Which western countries aren't completely fucked at this point?

Which western countries aren't completely fucked at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Swedish_general_election,_2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Britain.

>By 2016 Islam will be the largest religion in Europe

Woops

*no meme answers, please*

We're all in this mess together

>CNN

I'd like to get a second opinion.

To answer your question, we have to be diligent on making the US the least attractive place to move to.

The mahdi / antichrist is coming boys. Prepare

slavic countries are surviving pretty decently, otherwise you could try for rural germany or denmark / norway.

Britain, france sweden are lost

What about you?

Japan, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia are racially homogenous to comfortably survive.

>implying the issue is islam and not arab culture
look at early islamic world that mostly relied on the quran and considered acquisition of knowledge and self improvement the greatest virtues
also chechens I guess

is that really saying much tho, what is the second largest right now? does it count different secs of Christianity? sounds like fear mongering

>is that really saying much tho, what is the second largest right now?
single group, jews
>does it count different secs of Christianity?
probably since US is >75% christian

Last I heard we're around 65%. Millennial are overwhelmingly atheist. Not sure bout x fags

What's the current second-largest religion?

Jews, so they need to beat like 2.3%. This is a non-story.

Switzerland and that's about it.

believe it or not but we still do have some municipalities that aren't completely overrun by sandniggers and are pretty okay to live in

Though the immigration costs more than our entire defense budget, not even a joke. So yeah, it's pretty retarded. Next election is gonna be interesting

I think you've been hitting the koskenkorva a bit too much there pekka, Islam IS arab culture

Once Islam gains control of the other countries by out breeding them, they'll attack the fuck out of the countries you speak of and take over by force.

>Next election is gonna be interesting

When is it held?

By 2040 America won't exist.

norway

Yup. We'll Balkanize by then. There's no other way

in september

Thanks, looking it up now. Which party is /our party/? Dems?

So that means what, Muslims will be 2% of the population?

Don't get me wrong, i dislike Islam, but it's not as bad as that catchy headline suggests.

Sweden Democrats, and I think they're gonna be quite succesful this time

Basicly, they're the only party that doesn't like mass-immigration and would like to see it handled differently. It's also the only party with balls enough to talk about sensitive topics. But of course that's why everyone call them nazis too

Ah shit, nice! How're the polls looking?

Is it possible to capture the MP? Or at least have somebody in power that has more right wing views

former communists made the best facists. Just look at Mussolini. When people see what's happening, they will step out and pick a side

You can find the opinion polling here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Swedish_general_election,_2018

Generally though, everyone hates them. There was this other party leader for M who was open to thea idea of working with SD. But she had to step down because she was generally a bad party leader
Check the poll and guess where she quit