When are we going to purge the mutts?

Burgers are tainted beyond belief. Even the white ones have hispanic or black girlfriends. The white race is becoming a minority there.

Seriously, Hitler hated these guys. If there is not an aryan blonde with blue eyes, then there is no point in dealing with them.

Also they are degenerate, fat, stupid and this retarded sjw culture came from there. Why bother with them?

They are subhumans compared to nordic or slavic people. Look at these countries and see the difference. No, you are not tanned.

Other urls found in this thread:

wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=2osAKRsC_O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go on. Give it a try.

I agree OP

Death to the mutts.

It is already happening. The new civil war is upon you mutt. You will fight the niggers and the niggers will fight you. Spics, asians will fight too. When everything is over, we will collect the pieces.

Yes, give in to your anger. You know they are degenerate and autistic. They deserve to be culled.

Show your flag you fucking nigger.

It will be easy. This is a White man gassing a Mutt. No emotions, he is just putting down an animal

Oh, look at this. The mutt tries to insult me. We are already preparing our new fuhrer. The reincarnation became true. He has the mark and we shall show you. Do you really want to see my flag. It is too pure for you.

Stop hiding behind your memeflag nigger

Obviously OP knows what he’s talking about. As soon as America goes majority non-white, you all are fucked. Our interests are yours etc.
Also, show your flag

>Hitler reborn. In Austria.
Heil Mein Führer! Heil!

What do you mean? Murica has never been White

The fuhrer responded to you. He said: Heil meine Jugend.

I do not know if you are pure. Post your hand.

SUFFER NOT THE MONGREL TO LIVE. PURGE THE MUTT

Feel bad for burgers
Have a rare Mexican spurdo

>An austrian, the discount german, is talking shit as if his pathetic country could do anything to the USA
Come on man I agree that mutts and racemixing is bad, but there is a point where dreams meet delusions and you are far past that point

Hitler knew the mutt for what it was and saw (((USA))) as the main enemy. They are Europe/the worlds enemy. If their military becomes majority Paco we may be able to stop them if Russia/Europe join forces.

Do not insult me cowboy. Every white nation will join forces to eradicate the mutts.

Just white nations?

Pure races around the world will join forces to eliminate the mutt.

This is the face of America.

Even if the whole of europe marched against the USA you would still lose, we may be a nation riddled with cancers, but we can still kick your asses all day

yeah im sure a nation of 400 pound amerifat mongrels can take on an atheletic aryan race.

>american cop: fat
>homeland security: fat
>border patrol: fat

Who says we will attack you at your full strength? When the race war is over, the death squad shall come.

What a fucking faggot thread. Durrr race war. Durrr death sqads. OP no older than 12. Failed 4th grade twice.

Kek. What a faggot. You gotta be fucking gay. Durrr I don't know if you are pure. Absolute top kek

Anti-America threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

WURR HWYDE!
WYDHURR DUN YUUURRR

Anti-America threads are shills? GTFO!

>WHITE?? I CAN SMELL YOUUUHGGGG MUHAMAD!

It's calling out for me now... I don't know how much longer I can hide. It caught my scent on the wind an hour ago and followed me home... The Mexicans warned me about going beyond the Old Wall...

>You... you aren't white... I'm white..

I can hear it shuffling around in the dirt outside the basement, it's been drawing closer now... the smell of faecal matter is overpowering. I cover my hands with my mouth and go dead still. Fear is beginning to overcome me.. I'm so fucking scared...

>Ahmeeddd... Ahmeeddd, here Soros shill...
>AAHHAHGGHGH FOUND YOU

It spots me. I bolt up and try to make a run for the door to the basement - but the thing moves too fast. The darkness is illuminated by searing red streaks that burn malevolently from it's eyes. It lets out a deafening shart, the sound is pierces my ears like stilettos. I am sprayed with red hot and sticky burgershit. Stunned, I try to regain my bearings...
Suddenly, it is atop me, I'm screaming and thrashing against it but it is just too strong. It grasps my head with both of its jet black, clawed hands. Oh god, the smell....

>NOT WHITE NOT WHITE NOT WHITE

It's mouth contorts and opens wider than I thought possible, my screams are pulled out of me... I can feel and see my white genetics being pulled from my body. The pain is unbearable. My heritage and chromosomes are irreversibly corrupted... my lips are beginning to thicken... my hair begins to fall out. It is taking everything that means to be me out of my mortal form.

This is the end. My worst fears are realised, pressure begins to build in my bowels as the last of my European phenotype is taken from me... the pain is almost unbearable. I try to block the pain out but it overcomes me.
I am sharting now too. I will never be the same again. As my underwear and trousers fill with my last meal.
I have become El Goblino too.
Pray for me.

Opinion discarded as the mad rantings of a reprobate mind. Also Italians are not white.

Can someone tell me what’s the pink guy suppose to represents?

00.05 reichsmark have been deposited to your account.

Hispanic's not a race

Why would you say "hispanic" instead of "Mexican" if all the brown ones are mestizos

Because hispanic involves most of south and mezo america. They are all the same.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while, thank you.

Show me yours and I will show you mine.

you

we will just nuke your country

wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/

Sound famiIiar Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=2osAKRsC_O0

Not soon enough desu fampai
They're a cancer, the kind that can only be cured with radiation

You will be preoccupied with niggers burning walmarts all over the place. We shall finish you after the conflict.