Now that the dust has settled, thoughts on Trump ?

Now that the dust has settled, thoughts on Trump ?

Better than my best dream

love Love LOVE him!

He's a jackass compared to the other Republicans

The hero we both need and deserve

Another puppet for Israel.

Better than Hillary, but a kike shill, through and through. Will go down as one of the least effectual presidents due to mainstream media attention; but will take the msm to the grave with him.

Been pretty good. Didn't actually think the left would still be screeching this far into his presidency. The GOP senate has been the most disappointing thing ever though.

hero of the west

Taxes are going down, stock market is going up. Pretty good tbqh familam

If he is a puppet for Israel, why is he vehemently fighting against non-whites inundated the US, like the Zionists want? He just stated today, no wall...no deal.

Best president of our lifetimes.

psst, you'll vote for him again. Who else you going to vote for Oprah? He alright, he is atleast trying to make a difference in that shithole known as DC.

For Sup Forums, at least, this will be kinda controversial. BRING THE HATE NORMIES!

(Coming from a Canadian POV) I think he is a jackass who loves getting his ego rubbed. He might be better than Clinton, but Bernie should have gotten in. The only thing I agree with him on is to let states do what they want in regards to weed.

The stock market increasing in value is not an indicator that our economy is doing well, it's an indicator that the middle class is investing in the market again after they got fucked in the ass in 2007

George Washington 2.0

>love Love LOVE him!
Faggot.

Honestly? It comes down to DACA. If he trades DACA amnesty for the wall it's over. Dems win from then on out. The wall won't do shit if Dems always win elections and import their voter base anyways. Trump needs to rescind the 1965 immigration bill and curtail immigration now. It damn well may already be too late, but it's better to go out fighting.

The only man I would let inside me.

The only man I respect as much as my father.

If you actually bought his drain the swamp make america great again anti-establishment outside crap then you're a fucking retard. If you just wanted him to win because of the memes and how angry he makes libtards and washington then so far he's been great.

Jealous bc my prime minister enjoys brown cocks in his mouth..

Trump > Clinton
Basically. Nothing more.

Hey man, same team!

I don't agree with him on everything. I wish he would stop tweeting petty shit, but at the same time his tweets are a comedic goldmine, and watching hollywood, journalists, and liberals get ass blasted every day has added so much excitement and joy to my life. He has invigorated the stock market. Investor confidence is at an all time high. Our GDP growth is up over 3% which a lot of '''economists''' thought was imposible, we don't look like bitches on the world stage. MExicans are causing less problems becasue they are scared. Couldn't ask for a better president.