imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 9
>Turkish regime summons Iranian, Russian ambassadors after Syrian Army gains in Idlib
>Islamist rebels fire several missiles into densely populated areas of Damascus, 4 civilians killed
>US spy aircraft flew between Russian bases in Syria during drone attack – MoD
>Last phase of Beit Jinn reconciliation agreement completed
>SAA fire-control cuts the road between Abu Dhuhur and Maarrat al-Nu'man
>ISIS seizes control of 13 villages in NE Hama and reenters Aleppo gov as HTS retreats
>104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard has left DeZ to E Ghouta
>Erdogan announces Turkey will launch offensive to capture Afrin & Manbij
>Russia repels attack by 13 ‘militant’ drones on military facilities
>Syrian military says they struck an attacking Israeli warplane
>Israeli warplane attacks SAA base in Qutayfah
>The Al-Kassem Group of SRG redeploys to Harasta
>355 civis from the provinces of DeZ,21-Aleppo & 14-Homs have returned to their homes
>USAF Gen:Russia now has ‘treasure trove’ of info about F-22s&how we operate, but so do we
>10000+ protesters in rebel-held southern Damascus demand reconciliation with government
>SAA captures Rahjan & Jakusiyah

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSlYbGDQ18I
dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-5254801/International-donors-Palestine-meet-Brussels-Jan-31.html
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.339179&lon=37.322574&z=15&show=/33982253/Abū-Kahf
ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKBN1EZ19L-OCATP
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.662875&lon=37.176533&z=13&m=b
tass.com/politics/984388
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china/china-says-will-not-attend-vancouver-meeting-on-north-korea-idUSKBN1EZ0MH
youtube.com/watch?v=n5bPdNFnhmE
twitter.com/HoseinMortada/status/951213725029163011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAIL, HAIL, ISRAEL!

AL MAWT LIL ISLAM!
AL LA'NA ALA L'ARAB!
AN NASR LI ISRAIL!

Fight on, for Saddam.

Megumin >>>>>>>>>>> Israeli women

6th/7th for mad gainz

cucked by mutt
>the absolute STATE of /sg/ jewery

Here eyes are more far away from each other than the SAA to close the pocket.

This will never not be funny

What's the point of using those ancien BMP APC models? They're deathtraps, useless against atgms and make huge explosions.

kek at that!

you tell me

This one is better.
Much better what other Israel chan posted.

>What's the point of using those ancient BMP APC models? They're deathtraps, useless against atgms, and make huge explosions.

do you even know who dat boi is?

heard theres ashkanazim here

i came prepared

>all that ackbaring
fuckin kek

She looks like an emu
>pic related. Never forget

Good luck Assad!Gainz for win.

Thanks fake Serb-Hungarian bro.

Tbqh no I don't. Enlighten me Maghrebased

Palestine donor nations to meet in Brussels on Jan 31

Donor nations for the Palestinians will meet in Brussels on January 31 as part of efforts to revive peace talks with Israel, Reuters reports, citing meeting chair Norway. “There is an urgent need to bring all parties together to discuss measures to speed up efforts that can underpin a negotiated two-state settlement,” Norway’s Foreign Ministry said Wednesday. Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg is due to meet US President Donald Trump in Washington later on Wednesday. Talks will include Middle East peace, climate change and trade.
dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-5254801/International-donors-Palestine-meet-Brussels-Jan-31.html

>They weren't designed to withstand modern anti-tank weaponry dummy.
>useless against atgms and make huge explosions
Just like every other non-modern APC you mean?
They are immune to small arms fire and can transport troops quickly to the frontline.

They offer zero protections against missiles and probably even regular high calibre bullets can pierce them. The same with T-52 that doesn't appear to have any real armor on the back.

I am not fake actually.

