If an ethnostate ever come to be one day, it should be here on the white man's homeland, prove me wrong

if an ethnostate ever come to be one day, it should be here on the white man's homeland, prove me wrong

not talking about current demographics, this is the purest european land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ha_nbY9UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I allowed in? I swear I am 100% European decent.

>Paris
>Brussels
srry but no

>connected by land to 5 billion nonwhites

Come home white man, fix our % problem and enjoy the most bountiful, geo-strategic continent on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ha_nbY9UE

>circling the European Africa
>"purest european land"

no

> white ethnostate
> not in Europe

bumping

what language would the ethnic state speak though?

>staying on a sinking ship
The 'fugees can't raft across the Atlantic m8.

Dutch ofcourse, the white mans language

well guess what the niggers cant either

also europe pre 1950's were already ethno state with the ocassional nigger in france , yet you europeans killed each other over dumb shit and had more inter conflict comparable to subsaharra africa today.

I dont see how an ethno state solves anything, it probably makes things harder because everyone is smart and white and anyone can be a new leader

but we are connected to mexico like 100 millions non whites

Wrong.
It's here.

t. pablo
go fuck yourself

Sorry but Orleans is an Aryan Homeland where Alans settled after slaughtering Romans, Gauls, and Germans.

>Not going for pre Indo-European languages
fuck Pajeets, I'll dig to find out how neanderthals spoke

the cuck alliance
except that french aren't white

>100 million nonwhites (400 million on the entire American super-continent) vs. 5 billion nonwhites on Afro-Eurasia
tough choice senpai, really hurts my almonds

>using a memeflag
>ignoring the argument for an obvious ad homenim
Whiter than you muhammad, muh heritage related

>Finngolians
>Suhbuman slaves
>Nordcucks
No

america is red mans land anyway, white people dont belong there as noted by the amount skin cancer retarded white people get for living in the south west of the US

We could easily ship them back to the Dark Continent if we only had the political will. The problem on our continent wouldn't be their numbers, it's our mental-conditioning. Europe can't defend against 5 billion zombies with a wide open land-route and a pond being the only barrier.

>not talking about current demographics

>t. a fucking italian

france is a big country, there's a lot of differences between northern and southern france

>red mans continent
Nope, it's ours. We won it fair and square Tanto.

ok maybe not cucked but still
>white

They spoke an Afro-Asiatic language and became the Gods and Kings of the Proto-Germanics.

if only there was a group of islands somewhere we could be safe on

>american education

First of all, there are no "5 billion zombies" on our borders. Africa has about a billion or so people, with only 50 to 100mil of them being right on our borders and actually being physically capable of fleeing to Europe (if we're even considering their entire countries fleeing here in the first place, where the more realistic scenario would be 10 to 20mil MAX if the entire Middle East destabilized and disintegrated)
Second, even if there were it's incredibly easy to prevent them coming here and boils down to political will as well
Third, Europe has ~750mil whites, not "hispanic white" but actually as white as it gets. Your country has about 200mil whites and most of them aren't probably white to begin with, so sit the fuck down and dont speak about shit that you're seriously inferior in

Not enough agriculture to support yourselves, but as long as the American continent is secure & in white hands then you can (and should) be kept afloat.

>Airstrip One, but in a good non-Orwellian way

van Gogh the fuck home with that shit Dutchie.
If we ever turn the US into a white ethnostate, there's no chance that anything but English is the official language. Please explain the timeline where whites take America back and turn it into a white ethnostate where a language other than English is the dominant language. i'll wait

jews have boats. they sold them to muslims, and the muslims sell tickets to niggers. gotta get that navy going again bong.

>there's not 5 billion Africa only has a billion
What is Asia?
(also Africa will have 4 billion by the end of the century so it's actually worse than it already looks)

>incredibly easy to prevent them
No, it's difficult because of the geography as I've explained.

>Europe has whites
I know that, and they would be safer if they came to the most secure/bountiful continent on the planet. This would make me happy because I am also White.

>hurr you're not white!
MOST White Americans are White, the 56% mutt-meme is pretty funny but you need to be able to discern reality from memes. This is a retarded argument.

>sit the fuck down and don't speak
you being ass-hurt about the facts doesn't change reality. You can keep whining and drowning in niggers if you choose, but i'd prefer that the White Race doesn't vanish.

