Defend this

Defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Youth detention centers are racist because ___________

>teacher unions suck up all the money
>this is the fault of prisons

School quality is a local issue, the state is responsible for caring for all inmates in their custody. If they don't build this detention center, there will be over crowding.
It is not racism, it is separation of state and local powers.

All the money in the world couldn’t make the large majority of niggers care about nor do well in school

t. Educator

Why are lefty limosine liberals in Maryland not coughing-up more money to subsidize the ghetto crumb-snatchers?

The state's limosine liberals have the resources to pay for their education AND their incarceration, OPEN YOUR WALLETS YOU CHEAP BASTARDS!

>Baltimore government is run by niggers
>they let things fall apart as niggers always do
>this is systematic racism
sounds more like systematic niggerdom

I mean yeah honestly that sucks about the crime problem in Baltimore

Democrat run city

>completely ruin a city simply by existing there
we wuz discriminated against

Every year, Democrat/black run school systems face necessary repairs that they have failed to do. Several years ago in DC, school could not begin at the start of the new school year because of all the decay in school buildings, though they'd had all summer - and years before that - to fix them.

So WHITEY volunteered, donated time and money to fix the black leaders' problem. Again.

Tell that to Britain, blacks fail in america because that's what your gov decided was the best course of action. Heck, you can blame every black issue, rape and killing on the government that flooded their streets with drugs.

All I ever see is blacks bitching.

What have they actually contributed to civilization?

Not racist yet, but slowly getting there...

I love my State.
Fuck niggers.

This
>Liberals claim they want to fix the problem
>The problem is niggers so they wont

>Democratic niggers run Baltimore into the ground.

Why do I have to defend this again?

I agree, they should not be forced to attend school.

Those anti-Trump jokes in late night shows are more important though! baka

Baltimore is run exclusively by Democrats, mostly black ones.

>failing heating
yah my school was cold in the winter, sometimes the heater broke. It's common.

>failing plumbing
when a nigger starts flushing condoms and other shit that doesn't go into a toilet, you have problems. when that shit happened in my school they would just shut down that bathroom until they decided to hire a discount plumber

>inhumane conditions
plz explain

>35 million for criminal youth rehab center
I would rather we just cut off hands and beat the shit out of kids. but we can't do that for some reason.

no one cares.

Why waste money on kids who cannot and do not want to be educated?

Maybe the teachers unions instead of decimating school budgets with insane salary and other demands that take away from maintenance they should chill the Fuck out for a couple years and let the schools fix the problems instead of depending on bond measurements. No public employee should be part of a union.

Most niggers don’t go to school. Most do go to prison though. Seems like a good investment.

>vote democrat
>get fucked
>majority nigger population
>can't take care of own city
>get mad a white people when they fuck themselves over
fuck off nigger
you brought this on yourselves

then explain how all those geniuses did shit without any of that 100 years ago

Are you implying that niggers don't fail here?

Can't afford schools because they need youth detention centers to prevent the city from being razed by (((diversity))).... pretty simple.

The monkeys have never tried to follow the example of americans.

If good kids go to bad schools they still do well 9 times out of 10

If bad kids go to good schools they still do bad 9 times out of 10

Student performance has a lot more to do with parenting than with schools or teachers, that's a dirty little secret about education that no one wants to talk about. We could give these inner city niggers state of the art schools and they would still fail. I can say that conclusively because we've done just that and the results were the same:
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298.pdf

These kids didnt care about being educated even before all this shit started failing lets be real

Why did the african community chase out all the actual tax paying citizens? Boston nogs can freeze and go fuck themselves

>baltimore, md
>democrat
Case closed.

The city and school district are different.

If you want to be treated like an adult try acting like one. If your whole life revolves around being "gangster" you will end up in prison or the ground. Deal with it, the rest of us do.

Niggers belong in zoos, not education centers.

Didn't Baltimore vote Hillary? Which would mean it is full of leftists? Which means Sup Forums isn't required to defend this?

>Schools in disrepair
>Major city
Oh, must be a nigger mayor.

WE
WUZ
MAYOR
N
SHEET

>DINGDINGDING

Youth detention centers have priority over schools because ______

>Youth detention centers have priority over schools because ______

Because you can lead a nigger to water, but you can't teach a nigger not to nigg.

>18 year old study

Fucking jeez

>You can't teach a nigger now to nig

I might have actually believed this if not for northern Europeans.

Looking into niggers is racist.

How have niggers changed in 18 years?

Nah, it's just easier for politicians and Jews to just point to an eighteen year old study and pretend it's still relevant.

