Fire Brigade of Flames

This is the superior Hero manga. No Hero Academia just pales next to it.

Prove me wrong.

I can't.

It's only better because Heroaca went to shit

I can't. It has Arthur.

Commander is cooler.

>hero manga
It's firefighter manga

>trying to instigate fanbase war
Fuck off

Bakugou vs Shinra would be cool.

Seriously talking, any reason to read past this point? I don't need this shit.

it's too cheesy and the villains are unrealistic evil with annoying monologue. At least the art looks good, maybe the author just want to draw.

She becomes a semi-regular but it's toned down.

faggot

Its just as dope as any other battle shonen

People only shit on it because its not Jump

user, firefighters are heroes.

I checked this out since I was a big fan of Soul Eater even if it a questionable ending
It's entertaining. Firefighters always looked cool to me so it's a fun theme to use for something like this

Boku no Hero Academia has superior ships

from ongoing battle shonen people generally like: to you the immortal, magi, nnt, mp100, helck, birdmen, noragami, baki...none of which are from jump

I've finished rereading SE right now and the ending was pretty fine. The Madness of Boobs was a joke and it lasted a couple pages but people overblow it.

Only problem is that it sorta feels like it could use a continuation with some plot points left but what's done is done.

>from the creator of Soul Eater
I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten-foot pole.

>He didn't like Soul Eater
You're a gigantic faggot

chapter 76 is out and was great.
fuck everyone that says this sucks.

It's honestly Black Clover tier.

no it is not, i read 90 chapters of black clover it was way worse.

>it's slightly better than a turd

A polished turd!

No it isn't

are these discount soul and maka?

I tried really hard to like this but the series moves too quickly and never really sets up the arcs they move into. It just shifts from one plot point to the next and I still don't have a good sense of the characters besides Shinra.

It's not as bad as Black Clover though. The basic setting and premise are fairly unique for a battle shounen at least.

Not a fan, none of the characters really stand out and none of their powers are too interesting or fights too cool. Completely unlike the first half and a bit of Soul Eater.

I enjoyed the Vulcan arc, mostly because of Arthur and his horse, the latest chapters have been good too.

Nah, but pic related is Soul+DeathTK.

Arthur really gives life to this series. I'm looking forward to his backstory and somehow explain his knight-autism.

>tyti, helck, birdmen, baki
these arent really battle shonen in the traditional sense

>magi, noragami
these were pushed by jump type youtubers(think forneverworld) and they are legitimately good, they basically became pseudo jump in the eyes of the public

>nnt
Same as the above, but with the added fact that it completely matches jumps tone and atmosphere.

>mp100
Author also made opm, a jump manga. Sure mp100 isnt technically jump but it is heavily associated with it