Look, I'm a crab fag, but after watching this it makes me mad as hell that she didn't win...

Look, I'm a crab fag, but after watching this it makes me mad as hell that she didn't win. What the fuck is wrong with Araragi, seriously?

Typical retard crabfag

Bee is best

This is an interesting false flag thread.

I liked these scenes. Its very true, in the end fricking women have all the real power. The power of pantsu, nations and great men everywhere bow in submission.

>What the fuck is wrong with Araragi, seriously?

He thinks hanekawa is a fucking saint and that he's not good enough for her and also he just wants her boobies.

And also
>calls himself a crabfag
>wishes hanekawa won
I dont think youre a crabfag, catfag

>What the fuck is wrong with Araragi
It's Cat's fault for simply not making a move on him. Crab won because she realized Araragi was too fucking dense to ever take a hint she and had to directly ask him out.

For the longest fucking time it honestly felt like Araragi only maintained his relationship with Crab because it was a good excuse to avoid getting into more inevitably difficult relationships instead.

Do you think is it possible for anyone but Crab to win?

Hardmode: no Shinobu.

Has there been any hints of anything happening between Araragi and Hanekawa during the timeskip?

From a real-life perspective, I'd say it would be very likely for some new, unintroduced girl to come in and start dating him. From a narrative perspective, not really.

No, but Crab is still a shit compared to Cat, Snail, Bat, Doll and most imporatantly Kaiki.

Adult Snail is the best though. Absolutely God-tier.

Probably not, though I guess Nisio's done "fuck you" endings before. Only alternative to a Gahara and Shinobu ending is some sort of gag ending with Sodachi or something.

Nah, she's been abroad the entire time and has cut herself off from the country for plot reasons. Araragi, despite having matured a few levels pretty much sees Hanekawa in the exact same way as before with all the same insecurities and shit. Was pretty disappointed by that myself.

God damnit, why Nisio likes Crab so much?

Did you fucking miss the whole point of episodes 2 and 3 of bake? Senjougahara was trying to make him confess by means of "repaying him" but since Araragi is way too dense and doesn't take the hint we learn how much he thinks about being equals.

He doesn't want Senjougahara to repay him cause they wouldn't be on equal terms afterwards and being friends would be hard. Now imagine the difference there is between Hanekawa and Araragi, they're not on equal terms at all, Araragi literally sees her as a saint or an angel. He's completely willing to literally die for her sake and he states this multiple times. They literally have no equal grounds on where to lay their relationship and thus it wouldn't work, and after all, Araragi actually loves Senjougahara.

You can read Kizu if you want to know how highly he thinks of Hanekawa since the movies didn't show much of his monologues.

>Crab went to America

Was she faithful while overseas?

masochist cuckold

Is there a reason half of this series can't be found anywhere? I'm marathoning it this weekend but all the stuff next in the series is impossible to find. I'm at neko (black) right now. Do I just skip all the way to Hana?

Is that Snake's hat?

What? The whole thing is literally in every single torrent page.

You're like, 8 years late bruh. I've known Cat was the best in autumn of 2009. That's when I put a ring on that and leg locked her so that she wouldn't escape.

My waifu 8 years running.

The one and the original, all others are pretenders.