Is Tobacco that bad for you?

Is Tobacco that bad for you?
>white man's industry
>Jews didn't really capitalize on it
>becomes bigly shit on
>is still shilled against despite everyone knowing cigs are bad
Why is there still an effort to kill this industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_6KuYeaVk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16923094
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14633748
youtube.com/watch?v=gCMzjJjuxQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just look at the majority tobacco users and ask your self

That’s what you want to be?

Im smoking now, winston select. I hope i die soon and end my miserable existence in the united states surrounded by degenerates and devil worshipers

There are people like my great grandmother who smoked like a Chrysler and she lived till she was 102

>Tobacco Lobby has resorted to shilling on Sup Forums

What a time to be alive, lads.

Smoking Newport menthol 100s, feels good man.

Because they can't advertise anymore, so the effort to kill the industry is just another form of advertising. It's too important to the state to get rid of, as the taxes help tremendously.

I smoke, but I grow my own tobacco and roll it up myself.

Cigarettes are a fucking meme have literally zero positive sides, ruined countless lives.

>Thinks 'cigarettes are bad' is a conspiracy theory

You're a fucking nigger if you smoke Newpawt Hunnits. or just newports in general.

If you must pick a brand, the white man's cigarette are Camel Turkish Royals or Camel Turkish Jades. There is no other alternative.

>white man's industry
>Jews didn't really capitalize on it
>becomes bigly shit on
>is still shilled against despite everyone knowing cigs are bad

>Why is there still an effort to kill this industry?
Come on user, put 2 and 2 together.

What? Cool? Yeah

But why does the government keep hitting it so hard? At this point everyone knows it to be bad. I mean the smoking bans put in place in businesses was the day freedom died

Yes if love to be cool and enjoy a cigarette buzz.

Why does it seem like europeans and asians smoke more than us and face less repercussions from it?

Because the government hates when people have too much freedom

Jews.

Simple. It's always money. Everyone on Sup Forums thinks its always about some "ideology."

They will never ban it because it is a good revenue stream. By launching a whole crusade against it, they can justify high taxes on tobacco.

/thread

>White man
>smoke turkish blend

>raises test
>makes girls more attracted to you (proven)
>relaxing
>fights mental illness
>removes fluoride from brain

you're gonna die anyway

>Turks = White

This makes a lot of sense. I think this is the answer I was looking for. BLOOMBERG made it impossible for the average patriot to smoke Virginia tobacco in NY just another JEW up to his tricks again

Your great grandmother probably couldn't run a mile without coughing her lungs out.

>Implying they're not Turkish in name only

It's American tobacco, the flavor is great and they are very smooth. Besides, capitalizing on shitskin's name and giving it to an American company is pure white capitalism.

>removes flouride from brain
source?

I smoke Pall Mall like my grandaddy did. Camels are for faggots.

Considering the insane amount of health problems associated with smoking youd have to be a straight up retard to do it.

It is true that increased risk doesn't automatically translate into the worst outcome, but avoiding risk is still a good idea.

You know (((they))) are not jewing you when shilling against tobacco because insurance companies don't fuck around.
When you buy life insurance the biggest determining factors for how much you pay is age and smoker status. This is capitalism determining how much more risk of death there is by smoking.
IMO it is still stilled against by jews because more minorities smoke than whites, and we cant have something killing minorities more than whites, can we?

Redpilled whites smokes camel. So should you. Be a proud natsoc and smoke the white man cigarette. See it's white.

well I mean why would anyone that old be running in the first place. She was coherent and sharp always did the NY times crosswords puzzles, remembered all of her grandkids and great grandkids names didn't seem to affect her at all.

The questions shouldn't be if smoking is bad for but how much do you have to do it for it to be bad. Obviously a pack a day is gonna cause problems but what about 1 or 2 smokes a day? can't be worse than people who eat fast food multiple times a week.

Pall Mall masterrace, Kurt Vonnegut said that only the authentic suicides smoke pall malls.

just fucking chew the nicotine gum retards

Nicotine blocks estrogen or something like that.

Estrogen makes population cucky.

Why is vaping so heavily stigmatized already?

Has fucking nothing to do with health

How would an insurance company even know unless you gave them that info voluntarily? A doctor wouldn't even know unless you told them

You guys are warped. People hate ciggies because they're addictive and shit for your health. It's not because the Jews are trying to kill the industry. I'm not defending all the rabid anti-smokers either here. I've been smoking for 10 years now on and off.

