Nichijou was shit

There I said it. It's a shit anime

Obvious Bait

I agree. It's probably one of the most overrated series I've ever seen. It's up there with Cowboy Bebop and FLCL in terms of overrated shittiness.
I'm not even joking.

Maybe I just find that the fucking anime was shit? and want to know why anyone would like it

Nope.
It was K-On, but good instead of shit.

Cowboy Bebop was good

It was good. So was FLCL and Cowboy Bebop. There, I said it.

it's like the only slice of life anime that's consistently funny

nice bait

>Nichishit
>Funny
LOOK AT HOW MUCH I'M OVERREACTING TO THIS THING! AHHH I'M SO FUCKING RANDOM!
I must be the pinnacle of humour.

Azumanga Daioh ripoff Professor a best

but you aren't doing it with an orchestra as background music. Also your arm doesn't turn in to a rocket punch when you stretch.

Well, luckily it didn't even break even lol

How is that supposed to make it funny?

The only problem of Nichijou was that it wasn't funny, aside of that it was perfect.

It was a masterpiece that raised the bar for TV animation on a worldwide scale.

>Comedy series isn't funny
>Otherwise it's perfect
What? Anyway, it falls fucking flat as a SOL, too.

2deep4u

Yuuko is better than Mio

Then you don't know what overrated means.

Now, if you meant "overrated by its fanbase" then that wouldn't be so wrong, but it would still be wrong

I wanna fuck Mio

What.

What the fuck are you on about?

khukhukhu

This.
It's literally for underage ADD redditors.

because that would never happen in real life.

>doesn't find accidental rocket punch funny
I pity you

I'm rewatching it now and while it's sometimes hit or miss, most sketches are objectively funny.
Get fucked.

I really wanted to like it but couldn't get past ep5.
I was bored to death.

agreed, it maybe slice of life, but the acting and reactions are over the top. The dude suplexing a deer was pretty funny.

Okay user, whatever you say
Now go back to your Konosuba threads

just watch clips of it
it's what I do

Not with those sales.

but Konosuba is also objectivly funny, there is no way I could claim them to be different in terms of humor when both use similar comedy techniques.

You can tell just by looking at her that she's a smart girl!

>450x252
your image invalidates your opinion

It tries to be an absurdist comedy and succeeds beautifully. Not much more to it.

Thems fightin' words.

It's painfully mediocre.

The good jokes are really good but the bad jokes are REALLY bad.

Honestly the animation quality made it good enough to be called good imo, otherwise it was pretty mediocre.

I know OP and her favorite anime is Blood+

I didn't find the show funny. Turned out the funny webms that got me to download it were the only funny parts

Get some taste, fuckers. Nichijou is the best slice of life comedy ever created. Your opinion is irrelevant since you have to be a subhuman to dislike it in the first place.

I wonder how many of the people who dislike it have watched the whole thing, or at least past the first cour.
Nichijou is an anime that need to click with you before you can fully enjoy it. I personally quite disliked the first episodes and only started to "get" it with the cool drawing's sketch in IIRC episode 5.

Nichijou is one of the shows that, if you don't like it, you shouldn't be allowed to watch anime anymore.

Nichijou selling bad was the reason why Jesus' death was in vain

What the hell is up with all these contrarian bait threads in Sup Forums lately? All of them target against shows from years ago that a majority of Sup Forums is known to be fond of. I'm getting really tired of seeing these Nichijou hate threads that just result in shitposting instead of actually talking about the show.

That being said, Nichijou was just good absurdist comedy like said. It might not click for everyone in the laughing department, but the substance is there and can really hit you hard with both moments of comfy and despair.

Blood+ is one of the best anime of all time, I doubt OP have such a good taste.

It was a comedy series. It was a comedy, and it made me laugh. Ergo, it accomplished its mission and was not shit.

It was, but not the best anime ever like some people make it out to be. Best anime ever was Outlaw Star.

Yuuko and Mio are a married couple!

OP has not seen show, She wont even watch past the 5 minute mark because she claims it's "Physically Painful". Bitch has ADHD I swear to god.

Show is for legit 2007 and prior oldfags

>tfw started browsing Sup Forums in 2013
>I enjoy nichjou

A-am i an oldfag now?

You can be an (old)fag.

God is dead

I can't stop rewatching nichijou and the OPs. The OPs were beautiful. Mai a best because her sense of humor and delivery is literally mine.

Wrong.

Boy howdy the 1080p BDs look crisp

Your taste is shit. There, I said it.

And nobody bought them.

Actually when with the absolutely retarded pricing by the publisher, it came out just over 7k per volume after all was said and done.

Why is she so perfect?

worst girl of all time

Rude.

Just finished this Episode ~5 minutes ago

Not even faceless fat old man want her.

Where did the habbit of saying "it's shit" come from? It seems like a distinctly Internet way of talking.

HE HATES IT