WTF America? Why am I paying more money for my meat than Argentina!

For $20 I could buy a pounds of meat in Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Brazil. A Omaha stake meal would round me FORTY FUCKIN DOLLARS! If I eat at a Churrabescaria would cost me nearly $50 IN THE USA.

>Fuck USDA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_steak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy it raw and cook it at home you lazy retard

This. America has great meat prices if you don't go out to eat every time you want some.

Could you buy one entire a pounds of meat though? Since your english am no too a good?

>using USD for measurement when all 3 of those counties have a cheaper currency
No shit retard. I can buy a house in Zimbabwe for $200 but I can't in the US.

>Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Brazil

Enjoy your meat parasites. At least they were cheap!

welcome to drumpfs america,where prices and taxes grow everyday!!!

This. Cook your own food and be astonished by the saved funds.

I just bought a 12oz ribeye and two 9oz filets for $22. A pound of ground beef is like $5.

You clearly don't go to the grocery

El devorador de luz...

Argentina has tons of cattle ranches. America has grain and corn subsidies.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why Americans put corn syrup in everything and Argentinians eat beef by the cow.

>not growing your own food and raising your own cattle
>not slaughtering your own meals
>not cooking your own meals

that really isn't that cheap, the ground beef is just avg price and probably shit quality too

You are obviously not aware that Argie meat and South Brazilian beef is the fucking bomb.
Wolf of wallstreet was a fan of Argie beef.

If your white you ain't buying shit in zimbabwe

>Not understanding that you need to have a herd of 365 cattle to eat like an Argentinian cattle farmer.

I find this very interesting. I had no idea we only get aussie beef here. What's so special about the south American cattle?

Ask your mommy to teach you how to shop at a grocery store and cook your own food. You fucking millennials are so dependent on others for basic needs it makes me want to suicide bomb a Starbucks because none of you faggots know how to make coffee and you need to be exterminated for the greater good of those that know how to operate a washing machine without their mom coaching them.

Who in the fuck eats a whole cow a day? A whole cow should last a month maybe 2.

>Wolf of wallstreet was a fan of Argie beef.

great climate for cattle...grass fed. Their meat is fucking fabulous. Melt in your mouth steak.

Went to South America on vacation, realized American beef is total fucking shit. Came back home, ordered Argentine beef...was transported back to meat lover paradise

Clearly you aren't sharing it with your 5 mates and you're eating rubbish like bread instead of more meat.
But seriously a month? Are you 5ft and weigh less than 8stone? Cows are pretty big but they aren't that big. Any tall man with a reasonable amount of muscle should get through a cow in a week tops.

the clip where mad max is freaking out over the 400k bill, the fat jew says: we had the argentine beef.

It really is that fucking fabulous.

>What's so special about the south American cattle?
Good genetics (British cattle like angus, but improved)
Cows famously eat grass in the countryside, no feedlot crap

>Fuck USDA

Cheep meat
- or -
Deadly meat

Pick one.

Oh man....Argentine beef is divine.
Argie BBQ is god tier

Best beef I ever had top 3:
1)Filet mignon from Argentina
2)Picanha from Western Brazil (State of Acre)
3)Rump roat from South Brazil

Welcome to Jewstralia, good scotch fillet $32/kilo.

Friendo, you have no idea what you are talking about. Order Argie beef just one time and prepare to cry for the rest of your life.

go to a farm

>1st world country has more expensive meat than non-1st world countries

Wow, my marbles are really rolling

There is an average of 220kg of edible beef on a carcass. Eating 1 kg a day would last you 220 days that divided between me and my 5 mates equates to 40 days. Just over a month.
And a kilo a day is a fucking shit ton of beef to be eating I usually cap myself at 500g.

>Not buying a whole hog/cow and paying pennies on the dollar.

Go to a proper butcher and not Coles you fucking plebeian.

I think you'll just find they export their best stuff same with the American and Australian producers. There is literally no reason for argentina to be producing better beef than the rest of us. A quick Google search confirms this.

>Coles
>finest scotchie
Mate just stop eating steak your doing it wrong.

I ate it in South America.
Literally ate beef 3 times a day for 1 month.
You have to get the good stuff from reputable butchers.

>go the whole hog
I get it now

Corn fed Hereford from Iowa is ten times better than any shit you can get in Argentina.

I get you love argie beef but at least shoe your flag if your shilling this hard for a beef I must just have to try.

Nope...sorry buddy.
The top michelin restaurants in the USA more than often use Jap, Argentine or Brazilian beef because it is the best.

Grass fed my friend...not corn

>>Fuck USDA
Yes, because they're the ones that set steakhouse prices.

tenaris?

>corn Fed.
I'm not even surprised.
Americans put corn in everything from their live stock to their fucking softies.

50$

This

I am currently away on business, I use a meme flag.
I am sure if you look around in Australia you can find some. As you are in Australia, I would imagine that the closest (and probably better option) would be Kobe beef. That is also some excellent stuff but expensive as fuck. The marbling of fat in their beef makes it tasty

If you aren't eating your own body weight in beef a day you are obviously a soft cunt.

Our Pampas are better for raising cattle than your shitty Australian desert.

The local meat market by my house sells top sirloin for $4.75 a pound. NY strip steak (my personal fav) is a little more expensive at $5.00 a pound

Kobe beef...
Jesus Christ cunt we have this shit here you don't have to look around you go to the butcher. Thing is most if not all is produced here. Our beef market is small compared to the US Brazil and the EU. Our local producers could be stomped overnight if we imported and the foreign market decided to kill our beef industry.
Why won't you show your flag. Also the Falklands rightful bong clay.

