Brittany Pettibone: Crytpfoascist Brunette Supremacist

This girl uses Youtube to spread her *teehee* cute feminine pro-White identity cult and far-right agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzWp6m9DSE
Here she is appearing (1/10/18) with fellow Alt Right white identity cultists James Allsup and Martin Sellner.

OUT OF NOWHERE SHE IS POSTING THIS TOP QUALITY PROPAGANDA TO POISON YOUR MIND. THIS IS NWO PROPAGANDA TO BREAK DOWN THE WORLD INTO LITTLE GROUPS.

WAKE UP. REJECT HER COLLECTIVIST BULLSHIT

She is just a cryptofascist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-fascism

These she-wolves in sheep's clothing claim to be *teehee* cutegirls(tm) who are just normal happy people. Nothing fishy there, right? Except when you realize THEY HAVE ALL COME OUT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS AND ALL PUSH THE SAME FUCKING MESSAGE: "MUH WHITE IDENTITY", an obvious NWO brainhack luring you down into a cult!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvJqQmHxO9k
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

update 1/8/18 SHE IS DOING A FUCKING VIDEO WITH (((IDENTITY EUROPA))) LEADER PATRICK CASEY (pic related). THEY ARE JUST A GENETIC SUPREMACIST CULT. PATRICK AND BRITANNY ONLY LIKE EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE SAME RACIAL GENETICS

REMINDER THAT GENES DON;T MEAN SHIT@

R E M I N D E R
###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

BEING PRO WHITE ISJ UST AS INSANE AND EVIL AS BEING ANTI WHITE
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

How many people do you think you've persuaded for the 100s of hours you've been on here?

I will give you 5 that pretend to believe what you do to troll other pollacks.

This roastie wears too much makeup.

>Pettibone
>face like a battering ram
I want my money back!

there is a tiny little cult of white identity trolls who constantly attack me

most lurkers agree

the cryptofa don't, they are brainwashed puppets

I raped my sister and I need help.

Yet another 20 year old alt right beauty trying to tell grown men how to think?
I am getting tired of these bitches. Really.
Someone should preggy and donate a kitchen to her.

maybe you do, troll, but I never did and you're just posting bait

no one believes you trolls anymore lol

why the fuck isnt this spamming faggot banned? sage. report this trash

no fuck you she is literally dating a fascist leader and wants to pop out white babies for the race war

she's a fucking piece of shit who will BRAINWASH HER BABIES INTO BEING RACIST CUNTS LIKE HER

she isn't the sweet nice gril she wants you to think she is, she's a cryptofa slut supreme

>bait
It's not bait when it's true, also non white reporting in you nigger.

>BREAK DOWN THE WORLD INTO LITTLE GROUPS

>REJECT HER COLLECTIVIST BULLSHIT

"SHUT IT DOWN DON'T LET MUH WHITE IDENTITY CULT GO DOWN IN FLAMES"

"MUH WHITE RACE"

"MUH HERITAHE MKAY"

you lose, pol is about free speech

this isnt your little white identity safespace!

ur the troll here not me

you lose!

Son you need help. Leftypol may say they love you and care about you but in reality you are a useful idiot.

This post is 100% lies and ad-hom BS. Ignoring you now! Take a hike!

Go away.

That's not how ad homs work user-kun. You can't ignore me because i'm you look at the flags and name.

>he thinks i would do what white identity trolls tell me

no!

last time I'm replying to you cuz ur such a dipshit moron

fuck off racist

you are trash

you are stupid as shit

and no one believes in you

I am a 14/88 NatSoc and i see no reason in yet another 20 year old girl telling me twice her age how i have to see things and that.
I appreciate her being fully racist, but we don't need her to make politics or stuff.
She is way too young to be taken serious.

Seems like the easiest way to avoid such toxic agit-prop would be to stop acknowledging e-celeb posts.

Just sayin. This is what’s killing Sup Forums

(((Facebook))) is better suited for you.

user-kun why are you so filled with hate?
>racist
are you implying recognizing elementary differences between peoples is a bad thing? I can assure you I am free from racial bigotry like you.

>trash
Ad-hom user-kun

>Stupid as shit
Ad-hom user-kun

>No one believes in you
I think this you projecting your neurosis on to me user-kun

posting in a liberalist thread

This is a white nationalist board idiot. If you don't agree with white nationalism I don't know why you would come here. There are plenty of other places on the internet to be a civnat cuckold. Try The_Donald.

S

A

G

E

You made this exact same post yesterday

wake the fuck up, the real redpill and the real enlightenment ARE NOT 1488 OR WHITE NATIONALIST, THEY ARE INDIVIDUALIST

stop being brainwashed by your "MUH HERITAGE" cult and wake up

you are brainwashed my friend

here, take shrooms, meditate in the woods, and watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pvJqQmHxO9k

STOP BEING A FUCKING MENTALLY ENSLAVED RETARD. YOU ARE MINDLESS

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

protip SARGON WAS RIGHT

AND EVEN IF LIBERALIST IS A DUMB SOUNDING NAME

IT'S STILL THE RIGHT WAY TO BE

pol is NOT your fucking white identity safespace, go to hell

I can say what I want and BTFO your dumb white identity cult all day if I want to

and u can't stop me

>She is just a cryptofascist.
So? Your just a faggot....

horrible choice of panties, you can clearly see the panty line.

fucking disgrace.

