Poland is the most based country in the world. It is going to be the next superpower. Remember my words

Poland is the most based country in the world. It is going to be the next superpower. Remember my words.

K-I-E-Ł-B-A-S-A

To be a superpower you have to stop receiving gibs from the rest of Europe first

no we are 3rd world shithole, don't come here.
this

No shit

> Poland based
even here in muh Republic i can hire poles and they will work nearly as ukraine slaves for me also i thought czech women are biggest sluts in Europe but than i moved to Gdansk for two years....

Poland is the periphery of Europe, it can't be a superpower. Only "core" countries have it easy to become superpowers. Industry, banking, scientific discoveries - all of this came to Poland from the "core" of Europe. Poland can't live without it

Poland needs to get an economy outside of living on the German dole first.

Only if they manage to get their Jews back in. Otherwise they lack IQ resources required to build a superpower.

>i can hire poles
no you can hire fucking subhumans who can't find a job in a country with 4,5% unemployment rate. They deserve to be treated like trash if they have to leave Poland fr Czech Republic.

learn2history

periphery countries constantly usurp the throne of core countries, especially after core countries are weak, usually through a population slump coupled with societal collapse. Then the peripheral countries invade, when outnumbered create a ruling class of foreigners, and impose their culture and or language

Then the newly installed periphery countries try to emulate their notion of what brought the core countries to greatness, through a cargo-cult like approach.

Superficially, Western Europe achieved it's greatness through a mixture of white and christian supremacism, science, tight class and family structure.

Pepper your angus, whoever the next rulers of europe will be, they will go in raw.

His name is Marcel
Ignore his posts, he is a pro-german shill

Cool. I always pick them in Civ V.

>periphery countries constantly usurp the throne of core countries
Any examples?

Well you are getting slightly better now but its only due to massive amount of people who left Poland after so called revolution. If everyone would return Poland would be Zimbabwe tier but of course many high educated poles are leaving your country because of better standart of living outside of Poland.Hurr durr only good poles stayed in Poland rest of them are filthy traitors.

FUCK

OFF
F
F

We're full.

fuck off kike, it wont be your second israel after current one fails

W T F Sweden?
What happened to your hard-working, educated philosophers from middle east

You have to go back.

but nobody has really shaken the position of Western Europe, maybe except Spain for some period. Anyway Eastern Europe's chance to mean anything beyond mediocrity is very small and always was. Core countries have so many resources and a strong state tradition, that they might find necessary space to catch balance and retain their position

What a colorful city. Lots of orange and turquoise. Lots of pink and yellow.