Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/joo4kYvN6z0?t=267
youtu.be/-AyugddakiU?t=331
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wh*Te man
>man
no such thing. all wh*Tes are weak soyboys

Did I allowed you to reply to me, inferior wh*Te subhuman ? Since you are wh*Te subhuman, lowest creature on earth, You have to get permission of your non-wh*Te masters to reply them.

Muslims should be exterminated

>Did I allowed
>You have to get permission of

Hey roach how does it feel to live in a country that is so irrelevant that a terrorist attack doesn't even make our news cycle? While you're covering your dead with newspaper our papers won't even cover your dead. It's like trying to make a story out of somebody flushing shit down a toilet.

I'd be angry too if all the women around me had facial and arm hair that matches Turkish women

>butthurt mutt screeching

We will hang your soldiers in Incirlik from a bridge before we burn them alive like based Iraqis

Constantinople will be ours or fields of glass

why are turkish girls so easy? I thought they were supposed to be all traditional but the second they see big strong americanski that all goes out the window

Youre actually not wrong, ive had a few Istanbul study abroad BROADS that ive met during my college years and my god the utter and complete sluts they were...

Not owning a dog should be a criminal offence

shit skins hate do-

youtu.be/joo4kYvN6z0?t=267

youtu.be/-AyugddakiU?t=331

I don't blame you for being so angry at the world, user

>Not owning a lab called Nigger who served in the RAF and loved a good pint of beer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)

>Constantinople

It is called IstanBULL.

These low-IQ creatures also hate cats.

I'm only angry at wh*Te subhumans and mutts because they waste our earth's precious oxygen with their pointless existence. I think we should we genocide them

i dont like dogs. theyre stupid and dirty. please, when i come over your house, please keep your mangy animal away from me. i dont want your animal sniffing me. i dont want your animals snout in my crotch. i dont want your animal jumping up on the couch with me ( ew ). I dont want your disgusting animal licking me or getting its thick saliva on me or my belongings.

tldr: stop living like a caveman and put your dog away when you have company.

I like muslims, arabs, and north africans.

This Turkish woman is only 35.

o crap it was like 5 bottles of heinz ketchup

>t. roach

Spotted the nigger

right, everyone loves dogs.

How does it feel knowing you've openly admitted to being manipulated by america's entertainment news?

Niggers hate dogs, which is why you hate dogs

>Nazi larper
>Vaper
Checks out. Wear your fedora next time, faggot.

> he doesn't like what i like therefor he is wrong

Nobody loves you, that's apparent

That's rich, coming from a roach. Your country fucking strinks, I've been there, and the men are ugly as shit.

Also, that niggers on steroids.

>t. shitskin

why are all roaches like this?

Why do canine owners get butt hurt and shocked at someone who doesn't share their love for dogs?

You're romanticizing the image of an animal that eats its shit and licks its asshole.

>"s-stereoids"

Why do the white ones always have weird things for their dogs? They're always frenching their dogs and highest stats for raping animals.. you guys are sick

Muslims believe Allah created everything. Dogs exist. Muslims without good reason hate dogs (they hate everything regardless whatever). Muslim hate allahs creation. Imagine the hypocrisy of Islam

Doggos

My black neighbors are scared shitless even at the sight of my cat

All my DIs agreed that Turkey had the best brothels, because they would take regular married women whose husbands couldn't pay off their debts and force them to sell their young married gash for American Marines. Can you imagine being such a failure of a man that your own inability to provide forces your wife to whore herself and get filled with cum by every US sailor, soldier, or Marine who passes by that shitty country?

t. dog humper

Since when is the garbage man considered "company"

Just that there's law enforcement in places where whites live and systems in place to actually record animal rape cases. Some nigger (all niggers really) in africa fucking goats isn't going to be recorded in wherever you got that statistic from. And they know that the data is skewed, but publish anyways because it fits their agenda.

The relationship between canine and (White) man is as old as time itself.

A goat or donkey pussy probably smells better than a Turks or niggers

many race traitors (antifa) also hate pets. There was an antifa campaign where they were poisoning other peoples pets, to hurt pet owners (typically right wing people).

Are you a bot mr turkroach? You post the same pictures in every thread you're in

A gorilla can easily overpower and kill both.

But just because it's got more muscle is it better? Muscles don't build empires or further the sciences or design spaceships when they're commanded by a brain so incompetent and beastial as that of the nigger.

You're genuinely mentally deficient if you don't know that fuckin guy you posted is on steroids. He's a massive dose of test, tren and fuck knows what else.

nah lol its actually all photoshop.

you dog people are mega weirdo's