ICE ICE BABY

BRING OUT THE HOUNDS.

DHS is raiding corporations, and hunting down illegal aliens - starting with Pajeed at 711

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/10/dhs-checks-100-7eleven-stores-for-immigration-fraud/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KMtEI5Og88E
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
youtube.com/watch?v=49fN762AQWE
youtube.com/watch?v=I_LlrVFkxRY
ktvu.com/news/ice-agents-raid-100-7-eleven-stores-including-several-in-the-bay-area
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck do you need to have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree to round up a bunch of mexicans?
>tfw I’ll always be neet

youtu.be/KMtEI5Og88E

Print these out and paste them up at 7-11 stores

They should go after taco bell next. Most of the time the person taking my order at the drive thru can’t speak a lick of english

RICHARD SPENCER

>They should go after taco bell next

If you've got a tip, report them.

866-DHS-2ICE
or
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Home Depot and every gardening and landscaping shop

I want to see them use the RICO act to take the businesses who have benefited from illegally hiring aliens.

ITS THE POOACALYPSE

What about anchor babies? If I get their parents deported they have to go too right?

>What about anchor babies?

I hope they get the boot too.

>Stop chain migration.
>Redefine Birthright Citizenship to exclude illegal aliens.
>Hunt down and deport illegal aliens
>Streamline the deportation process
>Seize assets of those who financially benefit from illegal aliens
>BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

ILLEGAL PAJEETS BTFOed NATIONWIDE

You know, none of this shit fucking matters if you're unwilling to actually change the core issues.

You're like one of the only nations on the planet that still has the concept of anchor babies. Fucking sort your shit out, you bread and circus niggers

hello, yes
you are number #1
number one monkey
yes

No I'm asking a legitimate question. Do the kids go with them.

i completely agree. but the public won't go for ending birthright citizenship until they start seeing the benefits of the expelled illegals start going to something useful, like infrastructure.

if they're minors probably but they can come back once they're grown if they want. the anchor baby thing is absolute horseshit and badly needs addressed asap

i want to know why the fuck that Jorge Ramos guy is still here? he's on tv all the time, how hard could it be to track his ass down?

it won't be addressed ever, just enjoy the ride, pablo
lol

Yes we need to reform the Birthright Citizenship to disallow illegal aliens

it's thoroughly unenjoyable

This is nothing new. There were business raids under Obama. Obama deported 2.5 million illegals aliens in his tenure. Good luck beating that.

Trump inherited a well oiled deportation machine. I would know, may parents got deported back to Colombia.

youtube.com/watch?v=49fN762AQWE

The Wall is Under Construction
American Intelligence Media
youtube.com/watch?v=I_LlrVFkxRY

They should have taken you with them

Just got the link for my sjw girlfriend freaking the fuck out I'm loving this.Trump all the way bitches fuck the illegals fuck. I love waking g up each morning and seeing less and less illegals in California.

ktvu.com/news/ice-agents-raid-100-7-eleven-stores-including-several-in-the-bay-area

Fuck off, anchor cocksucker. Just get out, you are ruining our country.

Yeah, they're freaking out. The corporations are going to whine to the Establishment Republicans because they're going to lose their slave labor.

I quit going to the 7-11 by my house because the pajeets are such rude assholes. Always talking on the phone and act like you're inconveniencing them. Hopefully that 7-11 got raided.

All the pajeet stores neer me are so much nicer then the stores that niggers work at ):

I'm probably more "reasonable" than a lot of other people on here when it comes to political views. What I cannot understand is why ICE doing its job duties is controversial. I simply don't get it. They're not supposed to be here, they're often sending money back home rather than spending it in this nation, it's a problem of using services and not paying taxes. You don't have to have hatred and idiocy in you to think ICE is doing nothing wrong. What the actual fuck am I missing here? I suppose many on the on the left would say, "A human heart."

You can't just hope, make sure it happens

>What the actual fuck am I missing here?

The media has used it's propaganda powers to do the bidding of the corporations who wish to have no borders*. They play the stupid people against their best interests.

*No border = no country = they become the masters.