Men BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJisNv1Lm24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Men fight until death to protect women during period of crisis
>LOL women are tougher!

>university of southern denmark
Well of course the women are stronger than some skinny jean wearing yurofags. The women actually have to be strong and fast enough to evade their tanned rapists

FPBP

This post is good

A 15 year old soccer team beat a professional women's soccer team

>looked at death rates across famines and epidemics

Wow, what do you know, the men who are out performing physical labor and protecting women during times of crisis die more than pampered, sheltered women who stay inside and only consume. Color me shocked.

Yes women live longer than men

Here's my rebuttal.
>The Olympics.
Saged.

How is that even news?

It's well known that women have better immune systems and generally live longer, but it's still funny to see clickbait try to characterize toughness instead as strength

Another episode of "stupid person uses smart person's findings to push a stupid idea".

remind all these strong women that their "biological toughness", which only exists so they can live long enough to take a dick or two, exists entirely for the service of men.

>generally live longer
Not always. Historically men used to live longer than women. Why don’t we use the fact that women are raped more as a way of showing off that men are superior?

beat me too it....men do all the fucking hard dangerous work.

Sage the shills comon folks don't be so newfag .

So then punching mouthy bitches shouldn't be a problem, right?

They're supposedly stronger than men, and men can take a hell of a punch and be fine.

how does "women and children first" translate to "women are stronger"?

why do I feel like the study that says this is going to be astronomically-brainlet

Whites are inferior to blacks to be honest famalam

'says science' is my favorite thing Leftists say

the UK press should be put down

the State department should put pressure on the UK to euthanize its journalists

I'm sick of hearing news from the UK

I want those journalists put down

Came here to say this

>women lived longer during famines

WOW ITS ALMOST AS IF MEN WERE WILLING TO DIE FOR THEM. Maybe the negros have it right at this point...

youtube.com/watch?v=OJisNv1Lm24

stop being racist you shitlord and accept science!

if wamen are stronger than it means that it's ok for a man to beat the shit out of a woman because in reality he's punching up

>Women are stronger than men when we use a very unusual definition of "strong"!

>men and women are different from each other

This is what the right has been saying all along. Why do liberals think proving us right is a victory?

FPBP

smash the patriarchy

women are smarter

Nailed it.

This post is so good. No woman can ever counter it due to getting BTFO

This... fucken retards

Do you think the Telegraph is a newspaper? It's nothing but a left-wing propaganda outlet.

you just raped me

came here to post this

>nursing home residents stronger than those on the frontline in WW2

>males are the disposable half of the species
More news at eight.

because they are smaller, require less calories, and survive famine better

ITT: insecure retards attack a fluff piece that nobody would actually consider science to make themselves feel better.

If ya'll want some strawmen to attack, why not just lurk tumblr so you can get triggered?

KEK

Not one but two cases of under 15s boys team BTFOing so called """professional""" female soccer teams.

>uses dailymail fluff pieces to attack Telegraph fluff pieces

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

Yeah Huffpost and Buzzfeed are quality journalism

So...women are more privileged?

You guys cry fake news when someone links WSJ, NYT, or NPR

Ok. Let's have a fist fight between a man and woman. No bitching when the bitch gets her ass kicked.

n ice bullshit statistics you have there.... it would be a shame if the only reason women survived more often, is because men help women more than other men.

you dug too deep, too greedily...

Basically all of us came to post this.

>says science
people who use this phrase are clinically retarded

More misandry. We easily live in the most anti-male time ever.

Correct

fpbp

Science!©™

Yeah, pretty much. I saw it in The Sun today (I don't buy any of that shit, I just work in retail and its sitting on the tables when I go for lunch.)
My instant reaction was to take a picture incase Sup Forums hadn't found this shit only so I could say "Hmmm... men die in dire circumstances when women don't? Wonder if its anything to do with the fact that they don't lift a fucking finger for anyone but themselves and men are just expected to 'man up' and save everyone."

