She will breed with a white WN man and have "white passing" kids that will be able to miscegenate with other white...

She will breed with a white WN man and have "white passing" kids that will be able to miscegenate with other white people with out them knowing they are race mixing. The kids will be "conservative" like their parents but will be pro race mixing because of their DNA. They will influence the future Republican party.

Down our present course the future of "whiteness" in America is with at least 5% SSA DNA added.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3717046/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Id let her suck my pipi

i now its based off e-celeb bullshit but this is an important topic

the usa has so many white passing muts its sad

id give her a tit fucking

Most hate their negro side like her and will inevitably mix with pure whites. Without stringent DNA test and a HUGE change in social attitudes I don't see how most American "whites" won't be significantly admixed with negro in the next hundred years

You are why the white race is dying.

On one hand niggers ruin everything and I hate the smelly black cunts. On the other, I'm imagining you spergs demanding women take a DNA test before taking them out somewhere and getting turned down there and then.

At the end of the day we're the only ones calling her (and other 56%ers) niggers. Your average prog is still going to regard her as white and will discriminate against her accordingly.

oh get off it! im master race here

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

I would suck the black out of her nipples

What did he mean by this?

I'm 99.75% broadly Northern European and .25% West Africa per my 23&me results.

Am I a mongrel.

Look, Brittany - You can live in the ethnostate with us.
Its fine, just sit back and let the men deal with things, dont worry about whos influencing who and which future empire is going to have what DNA where.

Just go to sleep my waifu senpai rest your head

Yeah and you are perfectly fine with this mutt breeding with whites and creating crypto-mutts that will spread through our gene pool like wild fire

GUARANTEE unless something happens your grandchildren's DNA test will have SSA as a percentage

You take this as a joke thats fine. Can't wait when you are an old man and start seeing "white" brits with 10% SSA dna running the Tories

I must seed her womb.

Sorry kike, it's off the gas chambers with you.

Jewboy

Checked

literally nobody is 100% white you stupid fuck. using your logic, none of us are right-wing

dude what do you want me to do, huh? Shame people on a japanese finger painting forum.
Besides shes an 1/8 and if she gets bleached the kid will be 1/16, that doesnt count as black. We cant judge people by how they look alone, I know some white niggers who you would never want to live in your neighborhood and I know some mexicans and asians who are red pilled as fuck.

i think we need to institute a lower bound for being considered Wh*te. i propose at least 3 generations of grandparents to have 95%+ white ancestry.

God damn it, you are such a cuck.

>ID even has B8 in it

BASED PIPI POSTER

>1/8
She looks at least 1/2. If she is really only 1/8, I absolutely pity her

for example she's not white and neither are her kids or grandkids. but provided kids/grandkids breed with with others of 95% white ancestry they will be considered white.

how does that sound?

>Amerimutt thinks he's 100% white

got some news for you Andre

Doesn't she have autism?
Would smash either way.

>Besides shes an 1/8

She's 1/3 you lying fuck check that>be 1/16, that doesnt count as black

This is what I'm talking about, American White Nationalism is just turning into anti-full blackness.

low quality bait

If we don't do something White Nationalism will stop being Richard Spencer and Race realist scientists and start being Autistic mongrels trolling people on the internet

this is the final red pill
we're all just niggers

>but provided kids/grandkids breed with with others of 95% white ancestry they will be considered white.
i mean great-great grand kids will be considered white if kids/grand kids breed with 95% ethnically white people

>56%

I am pure Anglo

>well mebbe 50% Irish

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY

Get off your hi horse

Would make muts with

ID: AsianB8

quit responding to that retard, I will guarantee you he unironically is le 56%

yeah i had this in the background, im out

>lets purity spiral and get nothing accomplished
>lets focus on individual people who are on our side and try to destroy them
>lets make the main focus of our discussion deciding whether 1/16 negros are allowed in an ethnostate when we are no where near actually getting an ethnostate
>Lets not discuss sane ideas that could actually happen like demographic based immigration policy and free association

And this is why white nationalism will fail. Too many stormniglets.

