THE IDEA THAT JEWS RUN THE WORLD IS LITERALLY FAKE AND GAY

It's really dumb and those of you doing it need to grow up and get out of your moms basement.

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my mom is living in my attic

it might not be fake, but its idiotic to think that jews have somekind of secret organization.

Jews will turn on each other in a nanobeat if their own family gets more money and power, so no, they are not allies, they are each others worst enemies.

In ww2, most jews fooled were in the ghetto, and the people who fooled them were other jews, not nazi germans.

They don't literally run the world but they have an disproportionate amount of influence and power compared to their numbers.

>high iq
>high literacy
>high learning component
>not total degenerates
Yeah it’s not hard to figure out why Jews are over represented across industries.

As they themselves said we can sacrifice some jews for our cause to bring our king to the throne. But their religiond at lesst the zionist one is based around helping each other through tough times see fox being sold to disney both owners were jews and zionists if I can add myself that

>THAT JEWS RUN THE WORLD
Strawman

>What is b'nai b'rith?
>What is b'nai moshe?
>What is Bildeberg Group, Fabian Society, Tavistock, Roundtable Group, Club of Rome, Trilateral Comission, Davos, Bank of International Settlements et al.?

stfu nigger
thezog.wordpress.com

The god of the Jews is real and all powerful.

simple minds need an absolute to explain complexity

at least all these muh ashkenazi shitlords are keyboard warrior faggots and wont ever do act on their delusions

>THE IDEA THAT JEWS RUN THE WORLD IS LITERALLY FAKE AND GAY

in how many nations is holocaust denial a crime?

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

What's up with all the Jew and anti-ethno-state shilling lately? It's definitely a concentrated attack coming from somewhere. Who's your boss, OP?

denying the holocaust is like denying the existence and daily actualization of bread

you actually have to be a fucking faggot to believe it didnt happen

> 1 post by this ID

sage these fucking threads you dumb shits.

who fucking cares

Good solid rebuttal, I like how you debunked the holocost deniers arguments and rationally pulled it apart.

fuck of shill you stand out like a nigger hanging from a tree.

do you want me to explain why the world is round too? are you fucking serious?

B-BUT DA JOOZ R
EVIL Sup Forums TOLD ME SO!!!

Interesting.... interesting....

(Makes notes)

yes.

>B-B-B-But we found dead bodies, a-a-and there was camps n shieet.

Truth doesnt fear investigation, if your accusations are true and so easily provable, then convince me.

Surely if some retarded nazis convinced me you can to right?

you really believe the earth is flat?

if you are that obtuse I fear no amount of objective evidence or critical thinking can help you..

draw me a flight path from your little country of inbreds to south africa that doesnt go over water on a flat earth map. ill be waiting until one of us dies

doesnt go over land*