Justin Trudeau hate thread

Do you hate Justin Trudeau? Please tell us why.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-flaherty-building-spending-1.3884492
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135546876/#135559727
youtube.com/watch?v=XvaYgr5ClXA
youtube.com/watch?v=tE4qbMVReTM
twitter.com/JkhouryNS
youtube.com/watch?v=15-5O4UPM0U
youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135546876/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35526255
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=tE4qbMVReTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no opinion on him. Sway me either way. I really know nothing about him.

wtf I love trudeau now

I bet it's the current year too.

Lol i wish this were true. Id vote him king of the world.

Foot fetish faggit

Spineless cuck version of hillary

>President: Mr. Morris Rosenberg
Imagine my shock.

OMG HE'S SO COOL AND HE'S JUST LIKE US TAKING SELFIES WITH FAGGOTS AND MUSLIMS.

>campaigned on having a couple 10b year deficits but balancing budget by next election
>get 20b or more deficits every year forever

>campaigned on electoral reform
>backpedals almost immediately

>hes a fucking drama teacher with no credentials whatsoever other than his dad was Prime Minister once
>everyone outside of Canada loves him because he is young and attractive

>virtue signaling everywhere, apologies and payouts to every offended group, takes in 'refugees' from united states and gives them housing healthcare and all this shit while essentially ignoring any real problem that the country faces

He is a meme Prime Minister.

all faggots should be hanged

I don't hate him because I'm not Canadian, but I can identify a sniveling pussy when I see one.

Cuckstreau

I bet that purse belongs to him.
>a fucking man purse, Jerry

Like him because it shows Canadians have solidarity with Americans in electing ridiculous meme leaders.

It has only begun.

Yeah, cuckoldry should be despised in all forms.

Voting for him again next election.

That is actually great. The more cucked you are the better. Show us how big a cuck you are and vote for the faggot again.

OP, your thread is making me picture related. lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Stinking subhuman faggot LGBTQ detected

If he's helping to eradicate whypipo then I will keep voting for him.

Don't be too hard on the faggot. Being a cuck is all it knows. Let the faggot be a cuck.

Hate? He has zero affect on my life, so I don’t hate him. I feel sorry for Canada though. The firebeaters episode is where I truly felt sad. Turn down help from your neighbor countries, spend a month training African bush people how to use water to fight fires, bring them to Canada then send them home before they ever see a fire.
Every thing he does seems just like that. Economically irresponsible. Every story I hear for the last few years is similar. Today someone posted a thread that he invited all refugees to Canada, then quietly deports them back to war zones. It was a Reuters article, so real news.
So no, I don’t hate him, I feel sad that your tax money is being used irresponsibly.

BASED

he is the epitome of muslim sympathiser...the dude is such a piece of shit. He has been taxing the absolute shit outta the middle class meanwhile he gives other (muslim) countries millions upon billions of dollars. Not to mention everything he does he does for in the name of "equality".. like purposely making half his cabinet female and half male. Not selecting the right people for the job, but selecting them based on sex. Hes introducing legislation that makes it a crime to speak critically of islam. He also wants to introduce legislation for school children aged 8-12 to learn about transgendered people and the problems they face as part of the sex education section

I just don't understand how leaders of other countries are taking this raging faggot seriously.
I'm sure Trump saw some of the pictures and is aware that he is full blown homo shitface.
I hope Trump never shakes this faggot's hand.
Trump is known for being very careful about getting germs on his hands.

what a little bitch

Here’s another fun article.
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-flaherty-building-spending-1.3884492

Seems like a jolly good chap

I hate my life

>Do you hate Justin Trudeau? Please tell us why.

Because he is a globalist that promotes open borders and leftism in schools

>(((Moris Rosenberg)))
Goddamit

Surprised?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135546876/#135559727

Not really, no.

is he a pedo,or that was his pedo faggot father Pierre, or both of them are?
they have some charity with pedo logo

I believe it.

that guy is the worst PM ever. He puts political correctness and muslim cock sucking above the well being of all canadians

their feminist bullshit is so dogmatic that he thinks he purposefully refrains from 'manspreading'

>(((rosenberg)))
why am I not surprised.

