How Much Meth Is Out There?

Found the baggy in photo in a wrecked ML320 at a pick-n-pull in Sacramento. Turned it over to Sheriff, who confirmed it was 24 ounces of meth. I’m literally finding meth lying around now. How big of an epidemic is it? Has poll tried it?

Oh I'm sure there are kikes here who pretend to be moral and upstanding right wing but are retards who want every drug legalized too and I'm sure some degenerate kikes on this board tried it.

>How big of an epidemic is it?
Big one. After weed gets legalized, Heroin or cocaine is next. Screencap this post.

It is everywhere in New Zealand.

Huge epidemic, has destroyed a whole generation. That and synthetic drugs being marketed as synthetic weed.

I think there would be less hard drug use if weed was legal.

muh Nazis used meth too carry straigt-foward deadly attacks. Jews!

You just threw away 400 dollars

...all drugs should be legalized though... we should let the degenerate cull themselves out of the genepool.

I mean they both have their medical uses. But can opium and coke be classed the same as weed or tobacco, something that grows from the ground?

I think there should be a war on hard drugs.

a pound and a half? looks like 10 grams

I'd rather line them up and put those fuckers on crosses along the roads just like Romans did it.
Most efficent way to deal with degenerates is fear, there is no other way to convince them rationally that what they are doing is wrong for them and thus the society they are apart of.

And no they shouldn't because even druggies will procreate, dare I suggest that they would even more than person who wouldn't just because how degenerate our society currently is

Fuck off with this "muh medical drugs" shit
guess what, Freud prescribed cocaine and heroin as anti-deppressant. Guess what, he thanks to his addiction utterly failed and it proved to be inefficent. There are better ways to treat diseases than through addiction to drugs etc

Uh...where do we get opium and cocaine from, kiddo?

>throwing away something you could sell
You must be rich huh?

I just went to jail and ALL the other guys in there talked about was how much pussy they've fucked and the meth they'd been doing/coming off of/were going to do. Their whole lives revolved around abusing meth and getting money to do so.

That stuff is bad fucking news.

Cocaine will be next.

>allowing (((special))) groups and ruthless cartels to control the most profitable market there is in the world not only the quantity but quality and allowing them to do harm to your citizens and eventually taking over power of the whole country see Mexico, instead of controlling it yourself, quality and quantity and taking money away from mostly ignorant simpletons whom should of never weld power in the first place.

Yeah, keep it illegal goys is not like you can find bags of this shit just about anywhere.
I found one at a thrift store, I still have it

I heard medical heroin is already a thing in Canada or something along those lines

The corner of McHenry and Pulaski st, Baltimore Md, 21223.

thats 24 grams, not ounces
im not sure what the street value is these days
it is everywhere, the mexican cartels doubled down on meth production in recent years, in addition to significant increase in domestic production. adderal and vyvanse is to meth as oxycontin and vicodin is to dope. people start on the pharmaceutical and move on to the stronger shit

That's nowhere near 24 ounces....

I heard some cities are overflowing with it now. Smack is the worst problem here tb.h

>find $50K of meth
>give to the sheriff
Good goy OP!

>I'd rather line them up and put those fuckers on crosses

You're literally planning on killing 2/3rds of the US population, everybody in America is in to something at various degrees, some are recreational users while others at stuck in the pipe.

Everybody and I mean everybody in America has use drugs of one type or the other

People pretend meth users are only nigs and the homeless
In reality, it does pretty much the same thing as adderall for much cheaper when microdosed (similar compounds)
Adderall dealers on college campuses are more than likely cutting with meth for bigger profits
Has anyone else noticed this?
Meth use in middle class whites is virtually ignored because everyone thinks opioid use in the main problem.
Meanwhile, I haven’t met ONE person in college who didn’t take stimulants to keep up

>Turned it over to Sheriff
And you didn't get arrested? What gumdrop paradise do you live in, friend?

Also, there's a lot. Most these days is cartel based with precursors coming from China and India.

You idiot, you should have just snorted all of it.

> Free meth
> Takes it to the cops
You are the stupidest fucker ever to live on this planet!

My best friend growing up got into pills and fell prey to the counselor meme, after abusing pills alcohol and weed for a while, it was coke and meth and crack whores from there on out

Heroin and coke are just more processed than weed or tobacco.
Opium comes from poppies.
Coke is made from the coca plant.
Both can be used more naturally than powdered forms.
Since most weed is grown under lights and feed all sorts of "nutrients", and tobacco is mixed with a load of other stuff, it's questionable how "organic" any of it is.

Zoom Zoom Zoom

>be Mongol
>snort meth

Everybody in America is on something, then they quit and pretend they're hot shit high and mighty like that fuck up Croat spitting shit, I bet even him has done something

>Sacramento
bro let's get coffee. Just sent you a PM

they should just be legalized.
why is it such a big deal?

