When wil we invoke the 25th

This man is mentally unsafe and needs to go before he kills us all

Surely any day now.

Maybe you should read the 25th amendment instead of just repeating things you heard on cnn.

If your reading comprehension is as good as a bricks, you'll understand why it wont be invoked.

>before he kills us all
We can only dream.

I agree. He is a genuine threat to humanity.

Why? Why do all Trump supporters have a death wish? What the hell is wrong with all of you?

End yourself Julianna

Why so rude?

That is why we wanted him.

>lefties running out of options

Getting desperate, are ya?...he heh

Why? He's a very stable genius.

No, he is not

wtf I hate Drumpf now

Julianna...you have been on here for hours trying to gain any traction, and it just is not going to work, honey.

If anything most like you that fight, and are down wit' da cause....will end of getting converted like so many do that dare to spar, here.

We had to endure 8 years of Prez. Barry...and like Hillary, it's now YOUR turn.

I always did, i had a panic attack when he was elected

Off to you go

Haha new strategy? Collosal failure like the previous 49 strategies. Good luck retard

lel go back to plebbit

what a faggot

My GOD...get her a safe space and a diaper for her safety pin!!

Why do you have to bully

lol

Why do you equate banter as bullying?

SPLC ON SUICIDE WATCH
>SPLC ON SUICIDE WATCH

its making me tear up

What's a matter dear...you come here thinking your are going to indoctrinate Sup Forums into communism and biting more off than you can chew?

You are in over your head, here.

You are not a victim...and at any time in your life you have ever been a victim, you are never eternally in that state, keeping you a victim.

Grow up kid.

do you have big milkers

Boo
as dry as the mojave

Wrong.

tits or gtfo

>her
>milkers

Somebody Cosby this broad asap.

s8ge this shit bait thread

>Implying I don't want the Jewnited States of Amurrica to collapse and later balkanize along racial lines.

so you remove him from office over twitter words and the Hwat? Just pretend a billionaire doesn't exist and his opinions dont resonate with a core american voting bloc who would blab about Madame President Oprahs Single Lady Minge. Can you see Oprah or Clinton playing RTS games like CnC, Starcraft, AoE. Its not exactly Settlers of Catan rules in reality not TV land or cyberspace.

Right after the repeal of the 19th

Not yet. He's going to give us DACA. After...

We only wish death upon our enemies.
Cucks, commies (most Jews) and muzzies.

I thought he was going to be arrested for collusion with Russian any day now???

As soon as he builds the wall.

First the sexual harassment "allegations." Then, the KKK. Then Russia. Then the stupid book. And now mentally unstable? Nice shitpost, OP