WE WUZ FUHRERS N SHIEEET

WE WUZ FUHRERS N SHIEEET

We wuz hail to the empire n shiet

HITLUHH WUZ BLACK
GOEBBELS WUZ A PROUD WOMAN OF COLAH!

>DAS RIGHT !

>B-B-B-B-BUT MUH TRAEGER AND ASKARI

Yeah good luck finding a fucking Askari on the western front.

>Yeah good luck finding a fucking Askari on the western front.
>Yeah good luck finding a nigger on the western front.
>Yeah good luck finding a nigger on the front.
>This is a game about the (((Front))) in WW1 called: (((Battlefield 1)))
>Nigger

The French actually did have a decent number of African troops on the western front in WW1. Everyone else had their colonial troops from Asia/Africa fighting in their respective continents.

That's it. We've all been fooled. The Nazis were all BLACK which means that Whites were victims of BLACK oppression so we should actually put the old Niggers in court for war-crimes

I highly doubt tho that they made a difference in the war theatre. They're just a nice pawn for WW1 ego-shooter game developers (as much as I like BF3/4)

DAS RITE WE HEILD DA FEW-RA N SHIET WHITEY
HEIL HITLER NIGGA

>>This is a game about the (((Front))) in WW1 called: (((Battlefield 1)))

>getting as raviged at a game that never claimed to be realistic in the first place
>the same game with the hellriegel experimental weapons and supertanks that can magic repair and go 10 times faster than the did in RL.

Well with WW1, it was a manpower war, in this regard niggers and whites were essentially on an even playing field.

I see now how gas chambers worked.

Pretty much every gun in that game, except the bolt actions, was experimental or was only produced in the hundreds to low thousands.

>Pretty much every gun in that game, except the bolt actions, was experimental or was only produced in the hundreds to low thousands.

exactly that's why i'm saying nazi user is a massive autist for even giving a shit.

You know, I'm all right with the black Nazis. At least they're not being hypocritical anymore and making EVERYONE diverse.

>manpower
>in this regard niggers and whites were essentially on an even playing field
IF you could (((motivate))) them to fight in a war for foreign countries you mean?

>getting as raviged at a game that never claimed to be realistic in the first place
>the same game with the hellriegel experimental weapons and supertanks that can magic repair and go 10 times faster than the did in RL.

Never said it was realistic regarding the weapons, I was merely referring to the soldiers fighting the war. Or are you equating weapons with humans you (((misanthropist)))?

Would you prefer it be le 56% vs the pure White Aryan race? This is a blessing in disguise. For once Jews can't pin this all on the white man. Normies will shoot nigger Nazis and I'm okay with that

>, I was merely referring to the soldiers fighting the war. Or are you equating weapons with humans you

a ww1 game where the soldier is using a weapon that never existed is just as bad as one with niggers you (((faggot))

go play verdun if you want realizem.

>realizem
Mah boi, it's not about the game, or me playing it. It's about the message it sends to the thousands of players playing and (((buying))) it, you dense fuck.

>Kain

>It's about the message it sends to the thousands of players playing and (((buying))) it,

>le people will notice the niggers but not the weapons that never existed.

That's exactly what they will do though. Noticing niggers and not paying attention to gun models

That's blatant ignorant racism. Of course they fought as anyone who was ordered to fight fought. Skin color doesn't matter you just point the gun in the direction of the enemy and fire and if you don't want to well you're either jailed or sent anyway and if you don't fight for your life you die period. I don't like niggers either but don't be a fuckin retard about it.

Huh, I remember Erik Kain writing some great reviews and being /ourguy/ just a few years ago. Like, to the point that I ignore almost all 'journalism' but I knew his name. Now he's defending nigger nazis and the Last Jedi? Oh well, I guess he sold out.

>>le people will notice the NIGGERS but not the weapons that never existed.

This is why Flanders never had any independency. (Superior) People still win wars, not weapons. Faggit.

this
pay reps, niggers

>blatant ignorant racism

Wait, is this Tumblr?

AYYO WE WAS THIRD REICH N SHIIIIET NA MEAN

>luxembourg.
i don't know my retarded offspring.

>play really well and help team make huge gains and advantage
>get team switched and now have to undo all your accomplishments

>Offspring

You wish. Dream about it tonight.

That's exactly why this is done.

they literally wont you think the average dumb normie knows a single thing about guns?

It's fun to be a black nazi, why are you guys complaining?

This is just getting weird.

>You wish. Dream about it tonight.
oh you ^^
>they literally wont you think the average dumb normie knows a single thing about guns?
>normies are so stupid the will actually believe ww1 had full automatic handheld guns.

>That's exactly why this is done.
meh.

This is clearly game developers taking the piss with "blackwashing" history.

>IF you could (((motivate))) them to fight in a war for foreign countries you mean?
How much of a cuck do you have to be to go die in a war for your colonial masters?

cuck

Tell me about it

Just give up my dude. I respect Flanders but you Flemish ppl are just always arrogant as fuck. It just shows when I'm in your region and talking French to be nice and you fucktards act like I'm trying to take over your "country".

>Just give up my dude.
no.
>but you Flemish ppl are just always arrogant as fuck.
>coming from the nazi/kraut apologist off all things

>when I'm in your region and talking French to be nice and you fucktards act like I'm trying to take over your "country".
if your in VLAANDEREN YOU TALK VLEMISH domme neger versta je da nie of zo?

>K.
>I'm a faggot who doesn't understand WW2.
>Some Käskopp ramblings
Relax, an wannste dei nächsten kéier zu Letzebuerg bass, dann schwetz och letzebuergeg w.e.g. du dommt Waldiesel. An wann ech een Wuert op Flämesch heieren, dann gessde op der Maartplaatz gekäppt :)

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE MEDIA
And they wonder why they are called "fake news"

Answer pls, my flemish friend. It's boring without you.

Lauren Southern is a coal burning whore.