I shot someone

Disclosure to lurking law enforcement: This story is fictional, it did not happen.

A few years ago my car was wrecked by a drunk driver. I had to wait for the insurance reimbursement so I was on foot for a few weeks. During this time I had to walk home (about 2 miles) to and from my 3 to 11 job. I didn't have a conceal carry permit, but I still decided to carry my revolver anyways, I figured my life was greater than the risk.

One night on the way home I was approaching a fast food restaurant, it was very dark and secluded. As I walked past it I over heard the sounds of struggling coming from behind the restaurant. I decided to investigate. I quietly peeked around the corner and saw a black guy holding a girl against a wall and repeatedly hitting her face. She was crying and badly bruised. I started to contemplate if I should walk away or intervene.

I was going to walk away until I heard her crying out for her mother. I quickly looked around for any cameras or cars. The coast was clear so I drew my revolver and slowly approached guy from behind. I pointed the gun at the guy's head and fired. He dropped to the floor.

The girl was startled by the blast and looked me in the eyes. I told her to return the favor and tell the police she didn't see my face, she nodded. I quickly ran off and made it to my home as quickly as possible.

Sup Forums that night has haunted me for years and I have contemplated turning myself in. Did I do the right thing?

Was I morally in the right? Regardless of the law?

>>r9k

>>>r9k

>>>

>Judge Dredd's some asshole

Welcome to the future.

you're a fucking autist

>LARP

Lurking law enforcement here. Wish more people would play batman, because I have a job and can't do it myself.

Am I missing something?

you must be new to chan culture.. He's trying to tell you to fuck off to a different board but he's terrible at syntax

I understand what he's trying to do, but why /r9k/?

Law enforcement user here

we've got a team on the way to your geolocation as we speak, brickdick

>OP isn't political really (unless if it was somehow about gun control)
>OP is a blog post

You did good, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Let it go. Don't turn yourself in if nothing has happened come of it. You'll more likely get screwed over it.

>The girl was startled by the blast and looked me in the eyes
This is an interesting way of saying:
>she's dead, the bullet went through and hit her too

>Was I morally in the right?
Hypothetically yes, but since you claim to be carrying you should know the basics of things: so NO, you should be held at a higher standard. You fucked up.

can you honestly not fathom a scenario where the ballistics can just hit one of the heads? dumbass

if you live near a large city then law enforcement is liberal and not your friend. they would seriously rather have a bad guy (you) off the streets with your slam dunk confession, its all about winning for them not justice, and they dont about the law as far as it never reaches the bench.

Don't talk about this on the internet, fool.
Talk to someone you can trust. Your family, a priest etc.
Delete this thread

OP is going to jail

approach from behind
aim at head
fire
But somehow the bullet didn't go though one of the least dense body parts, or alternatively drastivally changed direction.
Even more so that OP claims it was a revolver, those usually fire higher power cartriges than semi autos, it definitely would have went straight though.
And if he went close enough to fire at an angle safely pointing away from the victim then he was basically within personal distance and would be either noticed by the assilant or snuck up and committed something that could be classified as a murder.

DELETE THIS THREAD HOLY SHIT OP

Why do you have this shit on your computer?

Legality has little to do with morality. You're in the right, nigger voided his right to life when he decided to do the same to another person. For what it's worth I used to struggle with a similar hypothetical scenario.

You don't know what you are talking about

Ok

>nigger
>human
Pick one

fake and gay kill yourself op

No, you're not morally justified to carry out random executions, that's the job of your police officers.