Remember goys
>MAN UP, YOU SILLY MEN, TEE HEE :^)

fpbp

Post of truth.

well i guess it's settled fellas. They can fend for themselves in a crisis. I mean there stronger.

fpbp

this

If a plague comes through then the women of old would lock themselves in their houses while the man was forced off to work.

>women live longer than men

Yes, because men over the history of mankind have sacrificed themselves to save women because they are the only future for our people and the human race.

Jesus Christ, fuck this world

You were supposed to be given quints, but kek takes one off for being a swede

These people will believe absolutely anything as long as it makes women look superior. You go girls.

This happens all the time in hockey. Team Canada's women team (the best in the world along with US team) regularly practice against 15 year old boys and regularly lose bigly.

Hailey wickenheiser, the best female hockey player of all time, made it into some finish hockey league's feeder team (so basically the lowest level of pro hockey there is) and promptly quit because she said the men were being too rough on her.

How old are you, be honest

A cockroach is also tougher than a lion when it comes to survival skills, just not in head to head combat.

Is there any way to control for being a useless whore that won't venture outside of the home during dangerous times to retrieve food?

>Strong empowered women

>Titanic sinks
>"WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST" *points revolver at men who try to get on boats*
>lmao why are men so much worse at surviving crises than women?

we're all the same, now here's example #24237 of our obsessive need to constantly measure up to a standard that "doesn't exist"
no wonder most lefties look like absolute shit, could you imagine trying to balance this shit 24/7?

She got the job even while failing the tests? My god, can you imagine how much better she is than the men to get the position?

Okay this isn't true, in old days men and boys were first to be saved. What life did a widow have do you think? Men could start over while women would be whores and outcasts, badluck charms to some.

>better immune system
[citation needed]
>live longer
On average because men die earlier to high risk activities. If we removed those high risk activities, we would find that men live just as long as women.

FPBP

put me in the screencap

Fuck I hate seeing qts cry I just want to protect them and comfort them

Reminds me of
>Dragon wipes out army
>"lol your men can't fight"
FPBP brologne.

It's the male privilege

Surviving diseases is often related to body fat, percentage, women also do have a better immune systems from what I understand.

Women possess the most powerful weapon in the world between their legs.

I love the part where she points the gun at her face while resting her weight on it.

>the woman who wrote this never saw the end of titanic

Most rpg systems that tick one off from female str also tick one on for constitution. This is not new. Women are built to survive. Men are built to reproduce and then die.

>source: random denmark university

Seems legit.

>Fires AK-74
>"Ow it hurts my ear"
>Fires a few more shots looking away
>Takes out magazine
>Extracts a Round
>Burns her finger
>Cries

>Collapses
>Uses M4 as a form of support
>Bunch of guys start shouting at her to get up
>As she gets up, she stares down the barrel of the M4, trying to catch her breath.
>Continues to stagger on

Holy shit my fucking sides are on fire. Women are truly a biological meme.

This study is flawed. why?

Because it compared life expectancy of both genders over the course of a crisis.

The result of the study only shoes that woman have a longer life expectancy in crises not that they are "tougher".

A simpleton might say "oh but if they lived longer isn't that being tougher?"

Not at all, there are many other factors that affect life expectancy over a crises.

During a crises people who are perceived as vulnerable such as woman and children, are always given priority resources of food and medical care by the men surrounding them.

What the data in the study more likely suggests is the significance of societal female privilege.

Also have higher percentage body fat which means they store more calories proportionally, and lower muscle mass which means they use up less calories maintaining it

It's only going to get worse. Blame your parents and their parents for letting it get this far.

Neat when did you do that?

She doesn't care about you betaboy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

Dignified women who would rather die than be raped were killed off by the Jews 100 years ago

this is one of those things that so many people are ignorant of.

Ever heard "Woman and Children first"?

sage