More of an autist that was raped by my WHITE sister. I bought in goy I fight for the chosen people now.

You're not convincing anyone like that.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Oh, it's this scizo heeb again

all you redittors that never bothered to lurk before you post, this is a kike

>wake the fuck up, the real redpill and the real enlightenment ARE NOT 1488 OR WHITE NATIONALIST, THEY ARE INDIVIDUALIST
Look at LGBTQ and whatnot. this is literally the perfection of your fucking cult of individualism.
Each one for himself. Divide and conquer. Fraction up society, until no group can ever be formed again that can rais their voice against (((them))) masters.
It's not me that needs to wake up

>stop being brainwashed by your "MUH HERITAGE" cult and wake up
Heritage, Tradition and ethnic identity is what defines us. It is the very foundation of what we are.
You are falling for the cultural marxist meme of "identity is bad" meme. All that is done for hindering people to form unity and make their natural way of life possible.
The ultimate kike shit.

>here, take shrooms, meditate in the woods, and watch this video:
Hey, where brought us 68 woodstock the hippie movement? It brought us LGBT, Feminism, pedofilia, drug epidemic, loss of traditions, vsalues, brought us screwed mindsets, brought us (((feminism))) and all this shit.

>STOP BEING A FUCKING MENTALLY ENSLAVED RETARD. YOU ARE MINDLESS
Capslocking and swearing like a retard doesn't help, nor prove your point.

>WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did for many years, that's why i am a NatSoc.
When do you wake up and free yourself from the shit you are spewing?

>why the fuck isnt this spamming faggot banned? sage. report this trash
technically, he is. He has a perma-ban. he just gets a new IP when he wants to ritalin-rage

>82 posts by this ID
During that same 4-hr time period he was also posting 20-50 posts each in three other threads he started

>threads about retarded bimbos and brainlets
>no

sage

t. liar in chief
You're breaking rules with this post, right here, you can't encourage this. Your anti free speech crusade is going to be punished.

Hopefully you learn your lesson

You don't make use of free speech here. What you are parroting here is just MSNBC fake news media shit.
If i wanna consume shit like that, i would buy a TV instead of taking your stuff serious.
And i can assure you, none of us anons here will ever take you serious.

You are wasting your time. Move on to (((Facebook))).
There you will find tons of idiots praising you.

Well, she couldn't tell us something we won't already know but she's helping to draw people to our side. Also she and Sellner have become some kind of royal couple on the right and 'Normie' girls love this shit.

OP you should cease posting. Is this your as a shill or something? Because you even suck at it

quit spamming this thread you autist

sage

replying with a sage doesn't do anything, you have to use the report function

*your first day as a shill

S a G e
a
G
e

Indeed, i appreciate her doing what she does and that she is drawing normalfags into our movement, but for me as a 45 year old NatSoc guy with a huge deep rooted knowledge of history it is just annoying to get spammed by this.

I simply got tired.
She has nothing to offer me.

Brown > Blonde
Always has been the case, always will be the case.

And we have the right to tell you to fuck off. Seriously, you dont see us invading tumblr or reddit and spewing bullshit out of our asses. I have seen you around for a while now. You do this shit every day now and it is just getting old at this point. You will never convince us of anything. Try doing something productive with your life instead of trying to shitpost and troll.

>You don't make use of free speech here.
this thread is the definition of free speech

you are just cryptofa scum like her, you want to lure unsuspecting people in to your fucking white identity "muh heritage" bubble

it's sick

are you a rare brunette Swede?

you kikes do realize we know you are posting the same threads over and over don't you? At least don't be so lazy and post nothing but pasta
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE

I don't need to "lure" people into NatSoc, because NatSoc is enlightment in its purest form.
Hence you never have to lure people into the truth. They will find it themself.

I told you, identity is what defines you and identity is created by heritage, culture, and race.
It is something that EVERY individual bears with him. No matter if you are a nigger, a spick or a muzzie or asian. They all have their very own package of that and that is also what defines them.

I just popped into this thread randomly, but dude... It's not a tiny minority of white nationalists coordinating off-site attacking you. You're just an annoying dickhead. I don't know if those perma-ban accusations are true but christ I hope they are.

>because NatSoc is enlightment in its purest form.
how?

why?

how is racial identity okay or a good idea???

no I've ever gotten a fucking permaban

these people just hate me for attacking their idols. they are brainwashed puppets of people like Pettibone because "MUH EUROHERITAGE" cultism has them by the balls

>White identity

I'll never take anybody serious that says this. Fuck you and whatever you think is ''whiteness''.

I AGREE

Go back to r/the_dreidel you sisterfucking nonce

Thanks for linking the youtube OP, subscribed.

Liberals are shit at psy ops. Trying to manipulate extremely paranoid people will take a lot more effort.

How many of these threads have you made today, sisterfucker? Are you that butthurt that no e-thots will touch your little pecker and you have to get it in the family?