She's already dating that guy from HWNDU I think.

well yeah
Niggers that turned white to adapt to cold climates thousands of years ago. With species mixing with other human species.

The 0.1% Jewish is just background noise you tard.

Yea it'll be like brazil/india where it becomes light skin vs dark skin. That's why we should take in applicable hispanics and asians now so that we can put a stop to all this liberal bs that women are injecting into society.

>that guy from HWNDU

MUTT

>She looks at least 1/2
Not defending race-mixing, but you have no idea what 1/2 looks like. IT'S HORRENDOUS. Venti looks like a Greek with an unusally wide nose.

EVERYONE GETS 1 HAPA WAIFU

THIS HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED

ALLAH HAS MADE IT SO

HAHAHAHAHA

>Having an healthy sexuall drive
>Its your fault we're dying
W-what?

>Healthy sex drive = Race mixing ?
WAT?

H O N O R A R Y
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

Based!

Here is some higher math for you

Fucking =/= Impregnate

Degeneracy is the leading cause of being infertile in the white race.

Looks like someone you’d see at your local Walmart, never understood the fascination with this woman.

AHAHAHAHAH

She's panders to beta cucks and has big tits. She meme spouts constantly and pretends to be conservative for gibs

this is the only sensible post I’ve read on this entire fucking board today that wasn’t in that professor hate one. ffs

can't betray my race if she's white

holy fucking kek
any source on this?

Its the fucking dumbest. The inject more white people and then fix the problem approach did fuck all for brazil or the DR. The culture has to change dramatically for us to make progress and that doesn't happen by being "sensible" conservatives.

White nationalists have been trying that shit since the 60's and America has gotten worse

link?

I would blame the unhealthy lifestyle, nutrition and high stress level of westerners more than just fucking around.

Conservatives for example are more likely to do sport and rejecting junkfood.

Hammerhead girl is occasionally funny

Source?

www twitch tv/videos/211278125?t=04h36m46s

thanks lad!

What's her background then?

Holy shit that fetal alcohol syndrome, DO NOT BREED!

thanks lad

what a a pathetic bitch
>my skin is 100% european
>doesnt this look european to you
> :'(
ABSOLUTE LOL

Pasta?

>IN AMERICA I AM WHITE

BURGUERLAND ETERNALLY BTFO

Same.

>mix with pure whites
So they're going to shit it all up instead of sterilizing themselves and removing their defective genes from the pool?
Fuck off you freak.

I want to BLEACH her

I'd give her mongrel 56% children

Imma get me a north face jacket.

>pic

what is the title of this film?

Delet this.

>with other white people
>in america

kek, poor burgers are unironically in denial

i wonder if there are any people that are actually stupid enough to think that this particular girl is a problem for whites

you are stupid enough not to

ayyy lmao

They're tons of articles about this.
Just google it.

Here for example: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3717046/

She can hold my cashews anytime.

>She will breed with a white WN man and have "white passing" kids

empire of dust

And your children will be 55.9% goy

I won't pretend there's always been some of it on here, but God I miss the days when Sup Forums was more than fags proclaiming their purity over women who wouldn't even touch them in the first place. Back when there used to be an actual semblance of discussion.

The way you guys circlejerk over miscegenation is just as bloody degenerate, if not more.

There hasn't always*

Faggot, I've been here since /new/.

Sup Forums was always a shit-fling. /new/ had actual discussions.

>100 years ago
>let's breed niggers out of existence
>today
>muh genetic pride, must preserve white race by allowing niggers to continue to exist

Yeah

Yes, likewise, but it used to be something like 60% shit. Now it's up to 90% easily; barely even worth browsing anymore.

>100 years ago
>let's breed niggers out of existance
>now pic related

That's a very carefully rephrased "if you don't like miscegenation you're a virgin who hates women"
I think Sup Forums can a lease do better than a 15 year old girl on facebook

ITT: Angry virgins who would never have a chance to hold Brittany Venti's hand, much less breed with her