>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>DEATH TO USA
>DEATH TO SAUDI
>DEATH TO UK
>DEATH TO FRANCE
>DEATH TO SWEDEN
>DEATH TO LUXEMBURG
>DEATH TO ZIMBABWE
>DEATH TO (((MOROCCO)))
>DEATH TO UKRAINE
>DEATH TO LIECHTENSTEIN
>DEATH TO ALBANIA
>DEATH TO BOSNIA
>DEATH TO KOSOVO
>DEATH TO SOMALIA
>DEATH TO BANGLADESH
>DEATH TO PAKISTAN

Assad regime: barrel bombs babies

White Helmets:

Not me, I'm French, I've spent 10 years in different countries and now I'm choosing to stay in Poland, as I've found that this is the best country in Europe for me.

>>all that ackbaringfuckin kek

They hardly ackbared to many other videos.

Wonder if that would have been a dog

poland is not a country, its a satellite state of cccp

pedorashka

>LIECHTENSTEIN
What did they do?
>BOSNIA
A pretty cool Bosniak posts here.
>PAKISTAN
NOOOOOOO, NOT MY PINGUSTAN!!1

do you see black/brown people?
if so what do they feel about the country?

ki ez a sperma démon?

opowiedz swoją historię życia.
brzmi ciekawie
nie mossad

Who were they holding in the original version?

Tijd om naar bed te gaan Willem.

>Islamic State announced they killed 4 SAA fighters on the Eastern Hama front inside the Abu Kahf village.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.339179&lon=37.322574&z=15&show=/33982253/Abū-Kahf

Fine we can save the rare bosniak. But in the end kebab is kebab and remove kebab.

And the pingus are supplying the saudi jews with nukes.

>Not me, I'm French, I've spent 10 years in different countries and now I'm choosing to stay in Poland

What countries and what were you doing there? Any countries outside of Europe/USA?

UN accuses Syria govt forces of killing 85 civilians in E. Ghouta rebel enclave

The UN human rights chief said on Wednesday that Syrian government forces and their allies have killed at least 85 civilians since December 31 in attacks against the besieged rebel enclave of Eastern Ghouta, Reuters reports. The area is the last major rebel-held zone near Damascus, and at least 390,000 civilians have been besieged there for four years. Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein warned that conditions for them amount to a humanitarian catastrophe. He accused the government troops of striking residential areas “from the ground and from the air.” Warring parties are obliged by law to distinguish between civilians and lawful military targets, Zeid said.

ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKBN1EZ19L-OCATP

A kiddo. Close to the 8s m8

>cccp
What is that

so much so for the Assad and isis are frens

>And the pingus are supplying the saudi jews with nukes.

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.662875&lon=37.176533&z=13&m=b

Leave me with this shit, also you using google translate.You should know that the 10 year old type of insulting wont affect me.Your job here is to post nice girls no more no less.

Russia’s S-400 deployment to Crimea protects security, is not threat to anyone – Kremlin

Russia is taking steps on the border near Crimea to ensure the security of its territory, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said, commenting on the reports about the deployment of S-400 missile systems to the peninsula. “We know that both provocations and subversive activities continue on the Russian-Ukrainian border near Crimea,” he said. “That’s why Russia’s adoption of all the necessary measures to protect its security should not be viewed as a threat to anyone. This should be perceived as ensuring its own security,” he said, adding that Russia “has a full sovereign right to do this.” Air Force and Air Defense Fourth Army commander Lieutenant General Viktor Sevostyanov said late December that two battalions with S-400 air defense systems will take up combat duties in Crimea in early 2018, TASS reported. One of the regiments deployed to Crimea has already received the S-400 system, he added.

tass.com/politics/984388

ussr

Nederland Vlaanderen Boerenvrijstaat aan de kaap gelinkt in alliantie met gecombineerde Republikeinse Zeemacht NU.

>PINGUSTAN
Where is he?

I've seen a black guy crossing the street once while I was in my Uber about a month ago. I saw another one in a store a few months ago too.

lel, I don't really have much of a story, European capitals is filled with people like me who tried living in many different countries, most of the people I know are like this, so much that here I met a guy living here too who while living in Malta knew a girl that I knew when we were living in Ireland.

