NETANYAHU IS SO FUCKED "God help us if this gets out"

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.833875

ENTIRE TRANSCRIPT RELEASED

>Benjamin Netanyahu's son recorded telling Israeli gas tycoon's son at strip club: My dad set your dad up for $20b, give me $115 for prostitute

>Abramov: What's your problem, you dumbass, she’s a hooker, like, a hooker par excellence.

>Netanyahu: It’s my mother on the phone? My mom is calling, how embarrassing, my mom, wow how embarrassing that she’s calling

>Abramov: Your mom, is your mom awake at these hours on Friday?

>Maimon: Is she cool with leaving the house?

>Abramov: At this hour?

>Netanyahu: Why don’t you get the Japanese girls...

>Netanyahu: You’re crying over 400 shekels, my father arranged 20 billion dollars for your father and you’re crying over 400 shekels for me, you son of a bitch.

>Abramov: I don’t want this conversation getting out, God help us. God, if this gets out...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1RyY4MbDMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutly shocking

big if jew

This really is one of the jewiest things I’ve seen. I bet the prostitute was an east european women that jews kidnapped.

Rich Jew wants someone else to pay for his own hooker.
>Netanyahu son jew memes when?

115 dollars for one hour?
What do you want 100 dollars for one night for?
Give me back the 50 dollars you owe me
etc

Proof that Israeli Jews are still sleazy kikes

People who pursue great things fail at parenting, and, eventually, this becomes their downfall. A story as old as humanity.

LMFAOO

youtube.com/watch?v=k1RyY4MbDMo

I'll just leave this here. Anyone defending Netanyahu should really watch this.

>A Film by Quentin Tarantino

115 dollars is pretty fucking cheap even here. Was he trying to hire some crack whore?

LOL no, those dumb whores go by their own will

For a private dance probably

Wow Jews really are cheap

It says prostitute though.

he literally says nothing wrong here, Muhammad

He looks pretty aware of the camera to me, and he also isn't saying very damaging stuff.

>Netanyahu: You’re crying over 400 shekels, my father arranged 20 billion dollars for your father and you’re crying over 400 shekels for me, you son of a bitch.
JEW SHOCKED TO LEARN HE IS GETTING JEWED BY ANOTHER JEW.

They are slaves, the Jews kidnap European women and use them as slaves just like Arabs do.

Then why pay them?

Help! Police! This whore tried to steal 150 dollars from me!

>so fucked
>son says stupid shit
Literally fucking nothing. This is what the left calls a scandal lol Clinton's kids said worse. Obama's kid smokes weed everyday illegally. Waaaaaa 400shekels we got him he mentioned his dad!! Lol

you pay owners not a hookers...

>Jew trying to jew another jew into paying for hookers
Holy shite, this is gold!

You say that, but look how Trumps kids turned out. Flawless. Maybe it takes a special person to strike that balance between success and successful parenting.

>Literally ignores the admittance of his dad's corruption.

>Rich Jew wants someone else to pay for his own hooker.
Judaism in a nutshell

Did you miss the 20 billion dollar oil statement?

Disgusting
I don't understand why they can't get a good israeli girl

They are paying their masters.

Public record. Oh wait you thought that was corruption? Lmao it would be the same if malika said my dad gave you keystone pipeline, least you can do is give me some of that weed.

>>Netanyahu: You’re crying over 400 shekels, my father arranged 20 billion dollars for your father and you’re crying over 400 shekels for me, you son of a bitch.

Billionaire jews kvetching over 100 bucks Jesus Fuck the memes are all true.

I can't imagine why Yair would need to pay for sex, he's such a handsome young man.

Son of Kobi Maimon: Do you know how much I’ve spent today? It wasn’t even for me, I spent 400 shekels on him.

Netanyahu: No, it’s all right, he paid you back.

Abramov: No, I used cash as well.

Maimon: 2,000 at the strip club.

Bodyguard: Tomorrow morning you’ll wake up and remember nothing.

