Based Arizonans bitch slap Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant

youtube.com/watch?v=-mNlASb89Wo

Why is AZ so based, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

per.vyrd.net/cases/Mad Thad/gov.uscourts.mied.267305.1.0.pdf
youtu.be/LuP6pbgscJU?t=1m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=gUiBirfgols
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Little cuck couldn't even think about fighting back.

lol eternally blue state thinks they're """based"""

vote red in 2020 and we'll talk about it

>tfw whores sleep with you for fame, power and money .... and then turn on you.

HAHAHA what a fat jewish slob

>eternally blue state
AZ went to Trump in 2016 bro.

Weinstein did nothing wrong. He is morally bankrupt, but so were his "victims" .

Are you confused mate?

I hope they get prosecuted and jailed. Mob justice destroys civilization and it is never acceptable no matter the perceived crime.

I'm not even gonna delete the post, just gonna kill myself

Hey NZ and Aus bros, wtf is up with PIC RELATED?

I went on facegook Auckland NZ and started browsing around, and all I see is these fucking maori half breed mexican looking faggots throwing gang signs IN LITERALLY EVERY PIC

Its actually insane, wtf is going on there, why aren't the police cracking down on these criminalistic cunts?

It reminds me of that Rammstein song "we're all living in amerikkka" because it looks like these maoris and even the whites have picked up this gangbanging bullshit from American TV shows and (((they))) obviously encourage it because they want to cause as much chaos and force coloreds to all act the same and hate white people

MY GUESS: (((they))) want to "americanize" NZ and specifically by "niggerizing" the indigenous population they will be closer to their ((( NEW WROLD ORDER)))

HEY FUCK Sup Forums YALL FAGGOTS POST THIS SHIT AND SLIDE MY THREADS BUNCH OF FUCKING RETARDS ON THIS SITE

>a jew who's perverted the minds of millions of goyim did nothing wrong

If you ever come to Arizona you can expect to get slapped.

Az is the only state in the nation that has a major city that votes red you moron.

newfag

this. Good girls dont hang out with big fat rich jews for "nothing". You dont know women or what? Stop being beta faggots, I actually think they were ok with him fucking them for role in movie.

America is furious

My goodness, Arizona has so much anti-Semitism!

I feel suspicious hating him since the media hates him.

YOU DUMB SHIT, HE SACRIFICED CHILDREN, HE'S LIKE TONY PODESTA

HE'S A JEW CHILD SACRIFICER

THATS WHY HIS OWN BROTHER TURNED ON HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT A POS HARVEY WHINESTEIN IS

Sup Forums's admins are also pieces of shit per.vyrd.net/cases/Mad Thad/gov.uscourts.mied.267305.1.0.pdf

>on Sup Forums defending a hollywood kike like Weinstein who sacrifices children
Go kill yourself please.

What a weak ass slap. I still lol'd though.

No worries bro we all make mistakes. It is a teachable moment.

I need Harvey in my deathpool. His own (((friends))) are eating him alive he will kill himself by years end.

>it matters who you vote for

You're a stupid fucking idiot.

>fuck dozens of hollywood starlets despite looking like a fucking slave trader
>only comeuppance is a sissy slap from some soyboy mexican half breed.

Damn, jews eternally btfo.

this

He's a kike, totally safe.

DIDN'T YOU DIPSHITS HEAR THAT KEANU REEVES ADMITTED THAT (((HOLLYWOOD ELITE))) DRINK BABYS TO GET HIGH?

NOW H. WHINESTEIN WAS SURELY ONE OF THE MOST EVIL BASTARDS IN H-WOOD BECAUSE JEWS THINK THAT THE MORE EVIL THEY ARE THE MORE POWER THEY HAVE

THAT'S WHY TRUMP IS GOING AFTER THEM, HE'S GONNA PUT THEM ALL IN GITMO FOR TRYING TO START WWIII

"""attacked"""

ffs...
sage

AZ actually is pretty based. Don't need a permit to conceal carry.

Damn, I love my adopted state.
>Get the fuck outta here, you piece of shit
>With the tinkle of fine china in the background

And how many talented women who actually had morals and wouldn't suck his old flappy balls were denied roles by the perv? Fuck Weinstein right in the ass.

H. WEINSTEIN AND ALL ELITE HOLLYWOOD JEWS EAT BABIES TO GET HIGH

that shit was fucking awesome

roastie's regret

How the mighty have fallen

nigga have you been to Arizona? It's like Mississippi except in the desert

Puts a smile on my face.

>physically assaulting a man you've never met for getting high quality pussy
Manlets: not even once

Spotted the kid didler

I know right? I'm not saying it's OK to rape bitches but if some slut like Rose McGowan is in my hotel room asking me for movie roles she better get those titties out and let me jizz in her cunny.

check those d, am I shadowbanned, can someone respond to my post so I know Im not shadowbanned, otherwise I'll just go, i feel Sup Forums is being watched, can someone make me less or more paranoid?

youtube.com/watch?v=gUiBirfgols

merica is a fucking nigger country all americans are niggers

He ruined girls' careers if they refused him.

Obviously not that talented.

Staged PR stunt to make Weinstein look like a victim. The guy has constant gorillas around him... this is so fake it's not even surprising.

Weinstein is innocent, and here we have actual evidence of an assault. It's funny how Sup Forums claims to be against feminists but then suddenly believes the women that have been accusing numerous men for raping them. These women are opportunists, and you're just too stupid to see it.

We are in the middle of a meth and crime epidemic.

Police and government have let it go on for 8 odd years. It started as globalist john key's way to destabilize the population and make some money doing deals with the chinese.

Catch me in /Human trafficking general/ threads if you want to know more.

