Thank you Sup Forums

Thank you Sup Forums. I only found this place about a year ago, and through the tremendous shitposting here, this place has encouraged me to improve myself and has made me get back on track and work hard on my schooling. Above all, I am now happy again. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEuBVDhTPvo
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now go on, child. You must be a good example for the normies around you from now on.

Good shit lad

seriously congrats 2018 will be a great year for us all...may peace and prosperity come to all my brothers out there

This place told me if you're not a stem major you're worthless. I tried it and determined "I suck at math and STEM" and became an english major. Now I'm about to snag a nice job as a technical writer. Suck it.

gay

You poor thing. It's temporary. The nonsense Sup Forums has filled your head with is a poison seed. It will grow in your mind and fall out of your mouth at inopportune moments. It will cost you jobs, friends, relationships, everything.

increasinglynervousman.jpg

Living without lying to yourself and deciding to better yourself is actually very freeing and motivating.

Idiot. Sup Forums is nothing but lies masquerading as "enlightenment".

OP here. My post had nothing to do with Jews etc. While I do believe in the Jewish "theory" if you will, my post is solely about self improvement.

>Thank you Sup Forums

You're welcome, other me.

same.

how dare you be happy

nice!

This is so true yet so wrong Keeeek

^5 OP

It these kinds of turn-arounds that makes the human race a beautiful one.

Dont let the nastiness get you down again...stay strong and positive, friend!

Funny way to spell I hate the world and what the jews have done to it
Sup Forums theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HEuBVDhTPvo

"I'm about to snag"

You mean you mailed them your resume and are yet to hear back from anyone. GL with that lovely major of yours.

I am genuenly interested. Do you have any sources for this image?

Good for you, user, keep it up.

This place become so negative that a feels thread is now edgy.
Glad to hear user.
Good luck

Yeah that, without the rifle in the back, fellow Briton.

Thank you, Goodnight.

much love brother be your best self just as the fuhrer intended for your futuew
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI

Good form.
Sup Forumss 'job' is to destroy you. It's your job to rebuild you. Enjoy!

The rest of Sup Forums hates us because we are diametrically opposed to their values.

Not even just in terms of politics. Just straight up wanting to better ourselves, improve our bodies, improve our minds, want to accomplish something. The soyboys on the blue boards can't grasp concepts like this so they lash out at us and say
>g-go back to Sup Forums

>The rest of Sup Forums hates us because we are diametrically opposed to their
>values

They have no values they are automatons plugged into the mother ship awaiting their signals, soulless empty and blank, we are the light

>pol made me happy

The same with me, Sup Forums cure my addiction to anime, cartoon, games and fanfictions

That’s a lie

How do I improve myself then?

Read as much about as many subjects as you can. Try to keep reading fiction to under 10% of the books you read.
Start a workout routine. Make goals that you will do X amount in a week.

It's tiny steps like this that will set you on the path.

Also, sorry about the meme flag lol.

Fucking hell, thought I took it off.

Go to /fit/ and /lit/.

Whenever I feel down I visit pol and see idiots rant about juice I feel better. At least I am not that retarded and pathetic. Ever since I first came here I dropped Xanax married a Jewish woman because apparently they rule the world and I make 120k a year. Vote Republican because in the end all pol complains about are bad individuals, personal responsibility is obvious solution.

Thanks pol.