Are you fucking kidding me Sup Forums didn’t he say he would love to 100% tell the truth to muller why is he bitching...

Are you fucking kidding me Sup Forums didn’t he say he would love to 100% tell the truth to muller why is he bitching out

Trump is clean. He knows this. Mueller knows this. Everyone knows this. If Trump’s testimony was essential to the investigation Mueller would just subpoena Trump and force him to testify.

Are you not reading this cause you are all dicks

If that’s the case why did he say yes 100% and now nope probably not

Because rule number one in dealing with the feds is to not talk to them. Simple.

Trump is ancient and gets confused often about insignificant details. They want to nail him on process crime for not remembering minute details

But he said he would

No sane person talks to an investigator voluntarily.

Ok. What’s your point?

I’ll concede that point he is old and very busy and won’t remember all the details but why on earth did he say oh yeah 100%

I really don’t have one I guess I’m just asking desu I think it makes him look bad that’s all I guess

I don’t think it makes him look bad. If anything it makes him look smart
What dumbass would tell the feds anything without a court document compelling them to speak?

He said yes, what, how many months ago? We've watched everything turn up with zero evidence against Trump and a shit ton of evidence against the Dems. He has no reason to interview with him, and the media has proven that any little thing he says can and will be taken out of context and twisted. So fuck Mueller, fuck the media, Trump has better things to do. Let Mueller interview Hillary.

A president of the united states interested in the truth coming out?

If trump shit in his hand and used that hand to slap your mom and then said he did not do it you would defend him I’m not saying he’s guilty I’m just saying he said yes 100% and it dose not matter how long ago he said it and a man should stand by his word that’s my point a man should stand by his word just like the wall why do I have to pay for it when he promised that I would not have to

God forbid anybody change their mind about anything, ever, about a decision made months ago after many things that have changed. Fuck off. You're either a terrible shill or a terrible person to be around, or both.
>But you said you would have Chinese with me
>Yeah I told you that five hours ago. I've eaten already
>But you must stand by your word
This the kind of person you are?

Lol not about lunch but something this dramatic yeah I would keep my word I’ve got nothing to hide as he says I would say yep bring it on

How does being happy to be interviewed contradict him not thinking it's likely to occur.? I personally would be happy to tell Mueller what I think about his investigation, but I find it unlikely he will interview me and I'm not going to put myself forward.

>be idiot newfag
>"hey its me mueller id like to talk to you"
>"ok sure when and where?"
>interrogation begins
>you "lie", either knowingly or just misremembering and making a mistake
>meuller checks notes and smiles
>"ok thanks for your cooperation"
>1 week later
>BREAKING: Mueller charges newfag with perjury

I dont know

Then newfag should not of said yes 100%

I don't think you understand, they will try to get you on any little technicality. Yes, no, I forgot, I don't remember, etc. If your answer doesn't match what they have they're going to fuck you.

Now you're in a position where you either plead guilty and cooperate or you fight the charges and risk going to prison for years. Point is, the feds have all the cards stacked against you.

>should not of

My countries education system.

You mad cuckboy? Bobby is never getting his chance to play Gotcha.

This, always talk through written statements that have passed through an attorney.

>he would love to 100% tell the truth to muller why is he bitching out
because he doesn't know what Manafort or Flynn have said to get a decent plea bargain. and let's face it Trump isn't exactly the most subtle guy there is - he'd blurt out even if he brought all his lawyers with him.

the risk of being questioned in real time is simply too big, and if you followed congressional/senate hearings (not the same thing but pretty similar) over the years, you'd see it's a grueling process that only the most cold blooded, dispassionate, career liars can stand. Slick Willy and Hillary barely managed to not crack under questioning, Trump with his infamous temper and old age could very likely say something that would open up a fucking Pandora's box. You can stump for Trump all you like but I'll take Bannon's word on shit like Russian meeting - you think Jared or Don Jr. didn't run it past The Don?

Have "you read" the full question and answer to "make sure that it" wasn't taken out of "context"? MSM does this shit all the time, you're obviously just shilling

the little amount of attention this thread is getting is hilarious proof of the moral bankrupcy of trumpsters

I honestly don't blame him if he says no at this point. At the time he said he would interview, I imagine it was mostly to prove he had nothing to hide and set doubts to rest during a time when there had been no investigations. Now we've had the investigations turn up nothing on him. I'd say nothing AT ALL, but irony of ironies, the turd found under the carpet belonged to the Democrats. So I'll present you this - If he does interview, by default he's lending credibility to the question of whether he or his campaign was involved in some sort of Russian collusion. He implies it is worth his time to continue to deny and disprove. He also opens himself up to our lovely liberal media twisting his statements out of context and generating more bullshit. By simply refusing to do the interview, all the media can say is, "hurrrr, he broke his word, he lieeeeeeeeeeed months ago, wut iz he hiding???" They have nothing. I say he's doing the right thing. Don't feed the media trolls. Don't do the interview. Let them spin themselves into a frenzy trying to make headlines about something that never happened, and their absurd speculations as to why it might not have happened.

Because they always lie
Why play their game

>REEEEEEE
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TAKING OUR THINLY-VEILED, IMPOTENT COUP ATTEMPT SERIOUSLY!?