Inhaling those disgusting smelling juices into your lungs can't be good for health.

it was a huge industry up until the 80s and all the anti tobacco campaigns - it is still big, but wouldn't allowing it to advertise like anything else be better for the economy. If it is as bad as (((they))) make it out to be that seems good population control would be much better.

My grandmother was a heavy smoker, user. Same with my father. I know from first hand experience that smoking is bad for you health. You are literally putting smoke into your lungs. No nutritional value, no protective value, no nothing. It is smoking hot smoke that damages and blackens your lungs, gives you bad breath, yellow teeth, sore throat and the list goes on. Smoking is literally worse than soy.

curbs your appetite. It is a stimulant for people and the economy - in terms of revenue.

I agree. I feel like drinking pop at the rate of 3-5 cans per day like a lot of people do is almost just as bad if not equally so.

it's not good but it's not causing all the lung cancers, which has shot up despite smoking rates crashing down

why? microscopic diesel soot particles

It stimulates people to die young. Seriously, why not use chewing gum with nicotine if you want stimulants?

1) smoke quality stuff that actually smells and tastes good
2) shower yourself, wash your hands and clothes, smelling like old cigs is never good
3)dont be addicted ( dont go poor or ruin friendships and family relations, smoke in the rain just because you have to etc. )

you are all right user.

Whites have smoked tobacco for a only a few centuries. I’m an indian. Been smoking since i was 10 years old. It’s never caused me any health problems because we’ve been smoking it for 1000’s of years. If you’re not an indian, you probably shouldn’t smoke tobacco. I don’t even drink tea because thats gook shit. No coffee either cause that comes from nigger land. Just good fashioned american cocaine, and tobacco for me.

>Just good fashioned american cocaine, and tobacco for me.
Glad to hear you're staying away from that fire water, Chief.

I've off them for nearly a year this time. I've gained 40 lbs and lost a tooth.

>Implying I want to live for a decade and a half as a vegtable after I turn 75

inb4 Just eat healthy and you'll be sharp as a whistle; genetics are a factor too. I also have no pension to look forward to.

smoked lung is tasty as fuck

HOW (as in the greeting not the question) Thanks for your fertile land.
t. 9th generation white American

>quality stuff that you'll get addicted to quicker and stronger
>incessantly clean yourself to remove all of the negative signs of your addiction
>just don't be addicted, it's that easy :)
this is what denial looks like

Yeah I'd like some sauce on this too

Its literally poison.

I could respect it if you grow your own.

>Is every scientific study that has found smoking related to cancer and other health problems true?
>Or is it those damn Jews again

You people are beyond retarded. Yes, burning an object and inhaling the smoke is bad for you. Go on PubMed and search "cigarette cancer" and find me one paper that says it's good for you.
If you smoke and think it's bad for you but don't care, that's fine. I have no problem with that. If you're just willfully ignorant and don't think it's actually bad for you because you "smoke in moderation" or "only the high quality stuff" you're braindead.

I get my putters cheap from you teepee niggers

>9th generation american
>white
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_6KuYeaVk

i smoke sometimes when im out drinking and have the money for it. I don't consider myself being addicted and it has never been somehow bad for me.

I am so white that I pay my taxes willingly without any claimed deductions. I drive the speed limit in a volkswagen. I have a pet golden retriever, and I buy organic food

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16923094
>CONCLUSION: Smoking did not affect S-F(-) [serum fluoride levels] after sevoflurane anaesthesia.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14633748
>CONCLUSIONS: Regular smoking is associated with an increase in serum inorganic fluoride concentration

Yeah, does a great job of reducing fluoride

Tobacco isn’t bad for you. All the other shit is

cigarettes are bad for you

lowers risk of Parkinsons

This.
I smoke but I don't have delusions that it is not going to bite me in the ass someday.

I do capri super slims. Pop filter off and smoke it under a minute . Less smell on the clothes and equal high to a filtered red

its being shilled against, not to ban it, but to tax it further. some cities in the u.s. tripled its price. its very expensive is australia too.

MARLBORO SOUTHERN CUT
You're welcome user

>no protective value
nicotine protects neurons from oxidative stress, there was a study on why black meth heads didn't seem to have as much dopaminergic damage compared to other races and it turned out it was because they were more likely to smoke cigarettes as well

>no nothing
nicotine is also a nootropic

All who supports smoking are delusional. Quitted smoking after 15 years of nonstop nicotine intake.

