What is Sup Forums's honest opinion about this guy? Also, what is his name again?

What is Sup Forums's honest opinion about this guy? Also, what is his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ethyl-Hexedrone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he looks intelligent

his videos are entertaining good guy

He needs to lift

Gimme danger,stranger.

I've never seen him lose his temper.

how so?

He'd be fun to run into at a party a couple times a year, but I wouldn't want to be actual friends with him.

>What is Sup Forums's honest opinion about this guy?

stop shilling your bullshit here

Idiot who gives surface readings of modern politics. Also fuck Thelema and other esoteric bullshit. I hate you people so much.

not shilling.

Him real name is Stephen Bonnel II

why wouldn't you be friends with him?

Used to hang around on Sup Forums years ago desperately bumping his own threads trying to get people to go raid a backwater Christian chatroom that no-one gave a fuck about.

how do you know?

do you have proofs?

His manner gets pompous really fast, and pagans get real tedious after about two hours.

he's a real magapede

I have a friend like Styx, and pretty much this. He's a great guy and great to talk to but I'll be damned if everytime we have a conversation Im not feeling completely emotionally and mentally drained.

he's entertaining but he'll end up in hell unfortunately

>magapede
Yeah, I know what they are, but damn, is slang moving too fast for me to keep up with. Granted, I agree... he is most certainly a MAGApede.

he seems chill to me

>white people

He's a fag

seems nice

Exactly the kind of guy I'm thinking about. I've had a bunch of hyperintellectual friends, and they get old. The best friends are the ones you can just relax with. Guys like Styx couldn't just watch a movie and drink a beer without going "It's quite amusing, actually" or "You know, in the book" every two seconds.

typical "content creator" just says the same things over and over again. That said he seems like a good guy and most of his opinions i agree with.

I think he is a trap that goes by the name rage after storm

just like you will for being [insert either chatholic or protestant here for maximum shitposting]

Epitome of a modern age video game soy loser. He needs to work out, cut his hair, and wear normal clothes in order to be taken seriously.

that’s destiny retard, it’s a joke.

Also branding himself with the devil in his username isn't a good idea. Only works for the US Marines and rock bands, not anyone political.

he used to better before the election even though he was less informed about many topics than he is now.

Doesnt make an effort to be white nationalist because he lives in a 98% white state and doesnt know how bad it can be in the rest of the country.

i swear to fucking god he is gretchen grundler from recess after a sex change

Razorfist’s evil twin

Useless shit.
Dunno why he is liked on Sup Forums. The fuck is bluepilled on the sodomite question and many other things. Hence he is no different than a leftist and deserves the rope like his fellow leftist( and soft right) traitors.

His name is ....

Thats about all, peace out

Why is Vermont so weird?

pretty sure his name is
>Tarl "spoon clank more like neck crank" Warwick

Obssesive anti-Christian shilling should make people understand that he is an attention-whoring retard, but instead he is even liked by a pretty big majority.

he is /ourprophet/

I have a distinction between being a faggot and promoting faggotry. You do your own thing and don't bother me. If you try and promote your faggotry as virtuous and good for society that's where I draw the line. Does he promote his degenerate behavior, or just admit to it?

Someone post the autistic NEET pasta.

Crossdresser

He is a crossdresser that has makeup skills that most women would be envious of, but he really needs to ditch the septum piercing. I bet he wore it because he thought it would break up his visual facial profile more, but it had just the opposite effect and drew more attention to the features that stand out.

>styx "my gf slept with lamar but i at least i got my grimoire" hexenhammer666
>styx "pray to christ, pay the price" hexenhammer666
>styx "she wont have sex? ill throw a hex" hexenhammer666
>styx "call me virgin and tragic? watch yourself i know magic" hexenhammer666
>styx "pentagram and synchronicity not the trinity ok" hexenhammer666
>styx "you wont give me a kiss? i predicted this" hexenhammer666

Spoon muthafucking clank. Not sorry, had to be done.