I am in a cuck country but this cunt takes it to a whole new level. A proud feminist that preaches political correctness to the masses and will preside over drastic demographic change.

Almost believable.

Because Fidel Castro is his dad

Nah I think "he" just needs to take a piss.

>I just don't understand how leaders of other countries are taking this raging faggot seriously.
they aren't, china laughed him out the door when he tried bringing up "gender equality" in a fucking negotiation on trade
it must be quite sobering when they realize it's not an act, it's not rhetoric, that he really is as dumb as he appears

>Foundation $$$
>Jew president
Why?

sorry your file is too large,not opening.
3.14 MB ???????????

What, nobody has posted these yet:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvaYgr5ClXA

youtube.com/watch?v=tE4qbMVReTM

>Why?
What? Why a Jew? What do you think?

He's a fucking faggot and the other choices aren't much better, I've totally stopped voting

>ridiculous meme leaders
I just died

This professor at St. Francis Xavier University is a huge Trudeau shill and Trump hater. He incessantly peddles his views onto students and cannot tolerate conservative values.

Say something nice to him!

twitter.com/JkhouryNS

Tax breaks and money laundering

someone needs to post the one of him in leaf parliament going full ruubio-robot over his pay for play shit

They count?

>mfw I voted for Trudeau expecting him to be less of a cuck
>mfw he's surprising me every day with his cuckery
>mfw everything is going better than expected
>mfw I partially participated to Canada's fall
>mfw I'll vote for him again next elections
Tough luck Canacucks

This virtue signaling is seriously going to get us all killed.

Is Patriarchie Comics posting again?

didn't Castro fucked his mother,lol

Surely that conservative fella with the big family is the lesser of three evils, are there no small parties worth voting for? Maybe an anti-immigration or banking reform?

you can see the roastie reporters rolling their eyes at his bullshit

Fucking kek

That someone should be you

Fag

Show us your flag, faggot

Justine Trudeau owns another opponent.

remember that this is one of CBCs top reporters asking this question

youtube.com/watch?v=15-5O4UPM0U

meh
should be a leaf

You dont vote for the PM you fucking autist. At least larp better.

Voilà ma grande, contente?
Kek, you vote for a party, you're retarded if you believe you truly vote for the candidate, you simply vote to give one more seat to a party, which is led by a PM, and has its own ideologies. Libs, as a whole, are rotten, we both know that, hence why I vote for them systematically: so they fuck up this shithole quicker.

wat the fuck is that thing?

never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

Probably too late in the thread for anyone to notice but..
I just want to point out that the "if you kill your enemies, they win" quote isn't even real. You can go ahead and try to google it, but he never said it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tE4qbMVReTM
LOL, I love chinks now.
This video is hilarious, super production even tho I don't understand chink speak.
This video should be posted more often. I will do my part LOL
Thank user.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135546876/

No, man. The last Conservative brought more shit skins than anyone before him. There's fucking nothing man

taiwanese, user
get your shit straight

Fixed

Let it be gassed

copy pasted from somewhere else>
It's a gross paraphrase of a part of a speech Trudeau gave on ending Canadian airstrikes in Syria. The actual quote is this :

"Call us old-fashioned, but we think that we ought to avoid doing precisely what our enemies want us to do. They want us to elevate them, to give in to fear, to indulge in hatred, to eye one another with suspicion and to take leave of our faculties."

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35526255

He's saying that by bombing them, we're legitimizing both them and our anxieties vis-à-vis Islamic terrorism. First this was mocked because he appears to be saying "our enemies want us to kill them, so we won't", this then morphed into "if you kill your enemies, they win" and the countless other variants.

>taiwanese, user
>get your shit straight
Video title said Chinese.

Justin Trudeau Chinese fundraisers: Rich Chinese lobbying prime minister for $1,500 a head
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=tE4qbMVReTM

His faggy face and hair and overall look.

The fact that he looks oblivious to fucking everything like some psychopath.

yup, never voting liberal in my life cause of him