Abramov: No, I spent 400 in cash then as well.

Maimon: So you’re exactly at 100.
Sex, gas and state-funded security: Yair Netanyahu's wild night out

Netanyahu: I’m a little in overdraft, bro. Dudu stung us.

Maimon: I’ve spent 3,000 today.

Netanyahu: I don’t know how we’re going to Ibiza.

Abramov: On what?

Maimon: 3,000 shekels I wasted.

Abramov: On what?

Maimon: I spent 300 at Clara and I gave Netanyahu 400.

Abramov: He also gave you 400 shekels.

Netanyahu: No, that was for the prostitute.

Abramov: No, he wanted to show Maimon how much he’s spending, like he deserves respect.

Maimon: Dudu ran off on us, bro.

Netanyahu: But if you want, I’ll fix you up with [his girlfriend at the time].

Maimon (laughing): How is that?

Netanyahu: I have to fix her up with everyone, I’m paying off my debts.

Maimon: You can’t get her for yourself. I want that stripper – that will settle my debt.
The full recording (Hebrew):

Netanyahu: But bro, Jackie is the best.

Abramov: What do you mean, she'll come, you dumbass? Bro, he’s tripping but he thinks it’s real. He’s tripping.

Netanyahu: I took her phone number but I don’t think it’s real.

Abramov: Bro, think about it. Do you know how many strippers I have on my phone that I had.

Maimon: Bro, I have the number of a stripper.

Abramov: It’s about time, half of my phone numbers are of strippers.

Maimon: But I brought you the stripper, I paid for her first.

Nu, you jerk, it was my money.

Abramov: Your money, you jerk?

Netanyahu: Bro, that Sophie, she was the hottest.

Abramov: Me first, listen. I had like 2,000 shekels for the dances, I’m not kidding, I had two lap dances.

Hello my fellow white person, i've been celebrating diversity with my fellow goys, how's Israel?

Fuck it. The boy knows how do have a good time. Unlike you pathetic basterds spending your life whining about whites becoming a minority.

How to*

Still pretty cheap. How do I get in on this action?

Of course you don;t understand corruption.
You're probably an EU commissioner.
>Good goy ,t's not corruption if I ignore it and control the legal system.

The contract is public record. The ethics and practice is intrinsically corrupt.
This would be like the Al-Yamamh deal with Blair.
Kickbacks.

How can you call yourselfs gods people if you live in sin? You're all a bunch of hypocrites

Fucking imbecilic race traitor jew whore ivanka that had to undergo 2 plastic surgeries cause she was so ugly a literal kike would not marry her even for her dad's billions is perfect?

Get the fuck out back to rdonald you fucking retard

Be a soulless kike

is this some Armando Ianucci political satire Thick of It sketch?

>LMAO

Judaism is a religion built around justifying the most awful sin and finding a way to Jew God and get out of following the rules.

Dammit.

I wonder how many prostitutes are trafficked and then organ harvested when nobody wants to fuck them anymore.

The issue is even his fun time is the most Jewed.
Expects someone else to pay.

The absolute state.

Absolutely BASED Putin user.

your definition of a good time is degeneracy and prostitution - not surprising from a jew and isreal. the people god warned about and turned his back on, in their sodom and gomorrah, living it up like the dirt they are - typical.

What corruption lol deal is between the state and the company. Only thing "bad" is he tried to get a free lapdance as a result of a deal already done. As in it couldn't by any definition be considered a bribe since his son doesn't have the autho.... wait you are fucking paki and wanna talk corruption lmao

Life is short. Fuck as many as you.

Holy fucking shit. This is what USA support?

>flawless
>Ivanka grew up and got plastic surgery and married a kike, a person that celebrates the death of her former faiths messiah

Lmao yep flawless

Yip those criminal kikes having a jolly 'ol time at their American goyim taxpayer's expense

Isn't Netanyahu Jr a Sup Forumstard?

