Do you think "Molester Man" was ACTUALLY a true story?

Do you think "Molester Man" was ACTUALLY a true story?

Why wouldn't it be?

Because good things never happen to otaku

I feel like the beginning might have been, because only real life can be that unlucky and strange, but I think it turned into lying on the Internet at some point, possibly around the time he went to Lolis house.

Truth is often stranger than fiction. And with most non-fiction it's loosely based on reality. Because reality alone is too boring.

Whether or not it actually happened doesn't really matter. As a story it is enjoyable.

Loli was a major fucking bitch for no reason though.

Just because it's not real doesn't mean it's not true.

Which parts are exaggerated/outright never in the threads in the manga though? The author said at the end he added a lot for the sake of the story.

I think it was actually happened but highly exaggerated, just like Train Man and Husky & Medley

If this story and others like it are true then there is hope for this world

Probably a bit about loli. Her falling in love with MM out of nowhere and going nuclear was too sudden. Girls don't go that insane over a three week crush.

This

I think the onahole and the initial meetings are true but there's no way that ending happened. The Denko story is much more believable despite being much crazier.

>The Denko story
STOP

I want to believe it is.

I want to belive that just this once, life was not shit and this user got to be happy.

I heard that real Kansai ended up cheating on him.

Fuck you.

Fuck this gay earth.

>Girls don't go that insane over a three week crush
some actually do.

No proof means not canon.

While realistic and certainly a possibility, where did you hear this?

Indeed. A friend showed me texts a girl he barely knows sent him, it was surreal.

I have no idea where he heard it but now that we're talking about it i seem to recall some user saying that too in an older thread.

Probably a meme people regurgitate and factcheck from themselves. Don't think too much into it.

>Girls don't go that insane over a three week crush
I see you never had sisters.

What? Next you'll be telling me that all the stories in the imouto threads aren't real.

Yeah, that part is believable. With some females shit gets real really quick if they believe they are in love. I buy that loli turned into such an emotional cunt over some guy she really fancies but I don't buy she did it over some user that seemed like a waste of space.

What if MM was actually pretty handsome and just had no confidence?

I think it was BASED on a true story.

If she was even remotely similar to the manga version's Kansai, she wouldn't go that far. I think. But still, I just think their relationship didn't last too long. He should've just fuck her and nothing more, maybe fuck around a bit with the other girl, too. Not the first one, the one who barfed into his room and had a crush on him.

They do, trust me.
See

best girl losers

Well it was entirely based on a guy's recollection on fucking /vip/ so it doesn't really matter if it was true or not. It was a fun and romantic story. It's sort of along the same lines as Hollywood "Based On" stuff. Doesn't really matter if it was true or not.

I still remember him saying the sex wasn't that great, but he cried when he touched her tits.

>people STILL fall for this
Every time.

Well at least I questioned it. Got to give me a little credit.

Honestly even if the story is fake and Molester Man is actually some horribly gross otaku IRL he still sounds like a total bro. Dude was a reptile otaku and was terribly embarrassed about his snek. He cried when massaging his girlfriends boobs. I feel like I have a personal bias because I would 100% be friends with him if I knew him.

You put into my mind that this is a possibility, and it crushes me.

Is any of this website still decent enough to have something like this happen again?

Who cares, it's been what, 10 years? More? Even if it happened he surely forgot about it by now.

why didn't we have a version of this?

user... It never happened. Not here. On 2ch. The fuck are you smoking, man?

forget his first kiss? first sex? the month his life changed forever?

ignore the again

>new years 2013
>the day the final chapter was translated
That final thread was something wonderful.
>Katawa Shoujo also released
That day was one hell of a fucking ride.

KS was released early 2012

this is the real world user, its not pretty like your japanese comics

Hahaha, no. It has far too many plot twists and conveniently dramaturgical developements to be real.

I meant 2012, fuck it's hard to keep count over all these years.

>On 2ch
I used to think that they are full of shit as a meme.

After learning moon and lurking they are less reliable than Sup Forums and just say shit. Most posts are creative works of fiction.

This manga made me want to give 3D a chance.

help me

I like that 3d mami and liru game and i guess some mmd are ok, but 3d for the most port looks kind of jarring

GANTZ:O looks okay

meh sex is overrated

What board would it even happen on? I can't imagine something like this happening with success on Sup Forums

Well, not on current Sup Forums. /adv/ once had that guy who banged his teacher though, that was pretty good.

>What board would it even happen on?
here,
though I guess there probably no one here who remembers red anymore.

I'd love to see a manga adaptation of OHB or Nurse-kun. We do have some good stories, just no-ones ever bothered to do anything with them.

theres also the guy with the deaf wife, never read any of that but apparently people here liked it.

subjectivistic bullshit

This is a meme

Do not fall for this

even if not, what are the chances they stayed together?

Happy new years Sup Forums

Who knows

It was molesters first real relationship so it might've not worked out

They might not have even made it til marriage

I like to think they stayed together though

my mom was my dad's first and only relationship, and they are still together.

Also Ziploc-kun happened here (and /adv/) not too long ago. Those were some good threads as well.

They seemed like a good match but they were 20-22 so I doubt it lasted long. If she got knocked up it might have.

She wasn't as into dating him as he was into dating her. She freely picked friendship with loli over being his girlfriend.

theres also the guy who fucked his mom, terminator-kun?

What about the guy who brushed his sister's teeth, hygiene user I think?

Oral Hygiene Bro, or OHB for short.

Don't.

ok so we do got a bunch of these, but would any of it actually work if drawn in manga form?

Call

Me

>[T
well you ruined it

How can one artist have such a good track record. Even the garbage he's worked on is enjoyable because of his style.

Yeah, sure.

welp time to re-read MM and OMK

WW2 stories are so boring. I got tired of those 10 years ago.

Probably was

I've chosen to believe it is.