Mali
actually a Mud and Post shithole that looks impressive until you realize it's a fucking mud hut

Education methods have changed in the past eighteen years

sounds like someones asking FO MO MONEY FO DOSE PROGRAMS.

>dont be degenerate criminal nigger child
>get proper education

God, just think of all the money saved if they could just behave....

throw as much money at it as you want, conditions are permanently "unconducive to learning" whenever nignogs compose more than 25% of the class

These people self rule, they vote their own politicians school boards. They work their own jobs pay their own taxes and make their own problems.
This is our fault how again?
Liberty comes with responsibility for your life and how it turns out. That is the price of being able to influence your fate.

niggaz be needin dem jailz for dem crimez n shiet

Maybe niggers should take care of their communities instead of committing tons of crime and demanding the white man not only pay them to do nothing but also fix their communities and provide high quality education facilities for unruly, low-IQ, violent, thieving, ungrateful chimpkins
Even when they bus the niggers to nice schools in the suburbs the only results are lower graduation rates, lower average test scores, higher rates of truancy, higher rates of suspension and expulsion, higher failure rates, and more violence, stealing, and vandalism
In total honesty, if niggers don't stop this shit and evolve as a race, they are going to WISH we would offer them a trip back to Africa

Then you go right on ahead and bring your Common Core and lowered standards to a dark chocolate citay and find out what niggers will do to your palace.

Still more impressive than Nordic mudhuts

That looks more like niggers being unfit for a first world technological society. They do better behind bars than behind a desk. Also, LA public schools get more funding based on how non-white they are. That comma is systemic racism. Sage faggot

Yeah common core is much more prevalent.

If the schools are that bad, how dangerous is the old detention center?

yd centers are for all races... baltimore schoolchildren are all races... nigger, stop making this about you

This is somehow the quintessence of the Canadian and US minds but I'm too drunk to go deeper.

>Education methods
>Common core

Lel, I was referring to technological advancements but I guess you'd have gotten there eventually.

>1400 AD snow niggers
>Present day

...You do realize that the way public schools work in the US is that districts who do the best get the most funds for education, and areas with the most problems with crime end up with more to spend on law enforcement, right?

Speaks volumes about the intellectual and moral inferiority of the nigger sub-humans.

Oh great, tell us all about the technological advancements that will change the way niggers behave when they have large numbers in a student body

Are you going to switch back to content now?
you fucking retard

Man if only they elected more democrats they could have fixed this ;(

You're right, OP - I can't defend the Democrat leadership of Baltimore. No matter how hard I try, it is indefensible.

Need more space to incarcerate violent youths. There, defended. Quit breeding criminals and Baltimore will quit building prisons. Per pupil spending is already the highest in blackest America, more money of dem programs does nothing but waste taxpayer dollars.

so... you're suggesting that we launch a several hundred year teutonic inquisitionagainst blacks in the US and force them to act white? Then, they would be just as good as the nords?

I don't think they'd be equal but sounds good to me anyway

>leafs
Wow what you have fallen, just like in 2017 World Championship in Germany.

>Personal attacks

Angsty teenager detected

>Large numbers in a student body

Wow, if only people had some sort of small object that let them connect to others over a long distance.

YouTube is probably better at teaching than most public schools here.

we need mo money fo dem programs, whiteboi

how do you explain niggers failing in nigger countries with out gubbment drugs then?

And when they self-rule, they call all the shots and pocket all the money.
Back in Chiraq, these nigger politicians would be so corrupt, and the neighborhoods would stay the same shitholes. Even worsr were the nigger ministers that would get into politics; they'd be driving around in Benz's while the parishioners take the bus. But it's their dumbass fault for never catching on (and trusting themselves)
Why bother fixing it? Nothing will come out of it, except future drug dealers and people passing you shitty mixtapes on the highway off-ramp

>spend $35 trillion on predominantly black housing
>liberals still complain
Can’t win with you folks

Fucking niggers are stealing heat now.

Prisons make more money than schools, more news at 11

blacks can't do the repairs they would have to hire whitey, and I imagine all the money is taken by them to spend on various other shit like parties

Of course if whitey didn't volunteer the government would just begin shipping the niggers to white schools.

Young kids all over the US are being forced to attend schools with niggers, spics, proper lunches and failing teaching and administration overall
inhumane conditions that are unconductive to learning

He's not wrong, but at the same time blacks don't know how to maintain what they have. Even if they spent $35 million on schools, within a year or two they would become run-down shitholes again.