He says he is pro-"gay rights"( that means basically privileges which aren't really above the average guy, but considering their kind deserves death, even a society that considers them a plague but doesn't cut their neck is being way too merciful).
Now, promoting such rights is basically saying ot is an okay-ish thing to do. You ain't gonna hide your faggotry if it is seen as normal. Plus, not only it is an abomination as it is called in the Scriptures, but it visibly damages the societies in which they are accepted. Look at the way they are indoctrinating kids in the west since kindergarden. Look at the decadence which led to the downfall of Rome. Even norse pagans ( which didn't have a holy book to tell them to kill faggots) drowned them in bogs, since they were seen as a threat.
>tl,dr normalising faggotry won't keep it into the closet

I think he should be a guest on True Capitalist Radio already. Both Styx and Ghost have said they might do it, so why wait?

kek

The Vermonter that'll make ya want her.

styxlittehammer69

I agree that sodomites can't be allowed to flourish, but perhaps death is too harsh a punishment. I think conversion or imprisonment up to a year for a first offense, then death if continued.

just as i predicted

Irrelevant asshole that just spews opinions as if people care instead of doing anything remotely useful to change things. Like all e-celebs that do political talk he's just collecting ad shekels.

MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

He's one of the few e-celebs I watch from time to time.Some may call him a civic cuck, sure, but in reality he's a mixture of both. Allow immigrants based on Western values, the the demographic of the USA would be mostly Western European with a minority of non whites who can assimilate into western culture. It's win win for both sides.

Agree. If they are willing to renounce their ways, halt their foul impulses, they are respectable people and treated as such.

>Also, what is his name again?
Varg Vikernes

Holy shit lol

very naive

Thinks all Americans live in mid 2000s Vermont

nihilistic

How is browning up a country a win-win?

alright everyone it's time for occult video number 1257 how to use demons to fool the world into thinking you have a 10.2 inch dick

He's a cool enough dude, but he's not our guy. Probably doesn't hate niggers because he's never seen one.

I don't like his tranny drag shit personally

Edgy Satanist larping as a civic nationalist to get that youtube money.

I like him, on many videos he makes sense. Styx > Infowars. At least he's easy to understand and explains in details

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Rage confirmed for tranny

I SWEAR TO FUCK Sup Forums IS BEING THROTTLED RN

95% white and 5% nonwhite isn't browning up. And if they naturally adhere to western values they mix in the population and disappear anyways.

But of course hard core nazi larpers won't like this, so they'll never get their "white homeland."

He's Razorfist's twin sister.

No strong feelings one way or the other

yeah but he was strangely cute

Decent enough channel.
That's about all.
Peace out

Almost forgot besides the cross dressing he uses research chemicals: psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ethyl-Hexedrone

oh god, my sides

That's basically what Japan's population looks like. Mostly Japs, a few non Japs who get reassimilated into the main cultural with the non-Jap genes being diluted or erased after 2 or 3 generations.

styx/varg is good youtube combo for politcs

So he is Razorfirst AND Rage After Storm? DAAAAMNNNN! Must be drowning in shekels

He’s overrated imo. Most of his work is trash. The Shining was a great book though.

yea but come on user, you didn't do stupid shit on Sup Forums when you were an underage b&? Everyone gets a pass once they take the trump pill

The last Styx thread taught me a great new word: ultracrepidarianism.

Well, I've learned something today. Tarl, not a bad name and some medieval as fuck, fits his styling and hobbies

his name is hammerstixcumberbunch1488

It's hard to dislike Styx, even if you dislike him.

top kek lad

Best Sup Forums representative with my views on the internet.

Hola, Tarl

That's because he's so non-confrontational and eschews pointless drama.

good points and probably a good guy irl, but he looks like if he was born from a japanese woman and a gay latino mixed togheter, and i dont watch him that often anymore because he looks fucking ymca gay with the topless rocker style

unironically this

Varg > Styx

do you unironically support Trump too?

Ba zing

Why not? Should I have voted for hillary?