ITS HAPPENING CHINA TO HALT OR SLOW TREASUREY TRANSACTIONS WITH US

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-10/china-officials-are-said-to-view-treasuries-as-less-attractive
THE DOW IS ALSO DYING BECAUSE OF THIS
finance.yahoo.com/news/futures-sink-report-china-may-122921418.html
THAT user WAS RIGHT THE CHINKS DID FULLY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO PROTECT NORTH KOREA AND START KILLING OUR MARKETS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/156213555#top

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8
wikihow.com/Learn-Mandarin-Chinese
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-05/bitcoin-miners-are-shifting-outside-china-amid-state-clampdown
youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SELF BUMP COME ON

S E L L
E
L
L

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8

S H O R T
H
O
R
T

CRASH IT DOWN
WW3 NOW
RACE WAR NOW

War in 8 weeks max.

Hooray?

Good.

About time murrica gets put into its place.

>The Dow Jones Industrial Average (.DJI) fell 16.67 points, or 0.07 percent, to 25,369.13, the S&P 500 (.SPX) lost 3.06 points, or 0.11 percent, to 2,748.23 and the Nasdaq Composite (.IXIC) dropped 10.01 points, or 0.14 percent, to 7,153.57.

>0.07%
>0.11%
>0.14%

Wow, it’s nothing.

At the Trump-Norway press conference a norge journalist asked about a US general in norway telling his marines 'a big ass fight' is going to happen soon

fkin spooped man

hurry up already

Did this nigger just link a Sup Forums thread as proofs?

There's no war with china. Come on you shmuck. But is he talking about race revolts?

Treacherous chinks are treacherous. Imagine my shock.

10% of Americans own 80% of the DOW

who cares

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cant we just nuke china already? They dont have a very powerful deterrent yet, nows the time desu.

>Americans treating China like welfare recipients
>Freak out when the welfare stops coming in
Holy shit the state of this cucking country lmao

Americans don't care. Be Very gracious to your Chinese overlords.

GOOD

FUCKING NUKE CHINA ALREADY

>Welfare stops coming in from big daddy China
>NUU-..NUUKE THEM NOWWW!!!!
Kek, you want some Chinese tendies too? hahaha

It is understood the the T debt China currently holds has been restructured, and you will see everyone (that is holding) soon benefit from the about to be implemented rate increases (4 to 5) over the next year.

Holy shit he was right

"Usa pay debts"

They have a nuclear triad, that's a pretty powerful deterrent.

Canada and straya would turn into war zones desu

This is very good.

They dont keep their missiles fueled or armed and the launchers, missiles, and warheads are under completely separate chains of command because the party is ever paranoid of a nuclear coup.

I dont know just what % of their arsenal is even able to be launched at a moments notice but i honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was 0%

ALREADY
L
R
E
A
D
Y

Excellent.

wikihow.com/Learn-Mandarin-Chinese

I can't wait to be drafted to protect the interests of our jewish overlords.

Dog bless

OPs can't bump their own threads gayboi but you can have mine

SKYKANG GONE SILENT

No kidding. People are just stupid now. Let me know when the DOW drops 30% in one day. Then you can panic.

This

China is just reminding your President that if he does any stupid shit to derail the potential talks between Nork and Shit Korea, there will be consequences. They realize the economy under Trump is growing and so it is the best way to send a direct message

Its happening

Label currency manipulator nao!!!!!
a
b
e
l

No coiner about to be eternally blown the fuck out
Get in while you still can retards.

FINALLY

About time.

How much do you think it's gonna jump to this time?

30k? 50? We're in for a ride.

Chinese government have been farming cryptocoins for years to be able to have economic control over them.

party quads

we've got ourselves WW3 before party

>THE DOW IS DYING
are you completely retarded?

bring it on homos

that didn't work well

Yeah sure; they love btc so much that they are driving all of the miners out of the country as part of their attempt to reduce financial instability.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-05/bitcoin-miners-are-shifting-outside-china-amid-state-clampdown

>THE DOW IS ALSO DYING BECAUSE OF THIS

are you retarded fuck boi, did you read my text wrong im implying in future tense that the dow will die because of the chinks halting our treasuries, and causing our upcoming downfall cause intentional and be explicable for this war because they defended the fat cunt we are trying to kill.

What else is China going to buy user? If they stop buying UST then what asset are they going to back their yuan with? Low-yielding Eurocrap? I don't like the current system but China will continue to purchase UST because they have to. Even in the unlikely event China dumps its holdings, the fed will simply buy them up. The plebs won't care, most don't even know what a UST is.

Buy defense stocks niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI

Exactly. And this is a test run to prove they can crash fiat with no survivors.
Get in and sit comfy for when the next crash happens.

>Be 2008
>Market crashes to shit
>Bitcoin created as an alter to Fiat
>Fast forward to current day
>Single coin worth over 14k despite no economic crash since
>Fast forward to next crash
>Grandma watches her retirement fund crash and jumps into crypto to save her nest egg
It's only starting.

>red chaika with big anime tiddies
i wanted to fap LATER user not now!

I really hope they do find an alternative. A strong dollar really blows for trade.

they dont have to, because a gold backed petro yuan is coming if you havent been under a rock for months china is killing the dollar with iran and russia, along with other nations. Along with making a new world back with the yuan as the main contender they are killing our nation and the big boys are going to chimp out killing millions to billions, and theres nothing you or me, or anyone can do about it.

>What else is China going to buy user?

oil wells? gold mines?

DIGITS CONFIRM

Reminder guis there is NO CHANCE that China ever does war with America because China iS GOOD GUIS NAOW dummies they have capitalism and ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd they good guys I read.
No trading partners ever go to war together in history. They have coca cola and mcdonalds in China ffs it w ould be like war on cousin.

