Popular gay youtuber Shane Dawson exposed as pedophile in leaked audio

popular gay youtuber Shane Dawson exposed as pedophile in leaked audio.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl_bofUNFhs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Norway
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fags aren't mentally disturbed perv...

Look at all the chicks defending him lol

Women always and only care about their own personal safety.

time to go back and investigate all the people he 'dated' and worked with in the past, bet you'll find the same shit

That kid is a fucking slut though.

All faggots are pedos.

this same argument is posted on Sup Forums daily and no one cares

>B-B-BUT HE’S GAY!

no one really cares

i dont understand how people dont think gay people are perverted. im not even talking about them being attracted to the same sex - theyre just fucking depraved people. they own it. they admit to it.

I have a pretty high tolerance for humor that others might find inappropriate but some of his comments were too much even for me.

It checks out

oh my god I'm so offended sage

Dawson isn't the worst person out there but he sure is a fucking edgelord.

This. The whole gay life style revolves around poop. Only gays are into willing getting AIDS and chopping their arms and legs off to be trendy.

idk he is a degenerate for sure but i think he was pointing out that this young girl was posting "sexy" pics on her very popular instagram. you shouldn't even have instagram at that age and this girl had over 100k and "sexy" pics. he seemed disturbed by it imo. I've run across insta accounts like that too before and they need to just shut them down. what kind of parent lets their kids on instagram before they are 10. you know that little girl gets dm's every day 100x more disturbing than what shane said there.

Irene Destiny
9 hours ago
Hate all you want but it doesn't matter even IF he is a pedophile i will respect and love him for who he is

>EVEN IF HE IS A PEDOPHILE I WILL RESPECT AND LOVE HIM FOR WHO HE IS

A real comment
by a real piece of shit with a vag

A gay man is a pedophile?

Really??

shocking.

>A real comment
>by a real piece of shit with a vag
Truth bomb: These are called women in general

>destiny

no wonder she supports a pedo

he sure looks like a pedo

only watched 1 minute. I'm a straight woman with no pedophile interests but even I have to admit she looks "sexy". She wears belly free and a ripped jeans and she's 13, so not a total child anymore. Clearly to young but why is it pedophile to notice a simple fact?
Normal parents would say "You won't got out like that" because, well, it's to sexy. And I'm sure many men who are actually not pedohile would react to her because she's dressed like a wanna be 20 year old slut. Or am I wrong?

Is this even that bad? Seems like he was just pointing out how crazy it is that the young girl is posting provocative shit.

You think she is sexy and claim to be a woman. But yet meme flag. Fuck off leaf

Im a straight guy, and i feel absolutely no attraction to a child with makeup and skimpy clothes. You are a pedophile if you find children in loose clothes sexy, and i recommend you get help.

what a bunch of abominations

>in this ITT

here's another example. There she looks more like a child, cute, and not tries to appear sexy

you are ignoring the fact that he said its ok to google naked kids and admitted that he has looked at CP

She doesn't look sexy at all. She's a fucking child for crying out loud.

if it were a 5'5 guy with balding features and not clear skin, the girls wouldnt touch him

you don't sexualize children. end of story.

ROPE. NOW.

Her styling intends to appear sexy, yes. If she was a couple of years older everybody would think she's a stripper.
I would not let a little girl walk around like that because it will defenitly lead to lots of sexual attention and not only from 14 year old boy no matter if this is "wrong" because she's a child objectivly or not.

There's a reason why homosexuals are kept away from children by traditional societies.
Most of them are pedophiles.

I've seen too much

Yep, just women being hypergamous and vapid always. Thats why i will marry a jewess, since they escape their nature trough sheer intellect

t.
why single mothers are a problem, for everyone. remember the fucking toddler pageants. those women should be gassed.

Fuck off meme flag faggot

Every faggot is a pedophile and should be executed.

This is news to no one.

There's a difference between saying "she looks sexy" and she looks sexualized. This is what she is. Sexualized. She is a child made to look like a woman. Not sexy.

If she dresses to look "sexy" what's wrong with saying that she looks sexy?

If you act like a fag you most likely will be called a fag.

She doesn't look sexy, she looks like she needs a good beating and her parents need to be put into prison.

wtf

>good beating

>156249138
Please kill yourself you disgusting pedo piece of shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Portugal

This is no surprise, women are mostly really shitty people.