So.. no-one is gonna mention the le 56% finger??

Why be a quitter, You should finish what you start.

ML320 is ultimate nigger car so it makes sense.

Yo you've got brown fingers dude, are you ok?

the drug personalities are real.

Cuss every drug will eventually make holes in your brain and give you Parkinson's or some shit.

Fuck drugs, they're fun and all but you can't be a degenerate about them, moderation

shitskin

Meth is a lot of fun and it carries some neurotoxicity risks.

I get a gram once a year usually.

t. degenerate

>Turning over free drugs to the cops
fag

24 oz = 672g
$500/g
That's worth about $336,000 in Aus mate

Aggie

>How big of an epidemic is it? Has poll tried it?
Quite big, it's been showing up around me for a while now. And fuck no I haven't tried it, it's one of those few drugs that are actually as bad as people make it out to be. That shit will steal your soul and your teeth.

No, legit medical uses.

Like Captain Robert Falcon Scott exploring Antarctica. If you are about to die cocaine would fight off a mighty chill. There are likely other medical uses.

Just like how opium is used in pain relief. Morphine, codine, tramadol, etc. I am nearly willing to bet you have been prescribed opiates once in your life, or someone in your family has. Shows how much you know.

Ever thought of using weed to remove phantom amputation pains? Maybe the user smokes regularly and doesn't get stoned. They just get their pain relief without the side effects of opiates.

During the true free market days of the early 1800s none of these substances were banned.

I guess it depends on the area, I live in Michigan and I used to associate with a bad group of people; I've done a ton of cocaine in my life, and known a lot of heroin addicts but I've never even seen meth. I have been 100% sober since 2009 though, so maybe things are changing.

The Nazis used amphetamines, it was the japs that turned it to methamphetamine

500/g!? Jesus man I pay 80 a g..

>I'd rather line them up and put those fuckers on crosses along the roads just like Romans did it.
But let me guess, you drink alcohol

That's 6 grams

Yeah that would work out about right, when you factor currency exchange it is only a little more expensive in NZ.

I wish they would just decriminalize it across the board for possession within a reasonable amount, legalize weed, and send the US military into Mexico to crush the cartels.

>$80 for a gram of poison

Lucky guy.

Ten years ago I was a degenerate drug dealing idiot. I used to buy really good coke from these Mexicans. One time I was at the apartment buying coke and the guy told me there was something in his water heater closet he wanted to show me. It was like four or five gallon ziplock bags full of ice. The price per ounce was stupid cheap. Even then, I hated being around tweakers and didn't want to buy any of it. Except for weed, I've never seen so much of any one drug in my life.

this isn't 24 ounces you fucking retards. not even 2.4 ounces. most likely .24 ounces

it's about $150 worth of rocks, depending on the quality.

Thats no way near 24 oz. I think your officer may have been retarded. That's probably 7-14 grams

The chinese are flooding meth into NZ. We need help from the Americans, hopefully we can get them to send a carrier group.

>crackhead detected

Yeahhh, I don't even do drugs and that was obviously not 24 ounces of anything but bullshit. For fuck's sake OP, stop sucking dicks for drugs

you mean it was 24 grams?

I'm surprised that baggy made it by all the scrap yard workers, they're notorious meth users. And yeah, there's a lot of meth and other drugs out there. I have a buddy of mine that drives for uber, and the only reason he does is on most Friday nights, when he gets home, he looks in the back of his car and finds all sorts of drugs under the seat that fall out of pockets. But he doesn't turn any of it over, he just does it all.

1 post by this ID
off topic drug thread, definitely not an ounce, no way it’s 24
Sup Forums just rambles on
Guaranteed 300 replies

you will sing a different tune when some meth junkie stabs grandma for her cellphone to hok for cash.

I was prescribed it for ADHD. Pretty good shit hombre.

THIS

>smokes cigarettes
>takes pcp

Good enough for Hitler amirite?

these were meant for medical uses
but idiots take it as candy anyways

Try this.
>Legalize and regulate meth
>Enable meth to be used by people non criminally.
>Cheaper
>Less reason to steal
>Purity assured
>Addiction data
>Taxed.

I'd say a lot of these junkies do take it for medical use.
That would also be their right to use it as desired in Anarcho-Communism

Or are you wearing that flag as irony?