>HAPPENING OMMFG!!
this happens every year.

Thankx m8 now we no we have no habbening

He was saying Sup Forums called it, not a source

this is literally nothing stop shitting up the catalogue with non-happenings and make your thread when the stock market actually crashes

Buy gold
Buy silver

Not (((Crypto)))

Good luck having economic control over my multi million dollar LINK fortune brainlet

you don't understand the stock market at all. I pity you. the DOW 30 is just one index of many. S&P 500 and Nasdaq are much better indicators of overall market health.

>atleast 20 bait threads are flying around and this actual thread is killing them omg stop shit posting

back to your ecleb containment thread bitch

>government
>driving all the miners out
>the government is mining them
>the government is driving the government out of its own country

makes sense thanks user

SELL EVERYTHING FFS SELL ALL OF IT RIGHT NOW WE BLACK WEDNESDAY NOW THE MARKET IS CRASHING WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS SELL ALL OF IT FFS AHHHHH IM GOING BROKE FUCK TRUMP WHAT THE FUCK ITS TANKING 100POINTS PER MINUTE THIS IS REALLY FUCKING BAD GUYS NOT A DRILL SELL EVERYTHING WHILE YOU STILL CAN

POO in LOO faggot. Quit hiding.

FAKU NEWSU!

>What else is China going to buy user?
They'll buy ALL the cryptocurrencies

>cultural preservation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you don't even know that the commies killed the old chinese culture. Shit like pic related does not exist anymore in mainstream chinese culture, they are soulless bug men now, even worse than Americans. Any remnants of the old ancient chinese culture in China is just a show for tourists, or it exists in shitty villages and towns that weren't touched by communists

It's sad, even the Chinese diaspora around the world retained more of the old chinese culture than did China itself.

t. chinamen

stop dickriding the chinese and their bloated fake money economy. this decline of american hegemony meme is getting really tiresome.

7/10

Why do Chinese people like to perform KUNG POO in public so much? Is it a form of creative expression?

>this decline of american hegemony meme is getting really tiresome.

Dude, stop it, you know the US won't last 50 years more

that meme is fucking ridiculous. Thanks for the good laugh. How about 1 child policy? How about organ trades of prisoners? How about no guns?

Fucking retard. Thanks for the lulz

Thanks for the perspective. The USSR tried to crash the American economy during the cold war doing much the same thing as China is doing now. Same result, the markets fluctuated by less than a percent and recovered quickly. Silly commies. Likely this will end up hurting China. They're trading away t bonds which are the safest investment on planet earth, and reinvesting in... what, exactly? Their own debt? That's a much riskier bet.

SELL, SELL, SELL.

>THE DOW IS ALSO DYING BECAUSE OF THIS
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

That US general is prolly just a sperg who browses pol and falls for happening breads

Trips have it. Queue the webms of street shitting, boiling dog while alive, running over toddler while people ignore it, escalator collapsing as woman is grinded to death by machinery, using oil collected from sewers and trash for cooking, etc, etc....

this

I have heard of the idea about backing their currency with a gold/oil commodity but they would need 1.1 T worth of dollars of that gold/oil. That's an incredible amount. Not to mention that China is a big oil importer. How are they going to back their yuan with oil? Buying it on the open market with USD? Now if Russia and Iran collude in some way I can see the possibility but even with those two countries somehow pooling oil it wouldn't come close to level needed. And another thing, if China attempts to become a bigger reserve currency they can't have the largest trade surpluses on the globe.
China will not chimp out, they are an ancient and disciplined nation.
They are killing our nation though, Americans have forgotten the face of their fathers.

That would be a start, and i would image they have been doing this for a long time now, but they would need such an incredible amount of oil and gold compared to their fx reserves. Who knows though, its not like they report the real numbers. I like to think that in the unlikely event that would happen, the US would report "new" discoveries of gold/oil that would dwarf their holdings, although I have no evidence to substantiate this claim.

bitcoin created by an AI that created itself inside of
our networks.
bitcoin exists so that humans will build data centers to mine it
the AI is constantly upgrading itself on this network and needs more and more juice
eventurally AI curve is above human intelligence curve.
that point the AI will control everything on the network and will reveal itself.
the basic gestalt
and Fuck China they can suck our cocks.
God Bless America
we made it here before and we'll do it again.
without Pajeets shitting up our 7-11's this time

All of the above happen in Burgerland too my countryman

In our current system it certainly does. Being the reserve currency is not all that it is cracked up to be. In order to be reserve, the country has to suffer huge trade deficits. Because of this, other countries give the US slack for having to piggy back on us and it certainly has its limits. The simple fact is no country should be able to issue the reserve asset and thus far in history it has predominately been a combination of precious metals.

damn thats one mutt i wouldnt mind breeding with

digits confirm thread theme

I sure hope so! They better get a hell of a lot of people on board with it because I am sure a certain group of people wouldn't like that very much...

Never heard this theory before but I kinda love it

do you even know that all that bitcoin centers do is look for fucking random numbers?

How odd, im no longer a NEET. I have a promising career, an awesome vehicle, have and do a lot of fun shit. Yet the possibility of seeing/participating in what would be the greatest war in generations gets me rock fucking hard. I honestly thought it was just because I was a NEET and had nothing going for me. Now that I do and the feeling is still present, im left wondering why.

So did all the happenings fags just move to /biz/?

Lol china=tech and science? Name one thing in your room invented by the chinese in the last 200 years.

Many of their ancient inventions actually came from other civilizations btw.

> bloomberg
Your almost trusted voice in #FakeNews