You have no fucking clue, and just made that shit up, didn't you? An average 1200 lb. cow will produce 500 lbs of trimmed fucking meat. Nobody can eat 500 lbs of meat in one fucking week, you dumb fucking cunt.

picture is what you get with HALF a cow, and none of the trimmings and scrap. Half a cow will feed a family of 4 for a year.

Yeah, I could buy a steak for $5 or get one 1/20th the size at Outback Steakhouse for $20.

>Corn fed
>Iowa
Dumb corn nigger.

You should be slapped severely around the face and neck for putting A-1 sauce on a decent fucking steak like that. You probably overcooked it too, didn't you, ya cunt?

Mate we dont breed cattle in our deserts.

>4 for a year
why on earth would i trust an anime fag concerning cows?

Cause I am on business, I don't show my geo location, I show my Comfyderate flag.

I am talking about the real Kobe beef, not the imitation Kobe. Believe me, there is a difference.

A pound of ground beef used to be like 2 bucks just 10 years ago, 5-6 for grassfed

Now it's like 5 and 10

>things cost more today than they used to
Welcome to inflation, the invisible tax we all pay no matter how much welfare you get

Real kobe not imitation.....
Cunt we imported real kobe cattle stocks from the us and japan it is real kobe.

>A1
>Kraft shredded cheese that has literal fungicides in it like Natamycin
>wytebred

bruuuuh

How you rate Korean BBQ?

250% increase is not just inflation lol

>You have no fucking clue, and just made that shit up, didn't you?
Didn't make that up, we europeans eat roughly 77 kg of beef per day. We flush it down with coffee and wine. We spend about 4 hours per day shitting or puking as our EU lords don't allow us to exceed a certain weight. On toilets mostly, except for the brits - they got lot's of indians there.

What I mean by real kobe = special diet + daily massages (not kidding).

I had the kobe 4 times in Japan, it was in another league. Not at all similar to other I have had.

>burnt steak with shit-tier wine
Kill yourself. You're just another soyboy trying to macho.

Personally:
Does not compare to South American BBQ.
Even Mongolian BBQ is better than Korean BBQ.

You can get a 12 oz strip steak for $18 at outback. 30 day wet aged beef - which is better than your shitty cut.

Nigger you’re fucking retarded you can get beef for like half price when it’s yellow tagged at Wal Mart. Fish is even deeper discount. Got like a whole salmon for like $12 last week.

>buy a pounds of meat
>Omaha stake
Foreigner, not American. Kys.

What the fuck is a strip steak?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_steak

Never mind Google said its a porterhouse or a sirloin.

The place I had the best BBQ in argie land was pretty special the way it was prepped. Large slab of beef, cold smoked using guava leaves for 2 days, then BBQed for hours over red hot coal.
The green guava leaves make thick sweet smelling smoke that imparts a wonderful woody taste to the meat that just goes perfectly with the BBQ taste you know and love.

meat is for the weak and stupid.
>inb4 soyboy - i don't eat that shit either

What the fuck are you talking about? I can go to Frys right now and get a pound of any cut of beef and it'll be less than 10$ a pound.

>For $20 I could buy a pounds of meat in Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Brazil.

you can buy beef for $4-15 a pound here depending on cut, other meats are even cheaper. I just bought a 7 pound ham for $4 the other day. Quit buying luxury meat and complaining about them being more expensive than stew meat.

>A Omaha stake meal would round me FORTY FUCKIN DOLLARS!

What would it cost to buy it in those countries?

I dont know who fry is but his beef looks like shit

all american supermarket food looks like shit.

>mfw started eating and cooking at home only
>better tasting meals than cookout
>half the price
>I control what is in my food

Feelsamazingman.

Gringo, with 20 dollars you get around 70 reais, that buys you 2 kilo(5 pounds) of fucking PICANHA here. Do you even know what picanha is?

I agree, but I sometimes get an urge for that shoulder steak fried with onions and ketchup when I was a poor fat forty years ago. It was a serious threat for $1.49.

Ground turkey is cheaper nowadays.

Argie beef btfo's your mystery """meat""" so fucking hard it's not even funny.

this is wrong

all australians are retarded

You do literally nothing else with your desert but breed cattle.

Omaha Steaks are what poor people buy to feel rich, and the quality sucks.

You can get amazing organic grass-fed/corn finished tenderloin for a fraction of the cost from many other places, especially if you live in a rural area. Maybe don't order your fucking meat off a TV commercial some time and you'll get it.

No we breed cattle in the semi arid bit. There is grass there for them to eat.

Google says picahana is rump cut sideways.

>have make noose good strong
>puts heads noose inside
>make jump off chair

this country is a world producer of cow meat and cereals, user

this is true

Mate your no.6 on the list your cattle production doesnt even come close to the US or your neighbour Brazil for that matter.

I'm sure your meat is fresh, and doesn't contain AIDS

We have alot of cattle here, its just the demand is so much higher. Americans eat meat at every meal.

Per capita?

That's a big gripe of mine. We're known for raising a ton of livestock but very little of it is quality meat. They're not fed very well, they don't move much, and they're always stressed.

It takes a ton of prep work to make American beef good compared to beef from other countries.

Raw numbers of head of cattle produced.
The US is doing 12mill
Brazil 9.5mill
Large 2.7mill

>The 56% mutt who's never travelled the world
There's nothing better than being in Patagonia and eating a steak at the very end of the world

Crucified lamb, best lamb

It’s obviously the market at work. Americans can afford more so the beef Jews charge more.