My best friend tried it after we picked up two hitch hikers who happened to be tweakers. We drove them to a hotel and he went up to the room and smoked it with them. Said the dude went into the bathroom after he smoked it then came out ass naked a minute later stared at him square in the eyes for 30 seconds said nothing then just went back into the bathroom. Then he smoked with the guys girlfriend. I was pretty pissed cause I had to babysit him while he was high on method. They gave him a tiny rock to save for later too and he snorted that the next day and didn't even tell me until after he came down, but I didn't notice so whatever

Next will be mushrooms and lsd. they have potential medical benefits. opiods already exist and cocaine is only a numbing agent

Wow not the only one - I once found a huge bag crystal meth on the steps outside my apartment where hobos sometimes sat, and was driving to the station to turn it in and talk about what I thought was a crackhouse down the street developing, when I accidentely hit a pedestrian who ran out into the street. I had to do a hit and run and pull some real GTA V red light-blows and drifts to escape the area as I would have probably somehow got charged for being high on crystal meth and hitting somebody.

Whats the difference between meth and MDMA? I know they are both methamphetamines but the latter usually gives me a nice buzz and makes me happy and alive, while the other seems to mostly rot away the teeth of white trash in the US. So what gives?

You should sell that shit

24 grams. Not ounces.

i remember identifying a large back of coke for an user on Sup Forums a long time ago, he fucking chopped out SS bolts for me and did them in a gif. Sup Forums is better, this is progress. yeah meth is everywhere, not as bad as pills though, and heroin is catching both fast.

easier to get meth in New Zealand than weed

You're a god damned retard that is incapable of reasoning cause and effect. Stay away from voting.

No. No. No.
It is only chemically similar, MDMA is its own thing. Dude to having a ring that makes it similar to Mescaline.
It is not Amphetamine

Most cocaine is a mixture of dental numbing agent, meth, and traces of cocaine

Enjoy your hair loss and infertility

>156248071
If you make a post and move on as if it's fact.
YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T POST AT ALL.

That's no where near 24 oz. Probably closer to 1 oz. Maybe 1.25 oz.

>be le 56% op
>scavenging through car wrecks in faggotville
>find a couple grams of meth
>do my patriotic duty and turn it in to the police
>get shot
>make this thread

It'll really fuck you up. It ruins your mind and your body. My neighbor quit meth 30 years ago and still has the intelligence of a 12 year old. My cousin got 25 years for attacking his girlfriend and a cop after mixing meth and LSD. It's not quite as addictive or fatal as heroin, but it disfigures you in a way that nothing else will.
For the record, I've only ever smoked weed and taken prescription Xanax. I quit both a few years back.

You're getting ripped off. It's $800/oz all day long from any mexican around.

Ok so I did a little search and I found out that youre not right.
Meth and MDMA are both based on the amphetamine molecule (aka speed), but have different additional components. The components have similar sounding names which had me confused.
MDMA has (among others) a methYLamphetamine part, which crystal meth has a methamphetamine part.
They seem pretty closely related, but obviously as always in chemistry, making minor changes to molecules can quickly lead to big differences in marcoscopic effect.

It's a terrible substance, I've only tried it a couple times, and both times I didn't feel any euphoria at all, but my was a lot more clearer. I don't know it was weird how my thoughts felt more organized. The sick thing is, despite not feeling any euphoria, I still had this strong desire to keep taking hits.

Terrible drug

mind*

That's common in luxury SUVs. If you know the kind of people that drive them, you'll know exactly what you're dealing with.

....You called me wrong and then stated exactly what I said. MDMA is still not an amphetamine.
If MDMA is an Amphetamine? Then Mescaline is an Amphetamine. MDMA is a phenethylamine.

MDMA is built out of it, but that's like saying that humanity is water.

You probably shouldn't do drugs friendo. You seem like the type that won't responsibly use because I doubt you even know how to see what you're actually taking.

Correct.

thats not even one ounce fag

there is no distinction between hard and soft drugs. the definition is completely arbitrary. if you support the legalization of caffeine, nicotine, or alcohol you must also support the legalization of any other drug if you want to avoid a logical contradiction.

Pls don't, unless you want to look like a old alcoholic with cancer.
Why does meth make people look so ugly btw ?

>you will sing a different tune when some meth junkie stabs grandma for her cellphone to hok for cash.
and right now that doesn't happen? Are you living in a hole in the woods or something? It's called an epidemic for a reason. How did it become an epidemic while it's illegal?

Because they're starving and dehydrating themselves.

>You called me wrong and then stated exactly what I said.
Uh oh. Apparently I misunderstood what you were trying to say.
MDMA is basically amphetamine with more stuff stuck to it, making it have a different effect from just amphetamine. Meth is the same thing but different stuff attached to it, so if thats what you were trying to say then I guess youre right.
However you wrote that MDMA isnt an amphetamine, which is wrong. Its chemical name is 3,4-Methylendioxy-N-methylamphetamin.
Also on a different note: Mescaline has absolutely nothing to do with amphetamines, and belongs to a different family of molecules.

I would tell you to not take any drugs either, but I firmly believe that everyone should do their own research and make their own choices.

1 post by this ID. Take a deep breath guys.

>counselor meme

Whats that user?