Got to go pull some lost cunts out of the bush right now.

no shit it's being fucking watched, by pretty much everyone you can imagine

but nobody is shadowbanned as far as I'm aware

Why do you care? Do you really sympathize with gold-digging whores that failed to sell their image to Hollywood? Do you really think there are females in Hollywood that have talent of any kind? Wake the fuck up - they're only there at all because they're in the tribe and willing to play ball fuckwit.

there are no good women in that business soyboy.

What came 1st, the casting couch or no good women in that business?

They're both pathetic faggots

He fucked/raped non-jewish white girls only. He ruined the careers of women who refused to fuck him. You have to be a jew to wilfully misunderstand this. Every jew doing anything like this should be executed.

Why do you care that a worthless kike got his life rightfully destroyed for being a massive kike

>whiteknighting braindead celeb whores that don't even know you

Sad.

Can't wait til people start executing these motherfuckers.

That's not true at all, but if it were true do you really give a fuck about 'white' women that want to work for Hollywood, probably in roles fucking niggers and emasculating white men?

I don't. I hate him and everyone associated with him. But I hate the gold-digging whores that made millions of dollars slurping his demonsemen, then tried to flip that into them being victims more than I hate him.

No one is white knighting for whores. We just hate degenerate kikes.

OY VEY!

>Sup Forums is against Weinstein for being Jewish and gives all the power to women in their quest to be antijew
I wonder if anyone will have enough brains to realize what theyve done and regret it in the coming years of hearing women browbeat us to death over everything

Can't I hate both of them equally, and by both I mean the whores and the like? Or is that something the newfag on Sup Forums are going to demonize me over?

We can always just point out that they were Jews. Women won't be doing anything to society over this stuff. It's always been Jewish men pulling all the strings.

>Beating up a fat kike because he got some voluntary pussy
This is jealousy.

Why use violence on a guy who was laundering hooker bucks thru his movie studio.

Meanwhil Oprah still loves him

>Women won't be doing anything to society over this stuff.

What the fuck are you even talking about? There's tons of men in jail over false rape accusations. And when they get accused their names get smeared by the media.

Holy shit, Harvey looks like a broken man. Whatever, if I were him I would walk around talking about all the sluts I fucked, and describing how I fucked them everywhere I went.

I laughed

Oprah's good friends and buddies

Whats more embarrassing being a kike who jacks of into potted plants as a way of "harassing" women or being a white knight cuck that feels the need to defend mah dear ladies who in reality sucked a thousand cocks to get into Hollywood.

Gay-ass soyboys believing sketchy allegations and fake feminist outrage. Couldn't give a fuck about (((Weinstein))) but the mob mentality of faggots on the Regressive Left is nauseating.

What's not true? He only fucked white women, not jews and at least one director said weinstein told him several women were difficult to work with after they rejected him.

I'm not saying the women that whored themselves out to him aren't gutter trash, but goy-hating jews like him in the media are a much bigger problem than retarded sluts.

>white knights feeling tough slapping an overweight Jew who fucked a bunch of Hollywood sluts

Sad.

Kill yourself faggot.

You are shitposting or have never been there. Just reading those words made me a little angry.

Well we all hate the gold digging whores too, make no mistake about that, but at least there's one less rat kike in (((hollywood)))

lmao @ the Jewish friend trying to act tough and hold his little shekel holder in the way of the camera. Not a callous on that hand. Should have poured gas on them both and lit em up. Allow me to shoa your ass to the door.

callous is an adjective, callus is a noun
You must be black

>Based white knight slaps Jew rat.

I'm Muslim and I'd side with the vile Jew over bluepilled power bottoms.

Or a common mistake, KIKE

This was filmed by the friend of the guy slapping him and offered for sale to the media. These guys noticed Weinstein and saw a quick pay day. Not that I don't agree.

Brainlet detected.

They filmed themselves committing assault. They'll lose whatever money they get from selling that video in Weinstein's lawsuit against them.

Why do I feel bad for him..?

#SlapAnAssaulter

I've no love for Weinstein but I hope he sues the shit out of that cocky squeaky-voiced little faggot. Like to see him do that to someone who'll hit back

look i love americans but really their idea of physical fights is so tame
this was hardly even a slap

I'd like to see him in prison.

These fags need to know being a white knight is not acceptable in the current year.

>HURR DURR U MEAN TO WOMEN SO I ATTACK U

What a fag.

fat kike deserves it more jews should be assualted

AZ so based because of all those young ppl

I question whether he only fucked goyim.

You're right that the media Jews are the bigger problem, but the women are still more worthy of contempt. ALWAYS hate a traitor before you hate an enemy. At least the enemy is open about what they are, and seeking their own interests. The idiot women hide their nature and betray their own people and their own future for short term gains.

You are defending a kike on Sup Forums who sacrifices children.

We don't think it was a fight. A fag patted him on the cheek twice.

Thats the fucking jobn you faggot.

Fuck me and ill make you famous. You think it was any different when humans walked around in loin clothes?

any women that sells herself even if its a role is a whore either way and no different from the hookers on the street

Don't worry faggot leaf you will be joining him on DOTR

This. Weinstein is a true child of Hollywood. He did everything right for the sort of environment he was in. In fact, he did them -too- right which is why these power hungry whores all turned on him.

Hollywood is the cancer. Yes, Harvey deserves to be strung up but all of his so called victims should share the rope.

>be absolute mongo pleb
>don't understand how much rich, powerful kikes loathe being lowered to the level of the commoner
>don't understand how much more they must hate being bitch slapped on camera by one
>don't understand how terrified (((they))) all must be that even normies are bold enough to run them out of restaurants with a backhand which means there must be millions who want to do much worse
you tried user

>That's right goy hate your own women , don't procreate hehe
The jew is the nigger #1