I just wish he'd find a nice Ashkenazi girl and settle down, that boy shouldn't be going around advertising all of Benji's business the way he does. And staying out so late, oy vey, he makes me so nervous always with those shiksa, you know when I was his age we were fighting the entire arab world single-handedly with stones and sticks and we had to walk up hill both ways just to sacrifice the goyim children. He should appreciate what he has.

t. Juncker ex-Pm of Luxembourg.

You really have no idea what corruption is do you?
Typical kike.
>Good goy it's all legal. LOOK! LEGAL! Ignore the fact that I was personally responsible for giving you a contract and expect you to look after my boy's fun times.

No one cares about his son or the cheap whores he's sleeping with.

Yes. We spend most of the money on beer and hookers.

>have entire family ruined over 115 dollars

Yeah, they're Jews.

kek

So semetic

Look how many shiksa's this fat jew fucked. while you probably end up with some ugly white trash slut. Lol.

I seriously hope you don't waste our hard-earned shekels on Jewish hookers.

i've seen this chick before, but it was the other picture; they're not shooped?

Women are stupid,jews are disgusting and have subverted the values of the west.
What is going to be next niggers smell?

More and more isrealis take a russian women. they give us the best blowjobs and they are hot as fuck.

Omg Israel btfo with that pic

Entire thread is just shitposts. Muslims are never funny and no one ever accused them of being smart as evident by most replies baka

Enjoy your reeeeing maybe this time arabs will conquer Jerusalem. It's funny whenever white people or Jews decide to take something from the middle East they just do and the Arabs can do nothing but whine like bitches. Only reason we left last time was because of SJW in Europe. Problem is the Jews in Israeli don't care about Anna and Björk throwing temper tantrums anymore. You guys are fucked. Be happy none of us whites wants your desert or Mecca would be a giant mall now serving beer.

I know you are just trying to get us to off Jews like Weinstein so they don't make it back to Israel, Schlomo. We're on to your tricks. This time we'll make sure all the worst Jews survive so that you have to put up with them.

maybe, if I was as fucked up as her, scary, wtf is that human?

Wet holes can be replaced, the father carries the seed which he cums from his rod inside them.
White man can make the white woman jealous as well

yes, how dare we not want to become minorities in our own countries. how disgusting and pathetic that we want to live.

>that's a good shoop
so... these are real...

thats how any girl would look like after she saw harvey naked.

Jair is kinda cute tho

oh shit how did you know I'm an arab, can you smell the camel through the internet?

Oh fuck off you vile kike. If this was one of Trump's family, Jew heads would be popping around the world. The Jew Media in the west would explode in spastic outrage

Probably but kikes also have plastic surgery to look human so this is probably just the opposite.

>how dare we not want to become minorities in our own countries

Think again idiot.

A transcript? So wheres the audio of the recording, get fucked fake news.

>Probably but kikes also have plastic surgery to look human

True.

I can smell shit a mile away.

Old habits are hard to break.

You understand (((Hebrew))) eh fellow goyim?

>>Netanyahu: Why don’t you get the Japanese girls...

Ah, I see he is a man of culture as well

Kek

He's cut, can you really call him a man? :^)

Jumping Christ on a stick, she got her moneys worth.

I'm amazed at the regularity with which most OPs criticizing Israel
>>Note: Not jews
have like clockwork a number of Anons routinely running to defend BASED Bani-Israel

Really stokes my oven.

So are all Americans, so what?

lmao yair

>Bodyguard: Tomorrow morning you’ll wake up and remember nothing.

Did anyone else read this in a Russian accent?

>Jumping Christ on a stick, she got her moneys worth.

A few million dollars is all it takes to completely cover any trace of Trump's master race genes at work.

>muh jews

>son of King Jew
>whines about like $40

It's in Hebrew on the Israeli media link dumbass

I can't stand kikery but he made a lot of sense here.

>I'm paying the price anyway, might as well get value