I agree but it's totally stupid to sexualize children who just hitting pubercy by letting them wearing stuff like that, taking them to late night events (where they were that) and giving them Instagramsites filled with pictures like that.
Pic related is 12.
If you don't want to sexualize children, don't sexualize them and don't let them sexualize themselves.
Don't put them in adult dresses, adult make up, take them to adult activities and try to make them appear older than they are.
That's cognitive dissonance or something

He's not a pedo

>gay man is talking about a 6 year old, how sexy she is and in the same breath defending pedophilia, then talking about fapping to naked toddlers
>better bring out my ''b-but it's hebephelia'' pics!

>spain

t. pedo

I remember this guy from earlier 2010s making fun of black people

Pedos like yourself will sexualize kids no matter what the wear. Fucking meme flag pedo

>5 minutes
Fuck off, give me the relevant bit.

Get with the times! 16 is too old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Norway

Joke's on you. I just wanted more brainlets to add to my collection. Thank you.

modern women don't care about their own or other womens children, why do you think the west turned into an african rape safari? women

Tits or gtfo

I’ll give him sort of a pass on saying the 6 year old was dressing “sexy” because he could have been pointing out how she shouldn’t be on IG and dressing like a slut at age 6. Him inviting children to his home and looking up CP is pedo territory and should be investigated.

>a 13 year old being sexual is pedophilia
more proof nu-pol is full of bitter permavirgin incels

Fuck off.
I'm a woman and think this cunt should be hanged.

That's how milo came to be so maybe there is some truth to that statement.

Why not? Kids are sexy.

BUT HER OUTFIT IS INTENDED TO LOOK SEXY. HER CHEST IS ALMOST NAKED FFS AND SHE's NOT 6, BUT 13 FFS.
It has nothing to do with me. I'm not interested in females or men under 25. I'm just statin a fact

Why do the parents need to put in prison if everything is fine with her outfit and it's not sexy? What do you how many messages she probably gets from old dudes everyday?
>She doesn't loo sexy
>but her parents belong to prison because they let them walk around like that

As I said, cognitive dissonance

>6 year olds and toddlers are not 13 years old

>modern women don't care about their own or other womens children, why do you think the west turned into an african rape safari? women
>checked for truth

>all these reddit replies denying human nature
You guys know you can't get upvotes on Sup Forums right

Why the fuck does a six year old have an Instagram with 125k followers?

It's how they all come to be. All faggots were molested by other faggots when they were kids. This has been known for thousands of years. There was some original faggot somewhere, probably a Jew, who started the whole thing.

As I said you're a pedo with a meme flag

Here's the real hot tip Sven. Women never really care about children other than what kind of provision they can exploit out of men with them. It's biological. An adult is more valuable to the tribe than a child and a woman adult even moreso. A woman will always place her own needs above her childs because she can always make more children.

>There's a difference between saying "she looks sexy" and she looks sexualized. This is what she is. Sexualized. She is a child made to look like a woman. Not sexy

I took these two as synonyms

fucking fags, everytime

What chest? She doesn't have anything going on up there. She'd look the same as a boy if she had no shirt on.

>african rape safari
Kek

What a fucking disgusting nonce.

>blaming women for being a weak cunt that lets foreigners take over

What the fuck is going on with Sup Forums? There's a guy literally admit on audio to jerking off to naked toddlers and the response is ''b-but the toddlers are 13 years old!''
What the fuck is going on?
Are Shane Dawson fans raiding Sup Forums now?

How do you go from google searching naked toddlers to jerk off to them to ''b-but she is 13!''

women, pajeets, muslims and meds

Fuck off whore.

pedos

This board has always had pedophiles

I crave the sweet embrace of death

>In this, in this thread?
Looks like you're the brainlet here, Amerimutt.

yummy

They should defend the pedophilia then instead of claiming the toddlers are 13 years old. I highly doubt the toddlers are 13 years old.

>Women never really care about children other than what kind of provision they can exploit out of men with them. It's biological.
Cite some evidence or fuck off.

Because retards who wanna play the big brained nigga think that means being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

wrong gender you stupid fucks. go back to your little pageants. 88.7% of you are pedos. kill yourselves. this epstein president needs to go. moore. putin. pence. all jews. all projecting clam digging masonic pedos. enoy your aids and box pox

Holy shit those digets

Literally who is this guy.

jesus fuck youtube is disturbing

sage that site

this is almost an exact mirror of the Jared Foggle thing

If they did that they would get a free ride in the party van.

this one 12 years under 18

kids are sexy, get over it.

>Hurr durr, this fag isn't fucking children cuz dey talkin bout jerkin to baby gurls.
He dated a girl before, surprisingly sexual degenerates willing to fuck a mans shit hole aren't too discerning about where the put their dick.
Imagine my shock

They are defending him by making up lies.

Tits or GTFO.
Merchant has it right.