So, was she a good villain or not?

So, was she a good villain or not?

She was amazing and did nothing wrong at all.

This anime caters to almost all fetishes, she fulfilled like 3 of mine.

I dropped it when she showed up

She was a sexy villain.

Nah she was basically evil for evil's sake. Did they ever explain WHY she wanted to life fibers to destroy the earth, or was she just crazy?

Probably just lots of brainwashing, both the fibers-in-the-brain kind and plain old indoctrination from birth. The family had been keeping the yarn ball for generations.

Becoming one with clothing fills you with bliss and purpose making you forget humans weaknesses.
It's like Instrumentality.

>You'll never be molested by discomilf

>She's surprisingly good for someone with so little experience
Just how promiscuous was Nui really?

Earth is fucked, might as well be on the winning side.

She was diddled by Ragyo and helped diddle her daughters, but she didn't really seem interested in anyone else.

>throw a match at her
>the end

i dont even remember her name

Yes.

She was a great character but the plot was shit. Kinda sums up KlK.

She was a "good villain" the same way Anti Spiral was. Both are more embodiments of ideals the protagonists have to challenge that real characters.
Also Nui should be included, as her and Ragyo are two halves of the same concept (and they even merge before the final battle).

man I need to watch this show

I liked her theme and the part where she kneaded her own tits

It was hint a bit that she gradually become more insane and evil because of the alien fiber has some effect on her mind even though she's not a good woman to begin with. She admit that she may have let her daughets live that long bin the past because she still has some humanity left.

It would have to be a purple match of justice.

FIGHT
FOR
JUSTICE

All they had to do was show a flashback of her getting mindbroken by Life Fibers.