Ireland, tried Malta but I hated it, Germany and here. And Lebanon for 1½ months.

You really asked what is CCCP?

>And the pingus are supplying the saudi jews with nukes.
Proof? Also, why would Pakistan give away even ONE nuke, much less to the #1 state sponsor of terrorism?

>They are immune to small arms

I'm not sure if these ancient apcs are immune to 14.5 mm and above like 20, 23, 25 and 30 mm. RPG-7 that is available in the Middle East can easily fuck them up,

This has to be another shit joke.

China says main parties not in Vancouver for meeting on N. Korea, so won’t attend

Beijing will not attend an international meeting of foreign ministers in Canada to discuss North Korea, Reuters said, citing China’s Foreign Ministry. Spokesman Lu Kang said on Wednesday the meeting would not help resolve tensions on the Korean peninsula because not all of the main parties would be there. The meeting in Vancouver on January 16 is co-hosted by Canada and the US, which want to demonstrate international solidarity against Pyongyang’s nuclear and missile tests.
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china/china-says-will-not-attend-vancouver-meeting-on-north-korea-idUSKBN1EZ0MH

>Check the list of NATO states just because
>Check the founder state lists
>Luxembourg is a founder
>A Micronation helped found NATO
>Check the Army size
>800 soldiers

How is a literal Meme state a founding member of NATO? How is it able to maintain any semblance of relevancy? What have they done for NATO other than helping to found it?

I don't know. Common theory is he's studying.

>new areas southwest of Khanazir in the south-eastern Aleppo countryside
youtube.com/watch?v=n5bPdNFnhmE

Is Turkey in Idlib to capture Afrin or to block SDF advances against HTS into Arab areas like in Eastern Syria?

Don't copy my style, nigger.

They aren't, but they withstand ak fire.

Those are not small arms. Those are light weapons.

Pic related. Left is small arms, right is light weapons.

DEATH TO

Both.
>JEJ AT THE FUCKING CAPTCHA

why were the first posts deleted?

>The Syrian army and its allies control the southern part of Abu Dahour military airport in the south-eastern Idlib countryside, and clashes are taking place inside the airport.
twitter.com/HoseinMortada/status/951213725029163011

Either (((they))) deleted it themselves because they got btfo by Burger flag, or mods removed them.

Kikes don't belong here.

Lol what. How about UN accusing Israel of firing missiles into a sovereign state. Cunts. Really surprised they're still trying to meme in Syria occasionally. Might just be feelers

did we make it to the airport yet boys

Airport itself is just a killzone. Wtf is isis doing. I had the feeling this band had become mercs for the time being.

Who is she?

>sperging out this much
lmao who hurt you Miloš?

>Hosein Mortada: SAA control southern part of AbuDuhur, clashes inside the airport now.

Don't worry about ISIS, they'll be beaten back with easy by the tigers.

Reporter from Damascus.

>delets post/gets posts deleted
>pretends to be on top
Heap of Ash, I...

Actually it seems even 12.7x108mm and .50 BMG can penetrate BMP. Machine guns and sniper rifles in these calibres are pretty easily available in the Middle East.

>Heap of Ash, I...

gib good base for money laundering to finance (((freedom fighters))) I guess

Would you rather jog to the location maybe?

>Heap of Ash, I...

Every time a Jew voices his opinon I wonder how he has the audacity to so as it is clear for everyone to see that the opinon can be dismissed anyways as a Jew will always only serve the interests of his own people.

Does this mean you're off to bed? If so, good night Master Baker.

her name slips my mind right now but I think she works for SamaTV or is just independent

It's called a superiority complex, which stems from schizophrenic writings contained in a book called the Talmud.

no shit
where can I find more pictures?

She is Damscus MILF.She likes young white boys.

c'est vraiment très bien
Je n'ai jamais quitté Israël bien que j'ai un passeport allemand
mais parfois je veux parce que ça craint ici.
ne dites pas cela aux autres goys ici s'il vous plait.