>ethnostate
>frogs and germans

We're not in the early middle ages any more Jean-Pierre

If it weren't for America, there wouldn't even be such a thing as the "white man" or his homeland.
You would all still be waving your dicks around about Greater Britannia or Greater Frankland or Greater Deutschland.
Hit me with your Amerimutt memes, I don't care. Fact is that (a) we fucked up everyone's clean genetic lineage in North America so bad that we had to come up with the term "white" as a catchall, and (b) we nonetheless became relevant enough on the world stage for the term to be necessary.
It's a whole new world boys, might as well start it in the New World. The Marxists have won in Europe, but there's still a chance here.
Pic related.

Earth will be a British ethnoplanet and you all know it.

>What is Asia?
Too far too reach us you dumb mutt

>No, it's difficult because of the geography as I've explained.
The excellent American explanation you gave of Europe being connected by land to Africa when it's literally separated by two straits which can be guarded by a simple fleet?

>I know that, and they would be safer if they came to the most secure/bountiful continent on the planet.
*gets shot*

>MOST White Americans are White, the 56% mutt-meme is pretty funny but you need to be able to discern reality from memes. This is a retarded argument.
Ah so facts are memes when they stop fitting your delusions? The area I called "africa in europe" here has about 15% to 20% africans in it (in the worst cases like Paris), while your entire country is literally worse than that

As I said, sit the fuck down and sort your delusions before you make a fool of your retarded mutt ass again. Go spread your "desert your countries and come to my sinking shithole p-please" somewhere else

Ultimate Whites are Anglos, genuinely. No other country has achieved more than us, we created the modern world

The white ethno state IS EUROPE
THE ENTIRETY OF EUROPE

>t. Euromutt

There is massive genetic variation within Europe, only NW Europe counts (this includes most Frenchmen and Germans).

America

>an ethnostate
>an
Why can't we have more than one? Just because I put more value on my race doesn't mean I don't put any value on my nation. I don't want to share with people that have a completely different culture than me.

>tfw part of the ethnostate

Multiculturalism is good.

Check out this thread if you want to discuss this productively.

You seem to have mistakenly missed "dem land tirol die treue" Tirol by quite a bit.

Why the fuck does the white man need an ethnostate, we are already ultra-cucked and like it.

Plus, Iceland should be the white man's homeland, it's filled with inbred sluts and serf faggots.

>Ethnostate in the most degenerate place in all western europe
Typical Dutch "logic"

Why is my country right in the middle of that circle ? Demographics are quite nice here. Lots of choice in prostitutes and without foreign money we wouldn't exist nor have any roads or building without all our Portuguese workers. Sure they are very hairy and all but they make good food and their girls have big boobies.

>their girls have big boobies.

Do they really? First I've heard of that

>Lots of choice in prostitutes
Degenerate.

should be at least 100 meter over ocean level. just to be sure for the future.

they are ugly midgets, stop lying roberto

>France
>white
Come home brown brothers

>WE WUZ FRANKS

Not enough space. The entire planet need to be a Eurasian Ethnostate.

the white ethnostate will be somwhere in burgerland. We have the highest white br on earth and these are pure germans and swiss, absolutely no russian rape genes at all like you find in most of germany today

The Dutch are the niggers of white people

Also the fattest

>prove me wrong
because europe should remain broken up by actual races rather than just "whiteness." The ethnostate can only be in the USA because we're already euromutts. Why would you want to mix germans and francs and dutch people together instead of them remaining separate distinct races?

This.

not the amish, they are fit as fuk and are pure aryan, unlike modern germans who share some dna with poles and russians

honestly true europeans shouldn't even be allowed into the ethnostate, it should just be for diaspora whites

>Rhodes smiles eternally

Yep. Weed and Strip clubs everywhere. The degenerates don't even hide it. I once saw a sex shop in Amsterdam right next to a fucking McDonald's.

> I once saw a sex shop in Amsterdam right next to a fucking McDonald's.

I've seen in that Vienna too

Only it wasn't a McDonald's but a KFC

There are so many borders their for a reason

That area is nigger and Muslim central right now. How would we ever exile that many mongoloids?

As it was under Merovingians, Cologne should lead the whites

kek

You have a poor understanding of geography and demographics. Don't get fixated on details if you're going to use them to make yourself look foolish later.

Mate, have you been to Canterbury recently? Scrawny little Africans everywhere, loitering about and harassing women at night, it's shameful.