Now I understand how week and addicted I was. How time, money, health consuming that was. I am no longer a slave of these jew sticks, hhough cigs still remind themselves in dreams sometimes.

Started gym, hobbies that I always wanted to start, started to learn new language, my face became fresh, skin looks alive, blood pressure normalised.

Don't be a slave user.

Last time I read one of these threads I smoked unfiltered for a few months.
>t. will do anything if the jews are against it

Its also oddly protective against sarcoidosis...

I had a golden retriever. Put a 12 gauge slug through his head cause he got btfo’d by a porcupine. I butchered him and used his meat to bait wolf traps.

Because people don't wanna be around smokers, plain and simple. It's fucking rank.

I've been doing all of that shit and smoking for nearly 20 years now. Having a family is probably more detrimental to any of those than cigarettes.

>poor man's tax
>addiction
>smell bad
If you grow your own and roll your own you're decent, anything other than that and you're another stooge/nigger.

>nicotine

But people don't just smoke nicotine, they smoke hundreds of other chemicals in cigarettes. Even if nicotine has benefits, those are negated by the chemically addictive junk in cigarettes.

''but i smoke organic tobacco!''

No you don't. And even if you did, you are a very small minority that does that. Most smokers smoke chemical sticks.

>parasiting off of a shitskin ethnicity and selling it to goyim is pure white capitalism
Wow, you make whites sound like Jews. Fuck off.
The Tobacco industry is just that. An industry. For a reason.

what about fags like me who smoke so they can can have breaks from work and it is relaxing

Stop being a cunt and pay denbts lazy Greek

Pipe smoking is perhaps relaxing, but cigarette smoking induces anxiety. So you have to keep smoking thinking that is relaxes your anxiety, but it actually makes you more anxious. Cig smoking gives you a false sense of relaxation.

Guess what, it's illegal to give smokers more breaks so.

Oh you're from greece, nevermind, no idea what your laws are like.

>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Smoking IS bad for you. but it's not like the government really gives a fuck.

It's all about tax money- just take a look at the absurd prices in the shit hole nanny state I'm in right now.

>grow your own
Hang on senpai I gotta go and harvest my tobacco leaves, gimme a few hours so I can go and chop/dry them then process them. If you don't live here, fuck you.

Congratulations, user. I too, have quit after a decade of smoking. The chemical devil is a worm compared to a white man's determination.

>you have to keep smoking thinking that is relaxes your anxiety, but it actually makes you more anxious
And what proof do you have? I know for a fact that it makes me relaxed, and not smoking for a while makes me angry. How can I believe you?

I mean I can take breaks because I have an excuse (for myself). I have a desk job and no friends. There's literally no reason I should leave my desk during 8hrs work except for pee

amen. best there is.

>Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?
curious about this, why exactly do you NEED to smoke?

it's pretty much the same as hunger

Why wouldn't you smoke you slackjawed faggot?
Boohoo bad for your health?
Your lungs and your genetics weren't good enough then and you just get cleansed away with cancer which is good.

Don't roast my camels

youtube.com/watch?v=gCMzjJjuxQI
Doctors smoke camel.

>Why wouldn't you smoke
Why wouldn't you rip your dick off and see how high you can throw it? This isn't a reason to smoke just like the fact you CAN castrate yourself doesn't mean you HAVE to. Is there actually a reason to smoke if you're not reliant on it?

>And what proof do you have? I know for a fact that it makes me relaxed, and not smoking for a while makes me angry. How can I believe you?

Literally, this proves my point. If you don't get your fix, you get anxious. So you get your fix, which makes you temporarily less anxious. Half an hour later, it makes you anxious and the cycle continues. You can break the cycle by stop smoking.

Why would do you do anything? Why do you drink? Why do you eat?

>big tobacco
>white man‘s industry
>no jews allowed (sort of)
>Why is there still an effort to kill this industry?

is that supposed to be a loaded question you fucking shill? you work for mindless, greedy psychopaths. nothing good comes from your efforts. would you let your kids smoke?

apparently she didn't need to

>Doctors smoke camel.
My Grandpa was UDT in Korea. I'll stick to Pall Mall.

fuck off. I'll smoke what I want.

"When I'm watchin' my tv and a man comes on and tell me
How white my shirts can be
But, he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke
The same cigarettes as me"

Pall Mall red is okay, but i'd got for north state instead.

>Why do you drink?
Because I want to not die of dehydration, or if its alchoholic if I'm celebrating something.
>Why do you eat?
Because people die if they starve and I'm not interested in dying. So why do you smoke?