Wypipo need to stop coming to the USA to give birth

Wypipo need to stop coming to the USA to give birth

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7pgw6q/red_alert_propaganda_alert_nbc_is_actively_trying/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder all leftists hate white children more than anything in the world, have many and protect them with your life.

>Asian Female SJW

Is there a worse combination?

pretty mcuh

FPBP

Considering the vast majority of the tax revenue is created by white people...this seems only fair that any poor/qualifying white people should get the lion's share of entitlements.

Lmaoooooooooooooo what a bunch of bigoted shitstains.

She's just mad because her mom probably did the same shit. Funny how the left only calls out birth tourism when a white person does it.

Chinks have to go back with the rest of the non-whites, and their rice-burning numale boyfriends can go with them

For some reason I'm ok with this. Imagine how disgusting this would be if it was shittieskins.

now that "the rushins" are having anchor babies maybe the dems will do something about it?

jokes on them, slavs arent white anyway

The women actually look like cute preggo women so that probably is a problem.

Why are gooks always so triggered by Slavs? I' ve been seeing it a lot recently

where did they get that metal from? do they know how to smelt ore? if so then why dont they use it to build something useful?

>white people getting free shit

You Americans don't know shit about how bad it is down there.
Your life is candy and play, the riots you have there look like fun times.

No, it's just lefty ones. They are a smart race typically so they are more open about it. It's like a white person thought pattern but since they are non white they are allowed to say this.

If they said the right wing rhetoric, instead of Nazi they would be simply corrected.

When has anyone ever said this was okay? It’s pretty telling that leftists have to immediately resort to strawmen to deflect from their own hypocrisy and racism.

the ACLU deleted the tweet and apologized too

dude the aclu is fucking based. official civil liberties union of the alt-right

here

this idiot asian bitch doesn't know Chinese do it more than anyone else.
My friend was renting out his condo specifically to chinese "birthers" and he was making a bundle.
stupid idiot asian , he parents did the same thing except their country was so shit they wanted to stay, no coincidence they are returning to russia

russia yes!

I assume you faggots have reported this cunt for racism.

I told you NJ is better then NY-
shit

Can you dumb niggers please not insult the intellectually and aesthetically superior East-Asian people? This whore is a spic.

>russian
>white
Asiatics are not White.

>it’s okay if they’re white
Yes. Because white people are what we want. Fuck you for thinking we can’t pick and choose who we let in.

>implying (((twitter))) cares
that's funny user

>ius soli
What a bad idea.

>asian living in white country
>lol fucking white people
b-based asians... why are nonwhites like this?

Highly doubt she has ever complained about the brown anchor babies

Is it normal for every liberal to talk like a nigger online?

>literally seething at the sight of a blonde white child

I will never understand why Americans let shitskins talk garbage whenever and wherever they want.

That's the old one. Nationwide, it's gone up by as much as $50B

>asian living in white country

I thought she lives in America?

Trying to see if she can be triggered even further.

Slavs aren't white. They're mongol rape descendants.

Do it openly with your real name and you lose your job.

So now Russians are the equivalent of both the Jews AND the Spics for liberals?

They later apologized for racism.

kek

T. Jew

I love it.
Don't know if it's sarcasm, but now people are saying end birth citizenship.

>LA CREATURA

>birth tourism

Or they only care when it's birth tourism, not when someone comes illegally to shit out a kid. NBC had a report on this and no mention about Mexicans, while mentioning Chinese birth tourism.

Read any article, they're more upset about birth tourism. They mention Chinese doing the same thing, but nothing about Mexicans coming illegally and giving birth.

And they raised $90 million which will most likely go to fight for stupid shit like a judge blocking rescinding DACA.

Mexicans technically do it more, but they don't pay to stay anywhere and then leave, so it's not seen as birth tourism.

Second generation Asians are absolute cancer.

Only first generation Asians are waifu material.

>browns already struggling for control of the power structure
>browns think the country is theirs
The next few decades will be interesting.

Good, then I assume they're fine with ending birthright citizenship? Good deal

Americans are afraid of losing their job, losing their friends or even being attacked for saying the wrong things by the Left. The country has become sick. Thankfully people are growing tired of it, and it will eventually lead to open conflict as Americans realize they have nothing to apologize for and take back their nation.
The shitskins are nothing without their liberal masters.

Ill do this. NEAT O

Good.

Wtf i love white privilege now

>that baby voted for Trump
Kek

user on the_donald bunked this story...

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7pgw6q/red_alert_propaganda_alert_nbc_is_actively_trying/

what the fuck
>literally reposting

>trump and others try to stop anchor babies
>"lel we stop you, you racist fucks!"
>suddenly the left finds out that white people can also use anchor babies to get free gibs
>"omg why is it OK for whitey to do this!? Fucking racists!!"

These people are a fascinating combination of insanity and low IQ.