality. Eastern Asians acknowledges foreginers and accommodates them instead so they can be left alone.

Nebraskanon here and can confirm politeness in most people above 30. Hit and miss under that in my experience.

It's not fake, it's called not being a nigger. Northeast is polluted with Jew and Italian genes, makes sense that they are loud unhappy neurotic obnoxious cunts. Maybe it is because they are so fucking ugly and have shit colored eyes. Midwesterners and Southerners agree. Fuck east coast people.

No niggers to deal with.

I’ve lived in a combination of Midwest states for about 40 years now. I’m not shocked that this is your impression because being a nice person frequently comes off as fake or retarded to people on the coasts. I’m simply pointing out that your assumptions are incorrect and your understanding of Midwestern social norms is incredibly limited and uninformed.

>they will come pick you up if you're stranded
You aren't very smart, are you? I explained in great detail what I mean by fake politeness, and I promise you that others feel the same as I do. No one gives a fuck how nice you are and that you're a baptist that goes to church on Sunday.

All white. My old family home hasn’t had its doors locked in over 30 years.

right? all these anons just cant grasp that some people are happy

My question is why parts of the eastern time zone are considered midwest

(319) reporting in

You have some of the worst alcohol laws to exist

It’s not fake nigger put it to the test some time. The absolute state of NE right here. Has nobody ever offered to do a nice thing for you?

>Ohio
>"polite"

if you're gonna make this thread every fucking time you go and see your in-laws, get that shit off there.

>"the people in my circle were so nice while i was in the midwest, so that means EVERYONE in the MW must be!"

Hahahahaha

That’s because we actually have landmass. We’re not just a little cuckshed like europe

>It's not fake, it's called not being a nigger. Northeast is polluted with Jew and Italian genes, makes sense that they are loud unhappy neurotic obnoxious cunts. Maybe it is because they are so fucking ugly and have shit colored eyes. Midwesterners and Southerners agree. Fuck east coast people.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You are a prime example of what I mean by fake politeness and humbleness. This is how yokels really feel but it's expressed through that phony veneer. Thank you for illustrating my point so succinctly.

I agree imagine if people always treated each other like the way they do during Christmas/the holidays.

They aren't.
The coastal areas are just so shitty and full of rude assholes that they seem nice by comparison.

There really isn't. Unless you come out west and check out all our national parks and the Rocky Mountains.

>no niggers to deal with
>

Because fuck you, you faggot.

>Illinois

Midwestern ppl are standoffish yokels

Nothing polite about them

Our patience for your retardation isn’t unlimited bud.

you really ought to be more specific. I'd be inclined to agree with you in terms of the MW.

But in the entirety of America, there is plenty of landmarks, belgiuman

>It’s not fake nigger put it to the test some time.
It's absolutely fake, moron. I do business with a lot of the people I'm talking about. Not an honest bone in their body. They'll never just come right out and say anything, they'll beat around the bush about it. And when something goes wrong or they're late with a shipment, they'll invariably blame someone or something else.

>insults a group of people
>said group insults you back
See guys they are phony. lolwut.

It's very simple, user. If you see a stranger that you think might be from Boston or NYC, stay the fuck away from them. They don't want to answer any of your inane questions.

have you ever considered that you're just a POS, and no one wants to be nice to you?

Do people in your area actually use the word yokel?

Ohiofag here, and I'd probably say it's because we never get into anyone's shit. Really, when was the last time you heard a story happening from Ohio that didn't involve a nigger?

I live near Toledo too, it's kind of a shit hole. Never experienced any violence though, mainly because where I live (small village) is almost entirely white.

Same. Iowa City. :)

>get called "loud, unhappy, neurotic, obnoxious cunt", as well as ugly and possessing shit-colored eyes
>clearly this is phony
You're a narcissist. Piss off back to Jew York, you slimy East Coast roastie

No, because I have no trouble in other states, like Texas, Washington, Florida. It's you. You are too desperate for gossip and your lives are empty.

Checked. Pretty much this.

jOE?

Bro I'm a Floridian and I'd treat you like shit. You need a reality check

Yeah. Nigger too

I’d probably avoid them anyway because they’re likely a nigger.

>You're a narcissist.
Sorry, you're wrong. I'm an honest, hardworking and private person.

the niggers moved to flint, detroit is more white noq

>Bro I'm a Floridian and I'd treat you like shit.
>Bro
lel

Toledo is rightful Michigan Clay

9/11 wasn't enough. You sound like a chink.

>Loves places that are 50% transplants
>Thinks places with genuine locals are phony

Dude LOL what kind of reality are you living in?

Where in America should I go for my university exchange year?

My ideal place would have:
>minimal diversity
>minimal antifa cucks
>abundant qts
>polite people who initiate conversation randomly
>somewhere there are hardly any brits so my accent scores me free points