Bring Back Mideval Torture!

Serial killers and child rapists are such heinous people. The best way to discourage this crime is to make these kinds of criminals' lives a living hell. Living in a comfy jail cell where you get free food and don't have to work is not punishment enough.
having all your fingers slowly chopped off or being burned at the stake are great ways to make people think twice about committing an atrocious crime. Cucks might say "buth this is cwuel and unusual punishment!". No it isn't cruel at all, since the criminals were cruel themselves.

bump

>Mideval
>burger

oh look burger read the first two pages of „discipline and punish“. what an intellectual burger, bravo!

Source?

Let's see the sources you have that corporal punishments decrease the incidence of crimes.

Because pro-tip? You don't have any and facts disagree with your nonsense.

Burger???????

>Lives in America
>Is Danish by birth and citizenship
Also I believe Crucifixion, the stake, and mass hangings are great deterrents from committing crimes as it puts mortality before them.

What about people who have been wrongly convicted of a crime?
Probably a lot of innocent men got sent to the gallows because of wrongful convictions.

Do I need sources? Torture hasn't been done in hundred of years in the western world. It's just a new idea. It would be a science experiment if you will and my OP is a hypothesis.

Torture is a waste of time, just kill them, becauae if you dont Canadians will give them millions.

I'm wondering if less innocent people would still die under this experiment. Let's say only one guy is wrongfully accused but a potential serial killer who was about to kill 5 people hears about this and stops.

It is not a new idea. Corporal punishment currently exists in dozens of nations, including the USA. Where it does nothing to decrease the incidence of crimes.

Facts exist. You are wrong.

believing that there are no heinous people on pol/

ok keep believing lies then

Maybe the they could just be executed but lethal injections and gas executions would take as long as possible. Any ways of getting rid of pain would be banned

Fuck off back to Infowares, you fucking kike lover. Q is a meme

>mideval

dumbass

>what is a burger?

fucking newfag

leave now newfag

We should MKULTRA the dregs of society, or Guantanamo bay them. Basically torture them with drugs and uncomfortable situations.

Like lock them in a room with their least favorite music blasting, a TV show they hate, and give them a few blots of LSD.

Corporal punishment most people are familiar with happen just one time and the criminal is dead. I'm talking about dragging an execution/torture out over the course of weeks or so. It would just make punishment more in the minds of potential criminals who normally don't think of consequences.

you were a newfag once too you know. Sorry if I don't keep up with the latest memes all the time.

No best thing to do is is go directly after those who post and create it. Target the source so we can make the problem itself go away.

OUT OUT OUT

No thanks. I'm not giving the government more power.

I don't think so. Brutal punishments work on ordinary thugs like thieves and your "regular" violent criminals. Most of very cruel violent crime is committed either out of passion in heat of the moment, or out of pure insanity. No threath of torture execution is going to stop either, because they don't ever think of consenquenses.

Ethics. We can't do anything that hurts people because of ethics.

brap! nice trips

I don' think heat of the moment criminals should be tortured. I'm mainly thinking of premeditated murder

Serial killers and pedos aren't affecting society at any great rate. But criminals and sociopaths and narcissists in the business/finance/government world are.
You sound like one of them. You'd rather show re-runs of cops to keep old people afraid of masked men lurking around at night than carefully crafted reports exposing fraud and corruption within every agency and industry, proving what massive disdain the psychopaths in power have for the public.