>Sweden

The Baltimore public school administration should have their salaries posted publicly

Bet you there's a hell of a lot of overpaid admin

This.

>Inquisition

If you got rid of the nation of Islam that might actually help niggers tbqh.

Youth detention probably reduces arrests of future adults thereby saving money. But yeah they are different budgets.
Schools do this shit all the time though, have one admin's husband's contract company come out and declare the heating needs to be replaced then raises a tax to pay his company to replace it and so on.
It is a bit of a "think of the children" emotional manipulation scam.

It's Blackimore. It only affects niggers and niggers are in general not able to learn something.
Schools are a waste of recources for these primates.

Our country has literally bent over backwards to give black people all their demands. We've given them control of school systems, governments, social programs, whatever they ask for they get. They get all the money they ask for quarter after quarter, year after year.

They keep it for themselves and blame whitey. They can't function in normal society, they don't have the IQ required to plan for the future, they're not intelligent enough to understand social constructs or empathy. They're children. You give them $20 to buy a present for their mom and they spend $19 on candy and give their mom an unsigned card.

Niggers are hopeless.

All kids in those schools will end up in the detention center, so in the end it all works for them.

>we've got these new teaching methods I won't elaborate on
>we have such marvouls technology but I still won't talk about content
>connections are easy to make now but I have no idea how this controls nigger behavior if at all

Hi, you are fucking retarded.

It’s a pretty fucked up system. I knew some rookie teachers who had to go through hell with pavement apes while earning less than half what all-white school teachers earn.
Those bitches need hazard pay for real. Obviously not recommending extra money fo dem programs, but exclusively the teacher pay in those hellholes needs to be increased.

because most of those youth are apreended at school for selling drugs there,

It's a scam. They give them funding to fix shit but they just squander it somewhere else. They want the whole school building to crumble down so they can get more kickbacks from building new schools.

Black student achievement in San Francisco is in a "state of emergency"

latimes.com/local/education/la-me-sf-educational-emergency-20180102-story.html

>On the most recent round of tests, 87% of San Francisco Unified's black students performed below standards in math

Is it because of a lack of funding for SF schools? I thought they had a lucrative tech sector over there to leech tax off?

>at least I have the constitution

More like Baltimore County schools only put 11% of funds to maintenance upkeep while literally every other county's schools in Maryland put nearly 50% of their budget towards it. Baltimore is blowing the majority of their money on after school programs that have critically low attendance rates (Baltimore Sun said it was nearly $8000 spent per child/teenager and less than one percent participate) while the state has uncovered record amounts of corruption by district officials involving stolen funds. The Governor called Pugh the fuck out last week on it and still bothered to move emergency funds towards immediate heating and cooling installations in all Baltimore schools.

Maybe niggers should start paying taxes?

And yet even Trump today remains an immense nigger lover
There is no state where any amoutn of "racism" is not punished wildly disproportionately. Every black area is ruled by blacks who hate whites

Whites are murdered in the thousands every year by them, the costs to keeping them is in the trillions..

Because the majority of baltimore's youth will be in the detention center not the school

Baltimore user here, the school board was basically to incompetent to hire people to fix the heat. They had millions of dollars and all the time they needed. They are all lazy, incompetent retards.

>Teaching methods

I actually mentioned education methods, big difference my snownig friend. The utilization of technology is an education method, one that might help versus old age textbooks and lectures.

>Technology

So I'm guessing from my last post you weren't able to figure out I was referring to phones? I guess I expected too much of you.

>Connections

The fuck are you going on about now?

I'm going to stop replying if I have to explain literally everything to you like you're five.

>School quality is a local issue

This. For those that don't understand, schools are funded by the immediate community around them. It's why 2 schools in the same school district can be so vastly different. And why wealthy areas have better schools. It's not because the wealthy people greased palms to get a nicer school. Its because they pay more in taxes. This system has been in place since public schools first became a thing. School funding is not dictated by the state, the county, or even the school district. If a school is a run down piece of shit, it's because its in an area where a minimum amount of taxes are being paid. This is a federal system, on top of it. The state has NOTHING to do with school funding.

t. resident of 4th wealthiest county in the US. My kid's middle school has 2 swimming pools (indoor/outdoor).

Based nip nails it

Black schools are a loosing investment. I'm sure they would be much more comfortable on an extended field trip to the ivory coast. They could go and be worshiped for their royal heritage.

I have literally grown to not give a fuck about black America. I didn't used to be racist and then I started to care and pay attention. You niggers deserve a boat ride back to Africa. If you're very lucky the whole way there. If Africa is lucky we'll drop you off half way.